Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Linda, Goodge Street, Gaping Anal  (Read 1678 times)

Stalion

Gorgeous Linda,  Goodge Street, Gaping Anal

External Link/Members Only

Not sure how to rate this punt yet, been in my head to give it a negative, but the sex was fun and good with the Hoe. She is in London for a few weeks, IMO due to negative reviews from wherever she came from.

Comments:- You are texting her pimp not the Hoe, When I phoned to speak to her I was getting an international ring tone, and texts back to “text me bby”

Accommodation:- Basement flat in Cleveland Street, loads of people on the road, not discreet at all, , a bit messy and untidy but looks relatively clean. May become dirty as time progresses

Girl:- It’s the girl in the photos, but not as cute in person, starts of very nervous , turns sexier as punt progresses, speaks English like most Romanian WG

Service:- OWO, CIM, Protected Sex, Sodomising her Arse, took photos of my knob in her arse

Price:- Pimp text £40 extra for Anal plus £80 for half an hour,  Paid Linda only £120 for all the above.

Date & Time:- Mid week, about 5 O’clock on a very hot day

Linda is 100% not 18 years old, I would put her true age as mid twenty and above, when she opened the door and the sun hit her face you could see smile lines and crows lines around her mush, she is a plum size 6,about 5.4 feet tall. Her bum cheeks felt older than her years, no muscles at all,

I was expecting to see a fit hot girl like Elys or Nikol_19 but Linda’s tits are not as sexy or responsive as the girls mentioned. She was dressed in a short crop top and panties. Initially when she saw me she was rather nervous as I was dressed similar to an off duty copper, and my rucksack didn’t help as it looked like it was carrying radio equipment and a HV Vest. (Faulty Computer stuff that I was going to fix over the Bank Holiday and HV that we wear on industrial shoots)

I handed over her payment and she was out the room in a flash, she stayed just under 10 minutes, must of called her pimp? I could hear another girl’s voice in the flat as well, but it sounded like they were talking to the pimp on the phone. I waited for her to return and undressed what little she had and put her on her knees unzipped my fly, she asked for a wet wipe then tried to give a fast cum quick BJ, I asked her to go slow and deep and she fulfilled the request.

Laid her on the bed and I removed my shirt, I took the time to check her fanny and arse was clean, then as a joke I put my chest on her pussy and flexed my muscles against her clit. This seemed to off broken the ice as she loved it, but I was there for my pleasure not hers.

I told her to put the rubber and lube on, and took her  doggy style in her pussy with my trousers still wrapped around my ankles, for a relative small girl her pussy didn’t feel as tight as I would like,  she took a hell of a pounding without complaint. The strange thing I didn’t want this Hoe to ride me in cowgirl, which I love

I removed my shoes and trousers, then put a massive amount of lube on her anal passage and just as much on the Condom and entered her anus rather easily in doggy style for a few minutes, then flipped her over and analysed her balls deep with her legs on my shoulders and her pillow under her arse lifting her entrance for me. This I have to say was what I came for, she had that dirty look in her facial expression and eyes that said it’s hurting me but I love it, she made a lot of lovely noise during anal. Her arse had a lovely gaping hole after 10 minutes of anal pounding; my shaft is not small at all, 8 inches and wide too

I sensed that she has a child like humour so I sat on the bed and got her to straddle me, I asked her to say “Fuck Me Baby” Lifted her up with my shaft still inside of her and took her to the door, started banging her up against the door, with her constantly repeating “Fuck me Baby” so we made loads of noise for her mate to hear and report to the pimp, until I was ready to pop, then onto her knees, removes the rubber, Linda was preparing for me to cum on her tits or a facial, but I put it in her mouth and face fucked her tonsils until I cum. I have to say she didn’t fudge at all with me holding her head, but she didn’t make eye contact even when I told her to look into my eyes as I shot my load into her gob. ( She didn’t swallow)

I asked to see her mate before I left, but was told she had a client now, so if it were you I apologise for the noise if it put you off.

Balance of Scales
Pros:-
Took anal really well,
CIM was well executed with my help,
Did have a few light fun moments,
 Not a clock watcher, but could of been to shagging her against the door or looking like a copper?
VFM £80 for a west end punt is about right, £40 for anal is £10 too much; Price included CIM, but may charge extra?

Negs:-
Didn’t offer me a shower, I had to asked to use the bathroom before and after punt to clean up.   
OWO was mediocre
Pimp was annoying with his stupid texts
She didn’t look as cute as her photos
Has 3 negative reviews, & a couple off fluffy positives

Would I return? ........No, I don’t think I would get the same level of service from her at all

Could I recommend her? YMMV as the Don says

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Gorgeous Linda,  Goodge Street, Gaping Anal

Not sure how to rate this punt yet, been in my head to give it a negative, but the sex was fun and good with the Hoe. She is in London for a few weeks, IMO due to negative reviews from wherever she came from.

Comments:- You are texting her pimp not the Hoe, When I phoned to speak to her I was getting an international ring tone, and texts back to “text me bby”

Accommodation:- Basement flat in Cleveland Street, loads of people on the road, not discreet at all, , a bit messy and untidy but looks relatively clean. May become dirty as time progresses

Girl:- It’s the girl in the photos, but not as cute in person, starts of very nervous , turns sexier as punt progresses, speaks English like most Romanian WG

Service:- OWO, CIM, Protected Sex, Sodomising her Arse, took photos of my knob in her arse

Price:- Pimp text £40 extra for Anal plus £80 for half an hour,  Paid Linda only £120 for all the above.

Date & Time:- Mid week, about 5 O’clock on a very hot day

Linda is 100% not 18 years old, I would put her true age as mid twenty and above, when she opened the door and the sun hit her face you could see smile lines and crows lines around her mush, she is a plum size 6,about 5.4 feet tall. Her bum cheeks felt older than her years, no muscles at all,

I was expecting to see a fit hot girl like Elys or Nikol_19 but Linda’s tits are not as sexy or responsive as the girls mentioned. She was dressed in a short crop top and panties. Initially when she saw me she was rather nervous as I was dressed similar to an off duty copper, and my rucksack didn’t help as it looked like it was carrying radio equipment and a HV Vest. (Faulty Computer stuff that I was going to fix over the Bank Holiday and HV that we wear on industrial shoots)

I handed over her payment and she was out the room in a flash, she stayed just under 10 minutes, must of called her pimp? I could hear another girl’s voice in the flat as well, but it sounded like they were talking to the pimp on the phone. I waited for her to return and undressed what little she had and put her on her knees unzipped my fly, she asked for a wet wipe then tried to give a fast cum quick BJ, I asked her to go slow and deep and she fulfilled the request.

Laid her on the bed and I removed my shirt, I took the time to check her fanny and arse was clean, then as a joke I put my chest on her pussy and flexed my muscles against her clit. This seemed to off broken the ice as she loved it, but I was there for my pleasure not hers.

I told her to put the rubber and lube on, and took her  doggy style in her pussy with my trousers still wrapped around my ankles, for a relative small girl her pussy didn’t feel as tight as I would like,  she took a hell of a pounding without complaint. The strange thing I didn’t want this Hoe to ride me in cowgirl, which I love

I removed my shoes and trousers, then put a massive amount of lube on her anal passage and just as much on the Condom and entered her anus rather easily in doggy style for a few minutes, then flipped her over and analysed her balls deep with her legs on my shoulders and her pillow under her arse lifting her entrance for me. This I have to say was what I came for, she had that dirty look in her facial expression and eyes that said it’s hurting me but I love it, she made a lot of lovely noise during anal. Her arse had a lovely gaping hole after 10 minutes of anal pounding; my shaft is not small at all, 8 inches and wide too

I sensed that she has a child like humour so I sat on the bed and got her to straddle me, I asked her to say “Fuck Me Baby” Lifted her up with my shaft still inside of her and took her to the door, started banging her up against the door, with her constantly repeating “Fuck me Baby” so we made loads of noise for her mate to hear and report to the pimp, until I was ready to pop, then onto her knees, removes the rubber, Linda was preparing for me to cum on her tits or a facial, but I put it in her mouth and face fucked her tonsils until I cum. I have to say she didn’t fudge at all with me holding her head, but she didn’t make eye contact even when I told her to look into my eyes as I shot my load into her gob. ( She didn’t swallow)

I asked to see her mate before I left, but was told she had a client now, so if it were you I apologise for the noise if it put you off.

Balance of Scales
Pros:-
Took anal really well,
CIM was well executed with my help,
Did have a few light fun moments,
 Not a clock watcher, but could of been to shagging her against the door or looking like a copper?
VFM £80 for a west end punt is about right, £40 for anal is £10 too much; Price included CIM, but may charge extra?

Negs:-
Didn’t offer me a shower, I had to asked to use the bathroom before and after punt to clean up.   
OWO was mediocre
Pimp was annoying with his stupid texts
She didn’t look as cute as her photos
Has 3 negative reviews, & a couple off fluffy positives

Would I return? ........No, I don’t think I would get the same level of service from her at all

Could I recommend her? YMMV as the Don says

Love the pillow under the ass part gIves you more elevation  and allows more balls deep penetration

Stalion

Love the pillow under the ass part gIves you more elevation  and allows more balls deep penetration

I love looking into their eyes and facial expressions as i Sodomise the Hoe,.....It's bloody hard to find a good size 6 twenty year girl who loves anal pounding.  :drinks:   

Offline pumps

good review, looks quite attractive! I see you got a few photos... what did they say wise etc when you enquired about filming? (assuming you did of course)

Stalion

good review, looks quite attractive! I see you got a few photos... what did they say wise etc when you enquired about filming? (assuming you did of course)

Thanks Pumps :hi:

LOL, if I asked her about taking photos she probably would have sprouted out “it’s extra bby”

I am a gentleman I did tell her to stop moving, I fixed her hair over her shoulders for her, then asked her to arch her back as much as she can, told her that she looks absolutely Gorgeous Linda “pun not intended”  then picked up my phone and took the photos,
I took two side photos, but they are rubbish, the lens aren’t wide enough on the phone I’d got, but the best are the rear end one with me inside of her arse, the other with her gaping hole  and my dick is still in the photo  :) :)

Offline pumps

Thanks Pumps :hi:

LOL, if I asked her about taking photos she probably would have sprouted out “it’s extra bby”

I am a gentleman I did tell her to stop moving, I fixed her hair over her shoulders for her, then asked her to arch her back as much as she can, told her that she looks absolutely Gorgeous Linda “pun not intended”  then picked up my phone and took the photos,
I took two side photos, but they are rubbish, the lens aren’t wide enough on the phone I’d got, but the best are the rear end one with me inside of her arse, the other with her gaping hole  and my dick is still in the photo  :) :)

are you saying you took the photos without her permission? lol

Stalion

are you saying you took the photos without her permission? lol

There was no verbal request, but I had her consent by her silence. The way I see it she was being paid £120 for half an hour of her service.  If I want to take a selfie having fun, she should be happy I'm enjoying her services.

If she asked for extra £, I would hand her a Model Release Form to sign, as she had been paid & I then own the Intellectual Property

Seriously, I would have given her some light heart waffle, and still get what I wanted.

She took CIM, but again she consented as she did not say no or "it's extra £ bby"  LOL :cool: :cool:

Offline pumps

There was no verbal request, but I had her consent by her silence. The way I see it she was being paid £120 for half an hour of her service.  If I want to take a selfie having fun, she should be happy I'm enjoying her services.

If she asked for extra £, I would hand her a Model Release Form to sign, as she had been paid & I then own the Intellectual Property

Seriously, I would have given her some light heart waffle, and still get what I wanted.

She took CIM, but again she consented as she did not say no or "it's extra £ bby"  LOL :cool: :cool:

LOL I like your style!

Stalion

Did she offer DFK ?

Hi London

I don't  really  enjoy DFK with WG,
French Kissing is on her Likes list, so probably yes she offers it but YMMV as she has strong negative reviews, read them better than the fluffy ones

let us know how you get on if you see her