Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANITA (Bait & Switch) TOFTT Streatham SW16  (Read 753 times)

Online nm866

Being a new punter still learning the punting scene decided to TOFTT (Take One for the Team) as you guys call it. This girl was on adultwork when I saw her at 120ph

No profile anymore as profile has disappeared from AW

Here it is on other sites:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

After arriving at the venue (streatham by the KFC). I was greeted by not the girl in the picture but rather a woman Brazilian (MILF) type in her late 40s LOL. Some of you guys love milf but not my type.

Anyway was about to walk away, then said F it and went for it and and I did enjoy

LFK (not DFK)
OWO condom
DT
BJ(good)
Sex in different positions

More like basic vanilla punt

If anyone had seen this Brazilian milf, your comments below. Not recommended to any punter unless they prefer Brazilian Milfs. And I will not return for 120ph as better looking girls are out there.

Online pumps

would need to see photos of this said milf - could be a dog....

but based on the fact its a B&S operation I'd give it a miss on principle

thanks for the review...sorta
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 06:53:07 pm by pumps »

Offline pewpewpew

I don't understand. Her profile says that she's 100% genuine so how can it be a b&s? Also she's located in.

Online nm866

Photos of the milf I cant see on AW or anywhere. The only way would be to call that number, book and see when you get there, but clearly a B&S (bait and switch) 100% Non genuine, a great lie about 100% genuine. A sexy photo to attract punters from what I can see.

Offline pewpewpew

Get used to it booking on backpage