Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wellbeing Spa - Kensington High Street  (Read 41906 times)

Online sparkus

And naturally you're not going to share it on here?

Offline Moneyd

And naturally you're not going to share it on here?

Haha of course I was. I just posted a review.

External Link/Members Only

Natural Balance in Paddington. She is now Lisa and only works Thursdays. She said she's going back to Estonia in a month though so we've got about 3 or 4 days left available.

Although it's strictly topless HR now though. Which sucked a bit.

Online sparkus

Offline Moneyd

Much obliged, sir  :hi:

Think I forgot to mention. Lisa/Laura and Valentina both only work Thursdays.

markythestud

Has anyone been here recently and have any updates? This used to be my go to place. I wondered if there are any new girls etc.

Offline Moneyd

Has anyone been here recently and have any updates? This used to be my go to place. I wondered if there are any new girls etc.

Last time I called there was a new Polish and Spanish bird.

I've heard the Spanish bird isn't amazing but I'm tempted to try the Polish girl when I get a chance.

Might be a few weeks though so if you go let us know how you get on

Offline Sinclain

HI Gents

Well given I have not been too active recently I decided to nip along, from the recent reviews here I decided to ask for Christina when I rang and was told that was no problem.

Turned up, ten mins late due to traffic, paid my £50 for 1 hour and was led down the helical stair case (no there is no such thing as a spiral stair case). Christina was very pretty, girl next door kind of thing in a nice summer dress. I agree she could be late 20's to early thirties but in a nice way, not haggered or anything.

She left me to strip and get on the table and gave me a towel, a heated towel on a day like this in a warm basement, there was no way that was gonna stay on long.
When she re-entered she asked how I knew to ask for her as I was not one of her regulars.
I said that some 'people' on some 'websites' had recommended her, she pressed for the website but I avoided the question.

Christina started the massage on the legs and hopped on the table. After about 5 mins and the old boy being fair visible between my legs she asked 'so you will be wanting extras I assume' I asked what was on offer and she just asked what I would like. So I said B2B, she said £60 but I said my 'friends' said they pay £50 so she went with that.

Off came the clothes and a lovely body on her with lovely handful tits and shaved downstairs. She continued with the massage getting closer to the old boy and shaking hands with him a few times. Soon it was time to turn over, I was then able to appreciate her properly, played with her tits and sucked them, nice :) I quite quickly had 2 fingers in her pussy and a thumb in her ass, pussy was not the tightest in the world but very wet.
Soon went to 69 but not with her blowing me, just HJ. God it was nice and did not take long to blow my load.

We still had 20 mins left by this point so she asked if there was any area she should focus the massage, I mentioned my upper back was giving me grief and she proceeded to give me a top class massage, really dealing with the knots from days of gardening and lifting. One of the best regular massages I've had in a while actually.

Time was up so I had a shower and got dressed, she stepped out of the room to give me some privacy but more to do with the room being tiny. I gave her the money and was on my merry way.

Will definitely be back to see Christina again, lovely girl, friendly, pretty and sensual all while getting a bonafide quality massage.

There was another younger blonde EE girl there at the time but didn't speak to her, her phone was obviously far to interesting.

Online sparkus

When she re-entered she asked how I knew to ask for her as I was not one of her regulars.
I said that some 'people' on some 'websites' had recommended her, she pressed for the website but I avoided the question.

Christina started the massage on the legs and hopped on the table. After about 5 mins and the old boy being fair visible between my legs she asked 'so you will be wanting extras I assume' I asked what was on offer and she just asked what I would like. So I said B2B, she said £60 but I said my 'friends' said they pay £50 so she went with that.

And rather than you say "I asked your name to the other girl when I was last here" (never fails), you just blurted that out so she Googles it?  :dash:

Anyhow, where was she from? How big? Tits? You know...

Offline Moneyd

And rather than you say "I asked your name to the other girl when I was last here" (never fails), you just blurted that out so she Googles it?  :dash:

Anyhow, where was she from? How big? Tits? You know...

School boy error.

Christina is Russian mate.

FYI I've seen her a bunch of times. I usually pay £40 for owo and get good FK with that too.

I've seen her loads though so a good rapport has been built. I believe she's 29/30.

Offline Sexy_jas

Any New girls there? Kistrina is good but want to see if there is anyone new ?

peter296

No new update?

I guess you go there, and see what you find there. And report back your findings

Offline punt101ldn

Does anyone know where Ashley works now?!