Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pettite Kate - Glasgow  (Read 1717 times)

22 review(s) for Pettite.KateXxX (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cityfan1880

Think she's just left Glasgow but I'll post my review anyway from a while ago:

External Link/Members Only

This probably won't be popular on here. The negative is largely due to the complete mess around/time wasting she gave me for 2 days, and because I was hugely disappointed with her appearance after all the hype on here. Latter isn't really her fault I suppose.

Originally tried to book on Wed and 2 aw booking requests and a few calls went ignored, she texted later and said she was available I said OK I can be there whenever, she never followed through. Called back on Thursday to arrange another booking, she said "I only have 7pm", I said ok I'll take it. 7pm comes and goes without a word. This happens again before I finally manage a booking on Friday night, albeit for 15 mins (the only reason I didn't walk). She  texted me hours after I attempted to call her early on the Friday and had given up, to tell me she was available at 4:30, I said OK I'll take that booking. She then replies ok she'll let me know later if I can have 4:30 or if it will be later (?!) It was her suggestion!  :dash: But yeah twice she offered a time which I agreed to then didn't follow through. It's one thing to be too busy to take my call but don't contact me after the fact and suggest a time then give it to someone else.

So I arrived for the 15 mins at her flat. The hanging punching bag and barbell with weights on far too heavy to be hers didn't really put me at ease. Musclebound MMA fighting EE bf/pimp in the next bedroom? My heart sank when I had a look at her. I'm in my mid 20's and no way is she 25. I'd put her on the wrong side of 35. Both she and her flat was smoky, and I was expecting an athletic toned figure, not a seriously underweight and unhealthy looking hard faced girl with no curves (an arse the size of than the palm of my hand) and non existent tits. English also almost non existent. I understand it was only 15 mins but my attempts at 30 mins were getting no where so I thought maybe this would be easier. The reason the review isn't a negative is because she did put in a nice amount of effort. Great OWO and enthusiastic doggy. Stopping half way through for swigs of red bull wasn't the biggest turn on though. Like I said I would have walked if it wasn't a cheap 15 min punt and the bedroom was dark so just went ahead with it.

I'm mostly just disappointed by what I seen after such an effort to book her. Honestly that face wouldn't look out of place standing on a corner on Argyle St puffing a fag and asking people if they're looking for business.

Offline Clattypats

Tried to see her once when I thought she was St Georges cross ,but she had moved to toll  cross when I text her,so I just left it that day as it was to much hassle to go there.
Something always kinda put me off trying her again.Maye that was a good thing looking back  :unknown:
You did agree a time with her on the wednesday via email on AW before you fired in booking requests though?

Offline gorgie tony

The reason the review isn't a negative is because she did put in a nice amount of effort.

But you've rated it has negative!

Offline Clattypats

Reading the review it sounds more like a negative anyway, although I'm a bit unclear on the way he went about making the bookings :unknown:

Offline Cityfan1880

woops should be a neutral.    :D

Offline Cityfan1880

ill rewrite it more clearly if admin allows

no more posting reviews from months ago when drunk

Offline seeker

Also review is pretty usless now  she has upped sticks
And gone to london ..
Time is of the essence when a wg is providing a bad service
To warn other punters
Obviously not enough customers left up here who want to see her ...
I met her about 4 years back she was good back then .
Although thats usekess information to punters in 2016 .
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:52:06 am by seeker »

Offline mr small

Review will have value to anyone who does a search on her AW number, there are people outside Scotland  who use this sight.

If a girl moved here from London would you disregard all her reviews from London ?

:hi: 

Firebird

Review will have value to anyone who does a search on her AW number, there are people outside Scotland  who use this sight.

If a girl moved here from London would you disregard all her reviews from London ?

+1

Agreed  :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

Agree with you small
Wasn't thinking straight  :wacko:

Offline mr small

Agree with you small
Wasn't thinking straight  :wacko:

Was the downstairs head in control  :cool: