Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carrying cash  (Read 1606 times)

Offline perfect 10

Some advice needed. Normally I leave my wallet at home and just carry cash to a punt. However, today I'm going straight from work. It's with a reputable girl on here, so should I just take wallet with me or stash in the car?
I was thinking it would be safer on my person especially if in a dodgy area

Offline Micky5633

I always take my wallet in with me, have never had a problem yet. Who are you seeing today out of curiosity? I fancy a punt today but am not seeing much which tickles my fancy.

Offline Clattypats

I take my wallet in with me aswell...Never had a problem..if the girl is reputable I feel fine with leaving it unattended in my trousers,if say I have a shower or what not.
If it was someone I felt I didn't trust then wouldn't let my trousers with wallet out my sight.

James999

How shit must Scotchland be nowadays if you can't even leave a wallet in a glove box of your car  :wacko:

Offline Jock D

If it is with a reputable and well reviewed girl on here, then you probably don't need to worry about having your wallet with you. My policy generally though, is if it's a first time meet, I only take the required cash with me just to be on the safe side.  :hi:

Offline snowbum

I would only worry if I left wallet in trousers and went for shower etc.

I am sure a problem is unlikely, but why put temptation in front of them.

Most WG's seem to take their payment off to hide, but am impressed with trust shown by some who just leave on side.

somefun

A wallet will usually have some form of identification in it - I'd be more worried about that than the money.  Worth taking that into account as well depending upon your circumstances / thinking. If you are careful enough to have a punting phone then no point turning up with some ID for her to peruse.

Presume your work does not have a pass etc / make you wear something identifiable - just something to look out for.  I've nearly fallen for that one.

As you say though you are going to a reputable girl but worth bearing in mind for others depending upon how careful you need / want to be.

Offline bigmike32

I always take my wallet with me but make sure that i only have the cash for the punt or a few quid more than that not a wallet full of cash.

Offline perfect 10

A wallet will usually have some form of identification in it - I'd be more worried about that than the money.  Worth taking that into account as well depending upon your circumstances / thinking. If you are careful enough to have a punting phone then no point turning up with some ID for her to peruse.

Presume your work does not have a pass etc / make you wear something identifiable - just something to look out for.  I've nearly fallen for that one.

As you say though you are going to a reputable girl but worth bearing in mind for others depending upon how careful you need / want to be.

Oh aye I always just take cash alone normally. In this case, I'll just make sure I keep my wallet with me when showering etc.
Thanks everyone  :thumbsup:

Offline Micky5633

Who's the lucky lady perfect 10?

Offline Clattypats

If you don't want to give the girl away yet P10, what area is it that could maybe be that dodgy.
That may give the girl away right enough :D

Offline The Man With No Name

How shit must Scotchland be nowadays if you can't even leave a wallet in a glove box of your car  :wacko:

Not nearly as bad as fucking little-Grimland, once we trot off back into European civilisation, taking half your financial industry with us.

I see you've racked up over 10.5 thousand posts of utter shite like this over the last half-decade, instead of contributing a single review. Likely due to never having had the balls take off your mother's clothes and actually go through with a punt.

Aye, off you fuck.  :hi:

Offline perfect 10

Went along today, Cessnock area. Actually area looked fine but just took everything with me and no worries with the girl. Will try and get a review up later  ;)

Offline Clattypats

Yeah that areas ok ..Think I know who it could be..you would have had a good time then :thumbsup:

Look fwd to the review,I've still not done a review on her yet but will at a later date..Got a few others to catch up on first before they fade from the memory  :wacko: