Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 3 punts  (Read 1997 times)

phil696

this is my experience so far, first punt outcall Rumanian gypsy i think as she gone of raydar,
total waste of money and time so i thought give it one more go make or brake if all punts are like this ill keep my money

punt 2 incall off AW Rumanian girl had good rating phone her all comes good,
so i get to the punt nervous, parked up txt her she txt me back house number off i go park car get out fuk worng st
almost nocked on on someones door OMG this is going well, get to right house she opens door go in she a nice girl
anyway so get to it ffs cock not workin hard on hard off, give the girl credit she worked hard for my cum
conclusion i enjoyed my self had a good time in the end. 

before punt 3 found this site lots of it's gold mine of advise, orders some of the blue stuff

punt 3 same girl, pops half tab i'm a lot more relaxed all good till get to M6 and theres accident  so thinkin i'm going
to be siting on the M6 with a hard on hehe, phone girl she is ok with it, anyway i,m 15 mis late.
cut a long story short i'm driving home with big smile and thinking that was the best hundred quid i have spent in a long
time.

Offline PLeisure

driving home with big smile and thinking that was the best hundred quid i have spent in a long
time.
Great that you've found a decent WG - why not contribute back to the forum and post a review  :hi:

phil696

i'm not a pro punter just starting, don't want to review if you go on my review and have a shit punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 08:22:03 pm by phil696 »

Offline Steady Eddy

OP, it is understood that there is no come back on a reviewer so long as the review is an honest and accurate one.  Ypur opinion is yours and yours alone.

You do more harm by NOT posting reviews.  Just try giving a review.

Offline od13218

OP, it is understood that there is no come back on a reviewer so long as the review is an honest and accurate one.  Ypur opinion is yours and yours alone.

+1
Write a review! You'll enjoy doing it and it will benefit others, it doesn't matter whether it's positive or negative and whether others have the same experience as you or not. Every review helps other punters.

Offline PLeisure

+1. There is no such thing as a 'Pro Punter' on UKP - we're all here to share information. That's how this site exists  :hi:

PickleTwiddler

You don't need to be a pro punter to post a review.  Just give an outline of what happened, if you want to go into more detail that's fine (we like details) but not everyone is an MotC.  Did she do everything you asked?  How well did she do it (e.g. if she kissed, was it closed mouth once every 10 minutes if you were lucky, or was her tongue stuck so far down your gob you couldn't breathe). Did she say no to anything?  Was anything she said no to on her likes list?  And your overall impression: basically, if you'd go again that's positive; if you wouldn't then that's either negative or neutral, depending on why you wouldn't go again (for example, if under "age" she put "23" and you found out when you got there that that's in fact the age of her youngest grand-daughter, then I'd say that's probably more negative than neutral).  On the other hand if she provided an OK service but you felt it was mechanical, just going through the motions, that sort of thing, that's probably a neutral.  Based on your last comment I'd say this is probably Positive.  Oh, and a link too, sounds like she's a good girl, so she'd probably appeal to others round here, and good business should lead to more business.

phil696

ok review up i don't no if it's any good, i'm shore you will tell me, oh god.

PickleTwiddler

It's spot on, well done.  She's not in my area but I've HL'd her and might look her up if I'm going anywhere near Warrington.

Offline Nagilum

ok review up i don't no if it's any good, i'm shore you will tell me, oh god.

Well done, from your resident 'pro' punter  :sarcastic:

thorltd

Got into soho prefer to shag 3 wgs for the price of 1