Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wellbeing Spa - Kensington High Street  (Read 41878 times)

Offline Moneyd

Popped back here this afternoon.

Some of the girls who worked in the Spa in Dec and Jan have gone or been sacked.

I had 30 minutes with Ashleigh who has returned. Apparently she worked there a year ago.

Lovely personality, nice physique, C cup, pretty. She offered topless and B2B.

Gave a relaxing massage and a leisurely HJ/tit job.

I would see her again.

Bill, the owner was in. Moody character. He mentioned some new girls were due to start next week. Was not willing to provide further info

Hi mate

Ashleigh looks ok. Did the tits hold their weight well or was gravity too much for them?

Also how much did you pay for the extras?

Cheers

rhinorhino

She said £20 for a HJ but as she did topless and a tit job I gave her more.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I popped in this morning, one fella waiting, he said he expected at least 20 minute wait, so blew it out, no idea who was on

Richard_Morgan98

Ashley is Nicole who was there about a year ago.
She is a lovely polite English lady, with big tits,

Rich

Offline Moneyd

Popped back here this afternoon.

Some of the girls who worked in the Spa in Dec and Jan have gone or been sacked.

I had 30 minutes with Ashleigh who has returned. Apparently she worked there a year ago.

Lovely personality, nice physique, C cup, pretty. She offered topless and B2B.

Gave a relaxing massage and a leisurely HJ/tit job.

I would see her again.

Bill, the owner was in. Moody character. He mentioned some new girls were due to start next week. Was not willing to provide further info

Might have to call and see what the crack is with these new girls soon.

He needs to find a fit busty blonde asap if he wants more of my hard earned money.

Offline santodomingo100

When people say Ashley is mixed race - is she white/black or white/oriental? Does she go fully nude?

Offline Jonestown

When people say Ashley is mixed race - is she white/black or white/oriental? Does she go fully nude?

If Ashley was previously known as Nicole then she is not an oriental mix, maybe Caribbean.

And yes she certainly used to go fully nude.

Very friendly enthusiastic girl.

Offline Moneyd

Ashley is Nicole who was there about a year ago.
She is a lovely polite English lady, with big tits,

Rich

Definitely interested in seeing her. Just want to know if the tits are any good?

Not saggy etc?

Thanks

Richard_Morgan98

I saw Ashley / Nicole about a year ago, big tits, I don't recall them being saggy.

She does full service, but be mindful the walls are thin there, and I could hear similar activities going on in the massage room next to the one I was in,

Rich

Jordanek

Hello fellow Wellbeing Spa customers, this is my first post here so i hope it works, anyway, i was lucky enough to see the famous Lilly for my first visit here, she was good, chatty and kissy, but nothing super memorable, i was satisfied however so i was shocked when i booked a return visit and was met with this Vivienne.....she is not attractive, she gave a decent massage, but its the first time I've turned down extras for fear of not being able to get erect, so yeah, Viv ain't all that sadly, i think I'll visit tomorrow if my new fave from earls court isn't in, and hopefully get to test out Rose.

Offline Moneyd

Hello fellow Wellbeing Spa customers, this is my first post here so i hope it works, anyway, i was lucky enough to see the famous Lilly for my first visit here, she was good, chatty and kissy, but nothing super memorable, i was satisfied however so i was shocked when i booked a return visit and was met with this Vivienne.....she is not attractive, she gave a decent massage, but its the first time I've turned down extras for fear of not being able to get erect, so yeah, Viv ain't all that sadly, i think I'll visit tomorrow if my new fave from earls court isn't in, and hopefully get to test out Rose.

Hi mate.

Who are you talking about from Earls Court?

Rose left that place weeks ago I'm afraid.

Think there is a massive change in staff over the last few weeks.

Offline anthonyfa

I saw Ashley / Nicole about a year ago, big tits, I don't recall them being saggy.

She does full service, but be mindful the walls are thin there, and I could hear similar activities going on in the massage room next to the one I was in,

Rich

She has never offered me full service and I tried hard! Was that last time she worked here or more recently?

Offline Moneyd

Anybody been recently?

Maybe 2 weeks ago?

Want to go again soon but need to know who is working there now.

Offline alfiebest

Ok and is this place still recommended? Worth calling first to find out who is working?

Offline Moneyd

Ok and is this place still recommended? Worth calling first to find out who is working?

He always manages to employ decent girls. I've always liked most of the EE girls he's brought in.

I've had everything from basic HR to owo cim and full sex. Depends on the girl.

Have a punt and let us know how you get on.

Offline alfiebest

I wouldn't know who to ask for? Any recommendations?

Does it shut at 8?

Offline Moneyd

I wouldn't know who to ask for? Any recommendations?

Does it shut at 8?

Yeah they close at 8.

I'm not sure who to ask for anymore.

Ashleigh is apparently ok. Massive tits. I'm waiting to hear if they're saggy or not.

Kristin a/Victoria is good but I'm bored of her now. Good bj and very enthusiastic though.

Offline alfiebest

Thanks for the info, do you know the price list?

Assume last appointment is about 7:30 then?

Offline Moneyd

Thanks for the info, do you know the price list?

Assume last appointment is about 7:30 then?

£30 half hour £45 45 minutes £50 1 hour.

Extras range depending on the girl and what you want.

They would probably do 8 if you book in advance.

I used to go at 8. All money for them I guess. 

Offline 76shen

Yeah they close at 8.

I'm not sure who to ask for anymore.

Ashleigh is apparently ok. Massive tits. I'm waiting to hear if they're saggy or not.

Kristin a/Victoria is good but I'm bored of her now. Good bj and very enthusiastic though.

Dose Victoria still work here or not. Because some people say she left. Even when I phone  they tell me she not there.

If she is still working, dose anyone know what days she works.

Offline alfiebest

Only Kelly from China available tonight!

Somelikeithot

First time comment so here goes...... read some reviews about the place this morning and had a bit of spare time early evening so had to check it out......
Opted for 1 hour at £50 and wow was it worth it.... amazing massage by a gorges friendly Eastern European lady and ended up discussing all manor of things until she eventually asked if I liked extra service..... I paid the extra fee and boy did she treat me to some amazing 'relaxing' fun.... I walked out of that massage feeling fantastic..... I shall return oh yes I shall return  :wacko:

peter296

how much did you pay for extra? what did you op for?

Offline Moneyd

Dose Victoria still work here or not. Because some people say she left. Even when I phone  they tell me she not there.

If she is still working, dose anyone know what days she works.

I had her a few weeks ago and she said she was going on holiday.

I called yesterday and she is working today. She goes by Victoria or Kristina.

Offline cigano8

Anyone know how many girls are working on any given day? are appointments possible??

Also how good is the massage if you opt for a relaxing one?  I like a firm massage but not sure I want to commit to deep tissue if Bill's the one that does them...

Offline sonyvaio

Anyone know how many girls are working on any given day? are appointments possible??

Also how good is the massage if you opt for a relaxing one?  I like a firm massage but not sure I want to commit to deep tissue if Bill's the one that does them...

Usually 2 as far as I have noticed. Yes they do appointments.  In my experience the massage very average, but then that's not the main reason for going!

Offline Moneyd

Called last week to see what new talent Bill has aquired.

Looks like he has a Chinese girl there now which doesn't really excite me much.

If anyone has been recently though would love to hear about it.

Offline Sexy_jas

just called up to see whos working today... was told kelly anyone had any experience with kelly? what does she look like ? offers?

Offline Moneyd

just called up to see whos working today... was told kelly anyone had any experience with kelly? what does she look like ? offers?

99% she's Chinese pal.

Please feel free to TOFTT though. If she's got a decent pair of knickers and does owo I may be interested.

Offline Moneyd

Anyone been back recently?

Hoping to hear if some new talent there maybe!

Offline Moneyd

Anyone visited lately.

Anyone new that's worth a go?

Offline stampjones

I went a week or two ago. Was gonna post a review but I forgot some critical detail - name!

Saw a black english girl with the most amazing tits. Got topless HR. She didnt quote a price and I gave her £30 (on top of 30 for massage). Not the usual black girl (nicole?). Her tits are much firmer. Probably top 10 of all time for me. Nice girl too - had a good chat etc. Dont think she goes any farther than HR though, unlike some of the other girls. Saw her on a tuesday

Apologies for lack of detail

Offline Moneyd

I went a week or two ago. Was gonna post a review but I forgot some critical detail - name!

Saw a black english girl with the most amazing tits. Got topless HR. She didnt quote a price and I gave her £30 (on top of 30 for massage). Not the usual black girl (nicole?). Her tits are much firmer. Probably top 10 of all time for me. Nice girl too - had a good chat etc. Dont think she goes any farther than HR though, unlike some of the other girls. Saw her on a tuesday

Apologies for lack of detail

Sounds like Ashleigh. Was she a little bit cuddly? Mixed Race?

peter296

Are there many black girls who work there?

Offline stampjones

Sounds like Ashleigh. Was she a little bit cuddly? Mixed Race?
Could be her - I think she used to work in holborn in the place that closed down where you could name your own price for extras. Not 100% sure though

Offline 76shen

Can someone give same details on the black girls working here. Who's the best looking and slimmest. how old are they. What Body size are they. and what days do they work.

Online sparkus

Went during the week, shop closed and no answer on phone (at noon).

Offline sonyvaio

Happens loads,  when the manager bloke is out the girls often have an extended lunch break / or are busy with a customer

Offline Moneyd

I've called them a bunch of times last week with no answer.

Weird.

Offline anthonyfa

Yeah me too. Went there last week with no luck. Tried calling too. Maybe the boss is on holiday to the homeland. I know he doesn't trust the girls lol

Richard_Morgan98

The phone was answered today when I called,

Rich

Online sparkus

The phone was answered today when I called,

Rich

And was ingress obtained?

SandwoodBay

Righto, I went along today on the back of reading all of this.

There were two girls working. First available was Christina (sp?), whom I saw.  She's blonde and Russian; said she was 30, which seemed believable - I'd have believed she was younger if told.  She was pretty, if boasting a teeny tiny bit of a belly.  Usual £30 for half an hour, and we begun negotiations immediately after she shut the door. We haggled like hell; I got her down from £80 to £50 for a blow job, but then changed my mind and went for B2B (she wanted £50, but we settled on £40), with her fully nude and me able to touch, stroke and kiss her anywhere - but no kissing on mouth.  She said that was her one 'wouldn't do', so I suspect full sex is possible if I had to take a punt (pun completely intended).

Anyway, I let her HR me while I fingered her and kissed her neck (the NBT for me after kissing on mouth).  All in all, pretty decent for £70.  My only regret was that we didn't start the B2B right away. 

On the way out I saw the other girl - she was also blonde and, for my money, slightly the hotter.  And the younger.  I didn't get her name.  But I'm keen to see her the next time if poss.

Offline Moneyd

Righto, I went along today on the back of reading all of this.

There were two girls working. First available was Christina (sp?), whom I saw.  She's blonde and Russian; said she was 30, which seemed believable - I'd have believed she was younger if told.  She was pretty, if boasting a teeny tiny bit of a belly.  Usual £30 for half an hour, and we begun negotiations immediately after she shut the door. We haggled like hell; I got her down from £80 to £50 for a blow job, but then changed my mind and went for B2B (she wanted £50, but we settled on £40), with her fully nude and me able to touch, stroke and kiss her anywhere - but no kissing on mouth.  She said that was her one 'wouldn't do', so I suspect full sex is possible if I had to take a punt (pun completely intended).

Anyway, I let her HR me while I fingered her and kissed her neck (the NBT for me after kissing on mouth).  All in all, pretty decent for £70.  My only regret was that we didn't start the B2B right away. 

On the way out I saw the other girl - she was also blonde and, for my money, slightly the hotter.  And the younger.  I didn't get her name.  But I'm keen to see her the next time if poss.

Interesting to hear about your experience with Christina.

If seen her a bunch of times. I pay her £40 now for owo and it's a damn good blow job my friend. She also gives me decent dfk too. Maybe a few more visits will get you more. I've also fucked her once which cost me £55.

I'm very keen to see who this new blonde is though?? Did she look busty at all? Can you describe?

SandwoodBay

That's interesting.  I part-wish you hadn't told me that about Christina, but really I'm grateful you did - gives me something to work towards :)

With the other girl, I'm going on about a three-second appraisal as I walked up the stairs (she was on the sofa using her phone, and didn't look up), so you'll have to forgive me if it later proves inaccurate. But I'd say no, not busty - slimmer / more slender than Christina.  Shorter hair, maybe dyed blonde rather than natural.  Definitely attractive. Looked about medium height.  Almost certainly EE as per.  But that's about all I have. 

SB.

SandwoodBay

By the way @moneyd, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your reviews just now. Tempted with SFG8, but I'm quite fussy facially and £150 seems a bit of a risk given the majority view on her looks (with respect to your view).  I think she'll go on my rainy day / rampant-and-desperate list, but not the immediate hotlist. 

And good luck on your Holy Grail-like quest to track down Laura, good sir.  Not easy, I imagine...

Offline Moneyd

By the way @moneyd, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your reviews just now. Tempted with SFG8, but I'm quite fussy facially and £150 seems a bit of a risk given the majority view on her looks (with respect to your view).  I think she'll go on my rainy day / rampant-and-desperate list, but not the immediate hotlist. 

And good luck on your Holy Grail-like quest to track down Laura, good sir.  Not easy, I imagine...

Cheers pal

Online sparkus

Aaaany update?

Given the so-so reviews and the fact it was closed for days on end when I tried, I can be forgiven for asking. 

Otherwise my mid-week 'errands' will have to be attempted elsewhere, if you get my drift.

Offline Moneyd

Fucking found Laura!

Just had a quick HJ from her. Going back to Estonia in a month permenantly so I'll be making one or two more trips.