Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia Lust Euston finally got to meet her (Euston NW1)  (Read 11553 times)

14 review(s) for Livia Lust (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online stuart.

Livia Lust

:hi: 

Links:      External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost:       £120 for 1 Hour + 30 for CIM

Location: Euston lbis hotel literally next to the train station, very easy to find

Comms:   i text a week in advance and booked her through Adultwork as i have been waiting to see her for quite some time, was given the address of the hotel 3 days before my appointment, got the door number upon arrival

Looks :   she fucking hot  :wacko: stunning girl, there is absolutely no fat on this body and what a fucking body it is OMG haha she has amazing boobs which are really well done she is really tall, i normally go for short petite but really like the look of her pictures and she look just like her pictures, she wore the hot pants from her picture as i requested

Services: i am a little confused as i've read on here that she doesn't do CIM and it's not in her likes on adult works, because at the beginning i ask about a facial which is on her likes and i've read she had done? she said she would never do this for anyone? and offered me CIM 4 extra.
anyway on with the review, she started with a strip tease dancing which some people could see as wasting time so i just grabbed her lol had to get my hands on those amazing breasts, she gave me a awesome BJ proper deepthroat swallow the whole thing  :wacko: i could have cum then and there, so i decided to fuck her, she takes a good pounding then switch to her on top she was playing with my balls while she was fucking me felt great, with those boobs in my face i was worried i would cum so switch back to BJ and then emptied 4 days worth of cum in her mouth and she did not pull away until i was finished and it was a big load and she went to the bathroom to clean up she made me take another shower. one thing i have to point out, she uses wet wipes a lot on your dick.

i had read that she smokes, so i asked her if i could smoke she gave me a cigarette and she smoked a spliff  lol she offered me some but i don't do this anymore, she did asked first if it was ok and i said yes :sarcastic: 
One other thing i have to point out her English isn't the best but good enough

Then for round two, i just let her ride me and finished over her sexy boobs

Will I return  : yes but i think for half an hour service, she is a very fit sexy girl but i would normally only return to girls that let me cum over there face

Hidden Image/Members Only 
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
as you can see she is smoking hot  :crazy:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 01:17:09 am by stuart. »

Offline jackyjack

Do you know when she comes back from holidays? Would love to meet her!  :angelgirl:

Online stuart.

Do you know when she comes back from holidays? Would love to meet her!  :angelgirl:

I'm not sure for certain but last time she was on holiday I think it was for three weeks, and she went on holiday straight after I saw her and I made this review a couple hours after I got home so I would say maybe one more week but I can't say for sure also she is never in one place so she might be in Heathrow for 3 days then in Central London for three days sometimes further out of London hope this helps  :)

Just keep an eye on her tour dates or message her through adult works as she has a maid that replies for her and she will probably know the answer to your question
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 05:12:34 pm by stuart. »

Offline bqaj

She told me she should be here around the second week of September  :dance:

Offline paul_2407

Great will have to give her a call when she returns next week

Online stuart.

She's available right now guys in Heathrow

Offline Excalibur

And now advertises Bareback and Unprotected Sex.

Online stuart.

Yeah i know  :scare:

She had facials on her likes before but did not let me cum in her face so hoping it's just written and she doesn't really do it  :unknown:

FlyingBreadMan

She likely has sold her profile, or had it hacked.

I imagine its a b&s.

Offline Gynaemyte

I had her original profile address (with a Positive Review) in one of my Hot Lists.
It has now disappeared.
I think that this profile is a fake but this Review may be genuine, of another girl.
What a minefield.

Offline ss121

I can vouch this new profile is a fake! Drove 90 minutes to the address in Barking that was provided and was greeted by a shorter older girl who I declined and asked where is the girl I wished to see. I showed the profile pics to her and she had the nerve to claim it was her. Daaam cheeky then told me hold on 1 min and another girl came in and was told I could see her instead!

What a waste of time....I said no thanks and walked off!

Does anyone still have the real Livia Lusts number by any chance....can it be messaged to me? Thanks.

Offline Gynaemyte

I can vouch this new profile is a fake! Drove 90 minutes to the address in Barking that was provided and was greeted by a shorter older girl who I declined and asked where is the girl I wished to see. I showed the profile pics to her and she had the nerve to claim it was her. Daaam cheeky then told me hold on 1 min and another girl came in and was told I could see her instead!

Does anyone still have the real Livia Lusts number by any chance....can it be messaged to me? Thanks.

I forgot to keep her maid's (def.) phone number but suspect it would be irrelevant now, anyway.
The 'real' Livia may re-appear soon?
Well done for walking.

Online stuart.

Well done for walking, can't believe someone would pretend to be her  :mad:

Offline ss121

Exactly! I could not believe she pretended to be her either and couldn't hardly speak English.

What a waste of time as it took me 90 mins to get there!!

It would have been great to meet the original girl as intended! Why the hell do people do this?

Offline Gynaemyte

The tattoo’s below her left boob and on her left wrist match her original Profile, exactly.
My recollection is that she never tours into central London.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447577177655

Some the the reviews on UKP state she jaded and often does back to back bookings.

Seeing punters as

Her current rate is £100 P/H and it does seem to yoyo. As do her services with added extras (OWO is currently + £20 and no CIM listed currently).

£120/hr.

Cost:       £120 for 1 Hour + 30 for CIM

Q. CIM?    A. No
Q. bareback?    A. Definitely a NO..
Q. Do you do OWO?    A. Yes however its an extra £20,
Q. Do you provide Anal service?    A. No

She had a cheeky fag though the windows

The meeting: When I pulled into the car park I saw a hot as fuck looking brunette having a fag at the entrance. She was wearing a really tight grey gym vest and Lycra shorts. Turned out it was Livia.

Absolutely awful experience

Experience - I booked an hour but she quickly changed to 30 mins after realising I didn't have any fags.  In fact that was the first thing she asked for!

She actually smoked a ciggie out of the hotel window while I was there And without my permission!

i had read that she smokes, so i asked her if i could smoke she gave me a cigarette and she smoked a spliff  lol she offered me some but i don't do this anymore, she did asked first if it was ok and i said yes :sarcastic: 

however she is a smoker and must be a heavy one too. Even after using mouth wash she was still smelling of smoke.

Her interview tab  :lol:

The reason I highlighted smoking as currently the profile states

Do you smoke?    NA

What is your favourite TV programme?    Football

What is your favourite film?    basic instinct

But if it takes 2 minutes, to quickly smoke 1, at £120 P/H that £4, of a punters paid for time, up in smoke  :sarcastic: .  Also getting stoned, when working isn't something, that I'm happy, to be paying for (IMO). 

15 Mins "quickie"
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Humiliation (giving)
Lapdancing