Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bruna Brazilian - E 17 Blackhorse Road  (Read 3479 times)

5 review(s) for Exotic Alessandra (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Nicole/sex  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Visited east london on the strength of her pics when i arrived I was shown in to the bedroom by the female maid. My first question was is bruna working, her reply yes my love after this three girls entered to do the introduction a blonde and a another gurl with red hair. But my mind was set on bruna as soon as she walked in I said you and pointed she smiled then took 70 pounds from me.

Started with oral with which she put the dom on with her mouth while squatting down she was also massaging my balls and giving plenty of eye contact while sucking. Moved her to the foot of the bed and then jackhammer started in doggy then missionary then with her riding me, moved into legs on shoulders so i could get deeper penetration, lots of noise and back scratching and telling me she loves me during sex  :wackogirl: stupid puta.

After this there was a knock on the door with one of the other girls asking bruna of she is enjoying herself in Portuguese. Bruna replied to her that she is gonna need ice for her pussy afterwards, thats when I told her friend she's next after this. Position change and after a few more strokes i nutted while getting cleaned up we had some small talk with her saying that she did not expect me to understand Portuguese she asked me a few questions then vice versa then I got out of dodge.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 08:11:50 am by Brazilian Martian »

Stalion

She looks fucking hot, what size is she?
She also moved to Earls Court now.

She looks fucking hot, what size is she?
She also moved to Earls Court now.

She's at two places it seems the east london brothel she works at is cheaper than seeing her in earls court

Offline Bassman

After this there was a knock on the door with one of the other girls asking bruna of she is enjoying herself in Portuguese. Bruna replied to her that she is gonna need ice for her pussy afterwards, thats when I told her friend she's next after this.

Love it! I love it when this type of shit happens with my native tongue. I'd imagine it could get awkward in the middle of the jackhammer though!

Love it! I love it when this type of shit happens with my native tongue. I'd imagine it could get awkward in the middle of the jackhammer though!

It was funny but her response was even better she was shocked she thought I was a British guy untill i spoke and afterwards when I was leaving she thought I was over in the uk at university. I had to tell her I've lived in between two countries from the age of 5

Offline Belgarion

The jackhammer saga continues.

She looks hot. Great review

The jackhammer saga continues.

She looks hot. Great review

The jackhammer is a never ending saga brother  :thumbsup:

Offline RegionalAndy

She looks like she's worth leaving the illustrious south London to travel for, I know you're not her PA BM but did she say how long she's over for ?

And is what you see in the blue lingerie set what you see when you get there lol

Offline Ozy84

BM you cant receive pms?

Any contact details for this place in east london particularly? Or vivastreet link specifically for the east london.

Cheers

She looks like she's worth leaving the illustrious south London to travel for, I know you're not her PA BM but did she say how long she's over for ?

And is what you see in the blue lingerie set what you see when you get there lol

All the professional pics have a slight polished look but she is a young brazilian girl service was standard she got a positive because she took a hammering without complaint and she's hot

BM you cant receive pms?

Any contact details for this place in east london particularly? Or vivastreet link specifically for the east london.

Cheers

I was in east late last night so I searched vivastreet and recognised her pics from a thread that punther created so called up and asked is bruna working was told yes so went along.

I know she has a independent aw profile only added so people can not get confused but the prices in east london. Are cheaper I would guess because it's a brothel  :hi:

Can't recieve pms yet but will be able to soon

Offline peter purves

Is this the same flat as you saw Rhianna not too far from the station? I had thought it had been closed since have not seen too many AW adverts. Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Is this the same flat as you saw Rhianna not too far from the station? I had thought it had been closed since have not seen too many AW adverts. Cheers

Yep same place they seem to mostly post on vivastreet I've never seen them on adultwork

Offline peter purves

Yep same place they seem to mostly post on vivastreet I've never seen them on adultwork

Perhaps I've got it wrong.

The flat I am referring to had mainly Colombian WGs but I am sure Rhianna had operated from there because Rhianna's ad on AW was always located directly next to these Colombian WGs
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 02:25:31 pm by peter purves »

Perhaps I've got it wrong.

The flat I am referring to had mainly Colombian WGs but I am sure Rhianna had operated from there because Rhianna's ad on AW was always located directly next to these Colombian WGs

It's a colombian run operation most of the latin brothels in london are run by colombians. Like I've said before they lie about where they come from so unless you can tell from their Spanish dialect what country they come from. Rhianna is now going by the maria in tooting. I've never seen a aw add for this place in e 17 only vivastreet adds but if you have seen one then please add the link as that will help other punters.

Offline peter purves

It's a colombian run operation most of the latin brothels in london are run by colombians. Like I've said before they lie about where they come from so unless you can tell from their Spanish dialect what country they come from. Rhianna is now going by the maria in tooting. I've never seen a aw add for this place in e 17 only vivastreet adds but if you have seen one then please add the link as that will help other punters.

This used to be originally Curvy Cris/Curvy Crystal AW site, a Colombian WG operating out of that flat, which was taken over by Aniroc. As you can see Aniroc is no longer active

Like I said I have not noticed anything recently from the flat on AW - but it might be there with more Brazilians being advertised as opposed to Colombian WGs (notwithstanding the  issue of country of origin).
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 03:07:00 pm by peter purves »

This used to be originally Curvy Cris/Curvy Crystal AW site, a Colombian WG operating out of that flat, which was taken over by Aniroc. As you can see Aniroc is no longer active

Like I said I have not noticed anything recently from the flat on AW - but it might be there with more Brazilians being advertised as opposed to Colombian WGs (notwithstanding the  issue of country of origin).

How long has this flat been around for as I only recently discovered it when I saw Rhianna

Offline ah333

Any info on the whereabouts of this brothel and the other girls? I'm local so it might be a decent pump and dump spot when I don't fancy travelling. Nice review also, Bruna looks hot. Might give her a go myself.

Any info on the whereabouts of this brothel and the other girls? I'm local so it might be a decent pump and dump spot when I don't fancy travelling. Nice review also, Bruna looks hot. Might give her a go myself.

I was in east but was in the car it's not far from the station the time before yesterday I got a train there and back. Also if you do call up make sure to quiz who is working and ask if bruna is there. Dnt want to fall for a bait and switch operation

Offline peter purves

How long has this flat been around for as I only recently discovered it when I saw Rhianna

I do not have a date I can specifically recollect but I remember 3HK doing a review about this flat going back to nearly a year ago.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70398.msg1122940#msg1122940

They also had a plusher secondary flat about 20 minutes walk away, which I only knew about in March of this year. I do not know what has happened to this place, if it is still in use or not.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:15:46 pm by peter purves »

Offline ah333

I was in east but was in the car it's not far from the station the time before yesterday I got a train there and back. Also if you do call up make sure to quiz who is working and ask if bruna is there. Dnt want to fall for a bait and switch operation

Cheers bud. Will do just that.

Offline peter purves

...Very close to Blackhorse Road tube station on the Victoria Line
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:19:52 pm by peter purves »