Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The maltings naturists spa in Welwyn?  (Read 3018 times)

Offline Bobbybum

Hi all, 
I just wondered if anyone had been to The Maltings Naturist Spa in Welwyn on here?
And what your thoughts are on the place?
Looking through the website they do full nude massages, and prostate massages. It was one of the first places that popped up when I searched for prostate massages.
HR/HE would be a nice touch too but not too essential, just after a decent place to be honest.

The girls seem quite nice, and prices aren't too bad I don't think since they offer hot tub before hand too.

If not here, would you recommend anywhere else near by? I had a quick search but was kind of difficult to get any info  :)

Offline Benjboy87

Hi

I have been twice and saw Vivian....a sweet ish blonde.

Had body to body and happy ending which was great.

Cosy 70 for half hour and I could to touch and kiss Vivian's body.

Offline Benjboy87

That was supposed to say sweedish.....

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hi all, 
I just wondered if anyone had been to The Maltings Naturist Spa in Welwyn on here?
And what your thoughts are on the place?
Looking through the website they do full nude massages, and prostate massages. It was one of the first places that popped up when I searched for prostate massages.
HR/HE would be a nice touch too but not too essential, just after a decent place to be honest.

The girls seem quite nice, and prices aren't too bad I don't think since they offer hot tub before hand too.

If not here, would you recommend anywhere else near by? I had a quick search but was kind of difficult to get any info  :)

External Link/Members Only

not difficult to get info, just use Google and if you post like this (above) please add a link

enjoy
HP
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 10:58:20 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Bobbybum

Ahh great, so seems like a reasonable option then.
I may give it a try when I'm down in that area in couple weeks time.