Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cut on bellend help  (Read 2587 times)

Offline bobbythedeal9

Hi everyone

Lady was giving me hand job and yanked my foreskin quite abruptly, causing a tear/cut on my bellend. Started to bleed, shit myself when it happened as a fair amount if blood! Basically wrapped my cock with tissue paper and over 2 hrs later I have pulled my foreskin back and it's still bleeding!

Any advice guys? Could bleed to death here!

Tierney

If it's still bleeding, go to casualty. Might be embarrassing to you but they won't blink a japseyelid. Best to get it checked out as an infection could ruin the old punting career.

mikexxlong

Best to get it professionally examined, as getting an infection is a possibility

bod666

Happened to me in my youth - tore my foreskin during foreplay. As I recall I just cleaned it and left it alone. It did take ages to heal mind So no wanking or anything else for a while I'm afraid. If it is still bleeding without showing signs of coagulating get your ass to a&e!

Offline bobbythedeal9

Think that might be for the best

CityboyLondon

Happened to my friend while getting a lapdance, the girl grinded so hard on him she actually tore hes foreskin, it was quiet bizarre , depends how bad it is but a trip to the GP is probably recommended

Offline YorkshireLad

I tore my banjo string once, I kept putting TCP on the cut and it healed up after a few weeks, left a little scar though.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Put a bag of frozen peas on it and stop being such a wuss.  :unknown:

Offline webpunter

The chances of an infection are slim.  You're unlikely to catch anything from a HJ - even in the circumstances.  However if it won't stop bleeding then A&E a good plan.  I'd mention being yanked off by a hooker [as the cause] & they can assess whether to give you a dose of anti-biotics.  They'll be more used to blokes causing injury whilst supposedly hoovering naked & their cock accidentally getting sucked into the appliance  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

They'll be more used to blokes causing injury whilst supposedly hoovering naked & their cock accidentally getting sucked into the appliance  :lol:
:D
Apparently there is a fairly constant stream of people (mainly blokes) going into A&E with various objects they need to be released from or get released from up their arse etc.
Yeah I was in the shower and slipped then in a Million/1 freak accident I span round as I fell and ended up with the toilet brush impaled in my rectum.

I remember about 20 years ago there was a well known local girl who allegedly went to A&E with a vibrator stuck up her arse, the joke was that when the doctor told her they would have it removed in no time at all she replied "I just want you to change the batteries"  :drinks:

cockneybstrd

Put a bag of frozen peas on it and stop being such a wuss.  :unknown:

just dont forget to rub salt on your bell end cut first

Offline webpunter

:D
Apparently there is a fairly constant stream of people (mainly blokes) going into A&E with various objects they need to be released from or get released from up their arse etc.
Yeah I was in the shower and slipped then in a Million/1 freak accident I span round as I fell and ended up with the toilet brush impaled in my rectum.

I remember about 20 years ago there was a well known local girl who allegedly went to A&E with a vibrator stuck up her arse, the joke was that when the doctor told her they would have it removed in no time at all she replied "I just want you to change the batteries"  :drinks:
I'm sure the nurses must have a right laaarf.  Especially as the blokes will be well embarrassed
I've got one nurse on my "Civvie CV".  Got a lingering HJ from her whilst she got closer & closer to giving me a BJ.  I said that she was amazing to which she replied something along the lines of that she was just checking my bell-end out [i knew she was a nurse - gave me the right horn].  I laughed & asked if i had the all clear.  Fortunately 'clearance clarence' as littleWP disappeared from sight  :yahoo:

Offline george r

put a big splash of aftershave on it !! it will sting like fuck  :scare: 
but should help heal it  , don't forget a bullet to bite on   :wackogirl:

mikexxlong

Ok since we’re talking about self-help here, what the fuck are you lot on about,

use a red hot poker or small screw driver (depending on how blessed you are)

place on the offending wound hold for a few seconds  and in a puff of smoke and pain

the wound is sealed no more bleeding or risk of infection :hi: 

Offline webpunter

Ok since we’re talking about self-help here, what the fuck are you lot on about,

use a red hot poker or small screw driver (depending on how blessed you are)

place on the offending wound hold for a few seconds  and in a puff of smoke and pain

the wound is sealed no more bleeding or risk of infection :hi:
"Do as i say not as i do"  :D I'd be off to A&E.  Great idea - especially when the gangrene sets in  :scare:

Offline claretandblue

Is it still bleeding op?link to the wg?  :sarcastic:

Online David1970

just dont forget to rub salt on your bell end cut first

No pissing about I got my foreskin cut off due to medical reasons ( not religious reasons ) when I was 25 years old. It did not stop bleeding so they put me in a warm salt bath, very painful but stopped the bleeding.
Best suggestion go to A&E.

Offline bfgent

Go to a and e and get professional help and then get a lady who is a bit more gentle and knows what she is doing!!

Offline pork sword

A soldering iron will stop it bleeding in no time.

Offline Cum_again

A soldering iron will stop it bleeding in no time.
Yep....

It will stop bleeding and he will start screaming!!

Offline Gordon Bennett

Think I must've broke a lot of mirrors when I was younger cos I've had several mishaps and injuries "downstairs". One thing I can confidently say is that injuries to knobs/cocks/bell ends/foreskins seem to heal really really fast.
I've had a chunk torn out of my helmet by a crazed lady wanking me off, blood everywhere but 90% healed 2 days later with no medical intervention, just had to tread carefully and gently for a bit.

Offline NervousJ

This happened to me in my youth.. Loads of Vaseline and rest did the trick. It was bloody sore for ages...

Offline uutarn

Its fine.
Did it when i started shaving down below ages ago, sneezed, hand slipped and the razor went along my glans.
Hurt a bit, bled a bit, but didn't scab up and healed in a day.

Live and learn. :hi:

LL

Hi everyone

Lady was giving me hand job and yanked my foreskin quite abruptly, causing a tear/cut on my bellend. Started to bleed, shit myself when it happened as a fair amount if blood! Basically wrapped my cock with tissue paper and over 2 hrs later I have pulled my foreskin back and it's still bleeding!

Any advice guys? Could bleed to death here!
So you were assaulted then in essence. Who is the lady? And is she paying for your new banjo string?! :hi:

JimmRed

jesus the though of this alone makes me just die lol. Thank god I had the old fella trimmed years ago.