Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FlexiLexi - London  (Read 2837 times)

2 review(s) for flexylexi (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hobbit

Saw her a few months back and had a pretty decent time, wasn't an outstanding experience i.e. if you're looking for PSE or a DGE (Dirty Girlfriend Experience), then she isn't for you.  Mostly a vanilla experience.

Comms: Done through AW and text. Replied promptly mostly, some delay at times but nothing major.

Appearance: Now this was the bit which was outstanding. She has the most perfect figure I have ever seen on a girl. Slim and toned, and a nice round ass on a tiny waist. Even with all of her clothes off she looked fantastic.

Services: DFK, OWO, Sex. Started off with some FK, which then turned into DFK. OWO was good, not very deep or anything outstanding but okay. Got her to lick and suck my balls. Sex in cowgirl watching her on top with that amazing figure made me pop pretty quick.

We chatted for a little while and she showed me that she was very flexible. Went back to some DFK and oral. Decided to cum with a handjob whilst kissing.

Overall, a fairly decent experience. Would definitely go back just to see that amazing body of hers. But currently in two minds because she is quite on the expensive side.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

Saw her a few months back and had a pretty decent time, wasn't an outstanding experience i.e. if you're looking for PSE or a DGE (Dirty Girlfriend Experience), then she isn't for you.  Mostly a vanilla experience.

Comms: Done through AW and text. Replied promptly mostly, some delay at times but nothing major.

Appearance: Now this was the bit which was outstanding. She has the most perfect figure I have ever seen on a girl. Slim and toned, and a nice round ass on a tiny waist. Even with all of her clothes off she looked fantastic.

Services: DFK, OWO, Sex. Started off with some FK, which then turned into DFK. OWO was good, not very deep or anything outstanding but okay. Got her to lick and suck my balls. Sex in cowgirl watching her on top with that amazing figure made me pop pretty quick.

We chatted for a little while and she showed me that she was very flexible. Went back to some DFK and oral. Decided to cum with a handjob whilst kissing.

Overall, a fairly decent experience. Would definitely go back just to see that amazing body of hers. But currently in two minds because she is quite on the expensive side.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Very expensive indeed. At £180 hh or £220 ph, she is deffo charging top whack. Now, I've got a think for flexible - but not that badly. Especially seeing as though I'll get a fairly vanilla gfe.

Let those prices come down to at least average and then I'll visit - till then - thanks for the review but I'm going to pass ATM!

Offline Hobbit

Very expensive indeed. At £180 hh or £220 ph, she is deffo charging top whack. Now, I've got a think for flexible - but not that badly. Especially seeing as though I'll get a fairly vanilla gfe.

Let those prices come down to at least average and then I'll visit - till then - thanks for the review but I'm going to pass ATM!

Exactly why I haven't returned to see her. £200 per hour is a lot and I would expect PSE for that.

Offline tom_tomuk

Offline Cgxrudkp12

Would love to see her but at £220 an hour that's just daylight robbery for GFE.

Review reads like a neutral personally considering the cost. 

SaneOnes

Anal and/or rimming should be offered at £220 ph. These sort of girls annoy the hell out of me. Flexicunt.

Offline Cgxrudkp12

Anal and/or rimming should be offered at £220 ph. These sort of girls annoy the hell out of me. Flexicunt.

For £220 an hour anal, rimming, CIM and swallow HAS to be offered and even then it's still over priced.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I believe that's the new engine type on BMWs
Ford has ecoboost
VW has blue motion
BMW has flexicunt