Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miki Sexy Leeds, A new face? Althogh I recognise that ass from somewhere?  (Read 843 times)

Offline TemplarLord

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Spotted this lovely on AW today, Romanian but her profile looks more "real" than the classic sergei type. Anyone's thoughts?

Offline Paul1738

External Link/Members Only

She's been on Vivastreet for months too. She looks fit, but I'd guarantee she'd still give you a typical Romanian service.   

Offline mrfishyfoo

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Spotted this lovely on AW today, Romanian but her profile looks more "real" than the classic sergei type. Anyone's thoughts?

Fuck me with an arse like that what you waiting for ?? You spotted her MrTL so off you go.

:lol: :lol: Do it !! Do it !!  :lol: :lol: You know you want to. :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

She's been on Vivastreet for months too. She looks fit, but I'd guarantee she'd still give you a typical Romanian service.

Fair call but who gives a shit. For £60 for a pump and dump and to have that ass infront of you. :yahoo:

I am really tempted !!!

Offline TemplarLord

I certainly would MrFF, however I've just seen a certain Gym Bunny yesterday & now lack the funds to so this month. I will TOFTT if no one else has at the end of the month.

iamjason

Don't waste your time buddy, seen her twice first time was OK/Average, second time was horrendous.

Highlights

Paid for 30 min, confirmed via text that I could come twice, only let me cum once.

Missionary only, was unwilling to try any other positions.

Stuffed her vagina with lube......the rest you can imagine

Completely Rushed.

This was my worst punting experience ever.

Pro Tip - park round the back and walk to the front.

Offline hairer

I certainly would MrFF, however I've just seen a certain Gym Bunny yesterday & now lack the funds to so this month. I will TOFTT if no one else has at the end of the month.

Which gym bunny?