Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Nikki Hot @ Tufnell Park (Toft?) - Neutral/Positive  (Read 1477 times)

3 review(s) for Gorgeous Young GF (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

marco.f

Visited "Sweet Nikki Hot":

External Link/Members Only

I wanted to visit her in the past weeks, but the lack of reviews put me off, but in the end I've decided to visit her.

Sent texts and received postcode. Also asked by texts if dfk/owo/cim was on offered, confirmed. So, agreed on time (not on duration, so I could decide when there).

5 mins walk from Tufnell park.

When you are there, she texts you the flat number. The flat is in the basement (but the number she texts you is the door on the first floor, so the maid had to get out the door to see me, and asked me to enter).

The maid let me wait for 2 mins on a sofa (she was hot, but the face not so much), telling me she would be available soon. I see some girls outside, like having a sort of a party. Ah, you need to leave the shoes outside before entering.

Then, she arrives (she is the girl in the pictures) and we go to the room (very small). Before leaving the main room, I ask the maid if the girl speaks English and ask again for confirmation of the services. She says yes, and that she speaks English a little (and she tells her something in Bulgarian). Agreed on 30 mins / 60. First impression, positive. Very young and cute, sparkling eyes.

I keep it short: started kissing (fk), then owo, then 69, then kissing again, owo. After some time, I was wondering whether to CIM or not, then I preferred to finish while having sex so I could kiss her (at some points she tells me to finish in 5 minutes). Finished in 16 minutes (I looked at the smartphone). I had still 14 minutes, but she asks me politely to leave (I understand she tells me something about only 1 cum). I get 2 minutes more kissing, then she asks me to leave. I start sort of complaining, but then I leave.

Positive:
Very cute and young: I think she is really 19. For me this is a big plus
Light fk (which means yes tongue, but not very deep: but overall, it was ok)
OWO
69/rimming (on her)
Sucking/licking tits (very small)
fingering allowed (not on the ass though)
She was nice during the meeting

Neutral:
Very limited English
I did not like her feet nor hands

Negative:
After 10/12 mins she tells me: 5 minutes (like I have to finish)
1 cum only policy
Place not very privacy-respecting

Overall, I would have rated this as a positive (and I'm still undecided, probably it is a positive, as I left "happy"), but the fact I had to leave after 18/20 minutes made me change mind. I was going to go for 15 minutes, but it was 50/15 (if it was 40/15 I would have chosen that).

Final note: as the place looked very busy (for example when I left some guy was waiting for her, or her friend, and during the meeting I was hearing other guys coming), I wonder why no one had made any review here? Am I the only one that visited that flat here on this forum?  :unknown:

Would I go back? For 40/15, probably yes (it is 50/15), but probably the services would be more rush. Considering the fact she rushed me, probably not.
Would I suggest her? If you like vanilla young girls yes, but considering the caveats I pointed out (slightly rushed after 15 mins and 1 cum only).

Questions?

Offline arkenciel

Insightful review indeed, wanted to try her out but based on the review maybe a plan b or c is more likely.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT as she was on my HL, but will think twice about seeing her.

Rushing you out with only half your time gone is a definite black mark and means neutral rating is the right one, in my opinion. She didn't even give you a tenner for the difference.

They should make clear it's only cum once policy in advance and she should have least offered kissing/massage for the rest of the time.

Maybe, 1hr meetings would be better and you'd get 2 cums, but bit of a leap of faith.

cats01

she shares a place with lisa i believe who is well reviewed on here.

marco.f

she shares a place with lisa i believe who is well reviewed on here.

Ah, maybe she is the girl I thought was the "maid"...

I think this girl too shares the flat with them:

As in one of the pictures she is with the girl I reviewed.

Offline jesus_jones

I think your review is spot on. I took the plunge the other day as well.

I paid for an hour and she didn't try to rush me too much (she said 10 minutes about 45 minutes into the punt).

The big plus for me was that she genuinely came. I felt the contractions around my fingers as we kissed. That was probably the highlight of the punt. However all of the other negatives you mentioned brings her down to neutral.

I'm tempted to go back as it's seriously hard to find genuine teen wg's. She really does look 18/19 unlike most who call themselves 'teen'.

Edit: I did see her early in the day, around 11.30 and she said I was her first punter. Might be better to go for this rather than a late one.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 12:35:48 am by jesus_jones »

Offline AlTerminator

What was wrong with her hands and feet?

marco.f

What was wrong with her hands and feet?

Nothing wrong, I prefer different types of feet (especially the fingers) and hands, did not feel like sucking/licking them.

marco.f

I also remember why when leaving the place I was mentally rating this as a neutral instead of positive (as well as the other things I've already mentioned): before I was leaving, I asked her to wash my hands in the toilet, but she denied ("some client is coming", or something like that) and suggested me to use wet wipes...

Offline jesus_jones

I also remember why when leaving the place I was mentally rating this as a neutral instead of positive (as well as the other things I've already mentioned): before I was leaving, I asked her to wash my hands in the toilet, but she denied ("some client is coming", or something like that) and suggested me to use wet wipes...

Haha, snap! She offered me a shower on my way out, and gave me a wet towel. I said I just wanted to wash my hands but the bathroom was occupied and shs said 'no time'.

Bratpack

Hidden Image/Members Only

It's difficult to read but I think year of birth is 1997.

Offline Cunning Punt

I think your review is spot on. I took the plunge the other day as well.

Thanks for the detail. I know there has just been a review of her, but it's the only one to date so a standalone review at some point from an astute punter as yourself - to start building up an archive of her work - would be much appreciated.  :hi: