Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG MANDY - London - Rip Off !!  (Read 1814 times)

6 review(s) for Massage by BustyNora (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pisceanuk

Another rip off….

Seen her “YOUNG MANDY” - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her calls are handled by her receptionist as she claims. I was informed she will do kissing and OWO but when I visited she was not interested in either. She was complaining about having a heavy meal – chicken etc. and whatever shit and that the room is very warm. She does not want to hug or kiss.

Bad attitude and lackluster service, I just walked away in few mins after paying £60 for 30 mins, she just wants to put on the condom, lie there and earn her money.

There seems to be number of different women working under this profile. However, the one I saw resembles the pics on AW.

She is rubbish and a rip off. Don’t waste your time and money and blacklist her.

There are plenty of pretty ladies who are nice and friendly and can please for the money they earn.

Another consecutive waste during this weekend.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 02:48:14 am by pisceanuk »

Offline PLeisure

London's a pretty large city and WG's often move about - where in the city did this happen?

fyi - from the Punting Wiki: Guide to UKP review writing:
"Basics
The two important elements to include in the subject of your review are (i) the WG's name, and (ii) the location. When possible, cut and paste the name from their profile into the title of your review. For location, use the closest rail or underground station for London."

Well worth reading the guide in full - hope the next punt is better  :hi:

Stalion

London's a pretty large city and WG's often move about - where in the city did this happen?

fyi - from the Punting Wiki: Guide to UKP review writing:
"Basics
The two important elements to include in the subject of your review are (i) the WG's name, and (ii) the location. When possible, cut and paste the name from their profile into the title of your review. For location, use the closest rail or underground station for London."

Well worth reading the guide in full - hope the next punt is better  :hi:

Great advise Bruv,  can I add a bit by saying attach some of the profile photos so we can see if any switching is going on.

I was going to see Mandy based on the Positive reviews, but once the switch happened I lost interest

I've added the current profile pics, I hope that is the Hoe with the Negative review

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lovemachine

Apologies for the dumb question but I cant manage to copy images from AW it wont allow it. How else is this done.

Offline dubhcarr

sounds terrible but this is the girl reviewed by Mr LL who said he wouldn't go back as the service was crap? He seemed to coach her into a better result for him. Heavy meal! that's a good one so is it the Punters fault for arriving at the wrong time?? She still took your money though....CXXT   :thumbsdown:

Offline PLeisure

attach some of the profile photos so we can see if any switching is going on.

:thumbsup:
Apologies for the dumb question but I cant manage to copy images from AW it wont allow it. How else is this done.

l-machine - ever read the Wiki? All the answers are there... try this: External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

As has been said, it's helpful if punters include a photo of WG they've seen when there is a history of profile-swapping on it, for comparison later.

Thanks for the straight-to-the-point review.

I know it's no consolation, but this negative review will save others time and money.  :hi:

Hope the next punt is better.

Offline pisceanuk

wrote this review bit quickly and in a haste compared to my other reviews.

I read LL's review and thought she is a nice girl and went for the bait but she seems to be worse than what he described in his review. In LL's case he seem to have seen a reasonably okay looking  W / G after a long time but I only see pretty W/Gs so if you have seen better girls then handling this one may not be upto your interest. She was not ready to have a chat and listen and continuously had a smirk on her face and it killed my interest in this punt. I wanted to ask the money back but I know from experience these whores working under someone will never give a dime back.

She has been trained to tell you good things e.g. Nice to meet you etc. when you are leaving to make you feel better and to avoid someone from writing a negative review but that does not compensate your wasted money and time.

sounds terrible but this is the girl reviewed by Mr LL who said he wouldn't go back as the service was crap? He seemed to coach her into a better result for him. Heavy meal! that's a good one so is it the Punters fault for arriving at the wrong time?? She still took your money though....CXXT   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 10:29:59 am by pisceanuk »

Offline nickleupip

I am a bit confused because this girl has appeared in my HL when I never added her and I cannot remember the girl whose profile she replaced. I hate it when this happens.

Cim

I must add when i saw mandy she was shy snd needed direction. She wanted extra for cim and owo £20. I would see her again. She needs to inform punters about the extras though !

Offline The_Don

See this thread, this is one of the methods I use

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46102.msg607915#msg607915

I must add when i saw mandy she was shy snd needed direction. She wanted extra for cim and owo £20. I would see her again. She needs to inform punters about the extras though !

IMO, extra's should be listed on the profile. Confirmation of services when booking via a call or text and once at a location. A punter may  confirm what on offer and if there an extra cost.

As the OP stated he had conformation of those services:

Her calls are handled by her receptionist as she claims. I was informed she will do kissing and OWO but when I visited she was not interested in either.

YMMV, with any W/G

And yes this profile has been swapped > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61166.msg1255008#msg1255008

As stated in my review (of the other Mandy)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Would I visit again: YES (I would walk if B&S and that bad form IMO)

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 09:18:25 pm by The_Don »