Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KristenJolie - Leeds  (Read 1312 times)

2 review(s) for kristenjolie (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Justanotheruser

External Link/Members Only

Profile has gone now which is surprising as she didn't seem to hint at this when I saw her around a week ago. Thought I'd review anyway in case it goes back up.

Her place is out of the city centre but easy enough to drive to. No problems finding it and pretty discrete.

Things started a little late as she didn't answer my initial call on arrival - not ideal. However once I was in she was friendly enough and I was offered a beer and we headed up stairs. First impressions were that is she was wearing a lot of makeup and this stands out far more than in the pics. Not quite what I had expected but not enough to put me off either. She also seemed a little bit distracted with several calls/texts coming in that she hadn't silenced (not just beforehand either).

When we got down to it, the action was pretty ordinary. Considering her likes list was very extensive - bdsm, domination, rimming etc, I didn't get the impression at all that she would be willing to try them (I had checked and the only extras were anal and cim). In her defence I didn't directly ask for these things, but I'm fairly confident that I can gauge someone's enthusiasm for them while fucking and she was only really interested in the basics. Maybe I'm being unfair, but sometimes you can just read a situation. So what we did was:

Kissing
Owo but with no deepthroat
Fucking but for a limited time only as she was sore

Also no fingering allowed due to the above. I'm not the sort of guy that wants to fuck a girl if she's not ok with it (or at least happy to given the situation), so we didn't do too much before she finished me off with a handjob (which was good).

I left feeling a bit underwhelmed. But I'll put it down as a neutral. When we were actually fucking and during the build up, it was enjoyable, it was just lacking that extra enthusiasm that could make it stand out. Plus perhaps if I had gone over a list of what I wanted to do beforehand she might have been more open about her likes. Who knows but that's not how I usually do things.

Would I go back? No. Should you go if she appears again? Maybe, just tread with caution if you do.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :drinks: :drinks:

She's on my must do now list as she's just my type BUT not sure what to make of her now.

When you say she was "sore" did she explain what the issue was ??

Justanotheruser

No full explanation and I couldn't be fucked at that point to pursue it. I thought she was just my type to really but as I've learnt it's often attitude that's the most important quality.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah I hear you.  :thumbsup:

Attitude is everything IMHO !!! Just coz a lass is FAF doesn't mean she will podge well  :dash: :dash:

Offline Jindybandy

Attitude is everything IMHO !!! Just coz a lass is FAF doesn't mean she will podge well  :dash: :dash:

This is true but man I still want to give her a podge. She's got a new profile as says her last one got hacked. Still looks faf and I'm tempted to see if it was just a one off experience for the OP, although my experiences with Lola Lee should have taught me not to just go off looks alone, but what can I say - the cock wants what the cock wants  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

CrasherKid

This is true but man I still want to give her a podge. She's got a new profile as says her last one got hacked. Still looks faf and I'm tempted to see if it was just a one off experience for the OP, although my experiences with Lola Lee should have taught me not to just go off looks alone, but what can I say - the cock wants what the cock wants  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Agreed she's just my type. Might book Tuesday as have a free afternoon. To OP, how close to city centre is it?

Offline mrfishyfoo

This is true but man I still want to give her a podge........ 

.........although my experiences with Lola Lee should have taught me not to just go off looks alone,

Yeah I hear you. Thing is that if she is an ice maiden then you can always walk.

CrasherKid

Booked her for Tuesday she seems cool in the coms I've had

Offline kristen

• Service Provider
Hey, sorry for any inconvenience, iv only just started been independent the past 2-3 weeks, as a i worked for a agency for 6 years, and the first week i was in isle of man touring for 5 days so missed loads of calls, i do apoligise.

but agency to independent is a totally different change.

and also the photos are 100 percent genuine. also i do have a new profile now as the last one got hacked.

my apologies
kristen
xx

Offline kristen

• Service Provider
also, iv never had back feedback at all, probs just getting use to the change of agency to independent, i was top girl at the agency i worked for nevver a bad review,

my apologies again.

xx

CrasherKid

also, iv never had back feedback at all, probs just getting use to the change of agency to independent, i was top girl at the agency i worked for nevver a bad review,

my apologies again.

xx

Sooo my type I'm TOFT