Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annaleah - The Healthy Way - Leather Lane WC1X  (Read 12680 times)

Offline 123Mel456

Firstly I was very dubious about this place as I have read a lot of fairly negative reviews on here
I had had a couple in the Crafty Beer Co close by firstly to relax, then popped round the corner to the Griffin to see a bit of teasing flesh and now I was feeling like I needed to be sorted out

Two oriental girls on reception, one taking the moeny so presumed the other was working, she looked OK and thought to myself if that is what is in offer I could put up with that. "30 mins please"
£30 the less appealing woman said so I paid and got led to a room
Small, with a shower in the corner, floor slightly damp from a previous incumbant.  Ususal unappealing massage table with paper towel across it and a portable air conditioning unit
I started to undress but left trousers on just incase my expectation of the 2nd receptionist didn't ring true and I was walking
And sure enough I was wrong, instead in came this stunning trim dark haired beauty.  WOW went through my head. Oh, sorry aren't you ready she said in perfect English.  No, no come in I am ready and couldn't get my kit off quick enough!
I immediatly had a lazy lob so I was proud that I was looking half decent. More surprises followed......
Annaleah told me her name and then said, are you here for a massage or do you want extras.  My heart lept.  I am only here for extras I said. She was wearing really tight leggings and crop top and I coudnt take my eyes off her body and i was thinking this cant be true after all the crap reviews i have read.
She said what do you want.  I was straight with her.  A BJ and to taste you, and to see more of that perfect body.
That will be £80.  HOW MUCH!?  I don't have that much. She asked what i wanted to spend. I said £20 for a BJ then. I took out £20 and she saw the other £10 in my wallet so said £30. I will give you a wank with my body and hand for that she said.  I waaned to see that body close up so said yeah  Fine lets do it. I loved that she was open to negotitaion and that she was happy to say, a massage or are you just here for extras.  Spot on girl! No prentenses here!
She took her kit off to reveal a magnificnt pair of really firm tits, tiny nipples, not an ounce of fat on her and a bald tight pussy and what I can only describe as the perfect firm ass.
I was in heaven. She started to give me a body to body massage and by now I was rock hard, i took her nipple in my mouth and she said that wasnt part of it but that is really nice so I wasnt about to stop.  She stopped rubbing so I picked her up lay her on the table and went down on her.  No you haven't paid for that.... try and stop me I was thinking and went town on what was a very tasty pussy. She soon got wet and started to moan and had no intention of stopping me. Iwas being the perfect gentlemen an dnot forcing her just persuading!  ..... I started to use my fingers, she said no fingers but didnt stop me and strarted to really moan.  A good 10 minutes of that and I was gagging to slip her the full length. I tried to kiss her but she said no kissing at all
I stopped and she stood up looking flustered.  Can we make love I said as i turned her round pushing my now rock hard cock into her ass and rubbing her shoulders.  I have no condoms in here and   She said not this time as I am not a regular.  A bJ then, again no as I am not a regular.  She then lay me back on the table and got into a 69 without asking.  What an ass!!! I was back in her fanny with my tongue and she was very wet. 
She did pop the old man in her mouth briefly but she could tell I wanted to pop so started to slowly use an expert hand on me, I didn't last too much longer.  She asked me to tell her when I was going to explode and I did and my god it was an explosion and I covered her in hot cum.  I was loud and she giggled as she heard someone else walk past the door and said you will do my reputation the world of good with that noise ;)
she gave me a peck on the cheek and said you needed that.  my 30 mins was nearly up but she got in the shower and started to give herself a total clean up with me perving over her and she was totally OK with this.  I was still on a semi and started to play with myself and she rubbed herself with the soap withj a grin on her face seeing hte effect she was having on me and I was thinking I was going to get a bit more here but she said it was my turn in the shower and she watched me shower and i had a bit of tug using the soap.
You are very naughty she said.  I hope you will come back again soon.  Yeah a sales ploy i know but she did sound very genuine and if she would give me anything I wanted next time
Well I can guarantee there will be a next time and I will let you know just how far I go.
This italian beauty is a must.  Great body, real tease and I think if you become a regular you wil get what you want.  Not sure if she will stay long as she is far too good.  As we departed she said not to forget her name. ask for her by name next time and her best day is Thursday.
Won't forget her in ahurr and next time I will take more cash and it will be a full hour. 

Offline fuckit

Thanks for the review. How old would you say she is? Fs on offer?

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Went to this place a while back. Serviced by a very hot romanian who was very nice but started speaking to me about medical issues and horrible customers. Got the impression she was never going to last but it sounds like (hopefully)  they concentrate on getting in fit girls rather than the middle aged chinese ones. Definitely worth another visit.

Towards the end of my session i could hear kids laughing. When i came out there were 2 or 3 little kids in the reception area hanging out which was a bit off-putting. Still, sounds like a return may be in order

savio_punting

Where is this place?? Address??

Offline Puntsmith

Where is this place?? Address??

Are you fucking thick or something?!

Offline Puntsmith

Thanks for the review OP.  I'll have to pop in there one Thursday evening to check this place out and ask for annaleah!  Did you see any hot oriental girls there?

Offline Admiral

@Savio - the postcode is EC1N 7TX, 94 Leather Lane.   

I've been there once, saw an oriental girl about 30.  The massage was mediocre but the extras were good if you don't mind haggling.

Online gaz355

Great post. Do they only have oriental girls there? I think I would have died at the sight of here in leggings and a crop top! Must have been quite a sight...

Offline EspressoAndChill

Sounds like you had quite the experience.  Do keep us posted on any follow ups....
I actually went to their sister shop, which is on Wentworth Street (near Spitalfields) a week ago.  I saw 'Lucy' who is half Italian half Russian, for half an hour.  Average to cute looking, about 5'5 tall, mousy brown/dark blonde hair, guessing mid 20's, and lovely pair of natural firm C cups on her.  She said that she works in the Chancery Lane (Leather Lane) shop on Fridays.

Starting point for her services seemed to be £60 on top of the room fee (£35 for half an hour), although I talked her down to £50. Any more interactive services seemed like they'd be extra, although i didn't pursue as I only had £50 in my wallet.  So quite expensive (although I don't have much by way to compare to as I don't normally go to Chinese shops).

If there's good looking Europeans there, I'd definately be interested in knowing more.

Offline 123Mel456

Aw profile?
She isn't on AW, or not that I can find her any  way

Offline 123Mel456

Great post. Do they only have oriental girls there? I think I would have died at the sight of here in leggings and a crop top! Must have been quite a sight...
Her body was amazing and the leggings just showed it off more and those tits!  Getting hard again just remebering her .  He body was just what I like
I would presume they had oriental girls there too but didnt see anyone.  As I emntioned i did hear someone go past and the two on reception were orientals.  I don't mind an oriental and like a bit of a landing strip too, which Annaleah didnt have , she was totally clean shaven and tasty too

Offline 123Mel456

Thanks for the review. How old would you say she is? Fs on offer?
I would guess she was about 25, not much older than that.  Not great at guessing womens ages but younger rather than older

Online webpunter

Aw profile?
Read puntsmiths post.  Same applies.  These places / burds rarely are on AW

Offline 123Mel456

Aw profile?
No profile but they do have a a link in the massage me web site i have found
External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Girth

This is essentially a new review, but as there's no AW link I wasn't sure if a new thread is required?

So anyway, thanks to the OP for putting her on my radar. I had a lovely time with her!

Was passing around 19.15 on Thursday and asked for her by name. Was told she'd be on duty from 19.30. Booked for half an hour later and had a quick beer in Craft Beer Co.

My experience pretty much mirrored the first post here. £30 for half an hour to the front desk. Then in strolls Annaleah. As she settled into the initial massage I said she'd been recommended by a friend (no names mentioned) and I asked about extras. She drives a hard bargain and I coughed up £50 for body to body topless massage and a (very) happy ending. She kept her knickers on but it wasn't really an issue as I was allowed to play with her fantastic tits and stroke her pussy (through and sometimes under her knickers).

She eventually lay next to me for the happy ending and then I was able to relax and watch her take a naked shower before it was my turn to clean up.

She's a great looking girl with a very friendly personality. She's got her head screwed on and said she'll only be around for a few months. The two reviews here give you a good indication of what you'll expect to pay.

For me £80 for half an hour is quite a lot when there's no sex or BJ, but I'd been let down earlier in the week and was very much in the mood. I walked out with a smile on my face having very much enjoyed my time with her. Unlikely to return, but if the mood takes me again when passing on a Thursday then who knows...

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the reviews. I agree its bit of a thrill to go to a massage centre and receive extras. However, seems bit expensive given that you can have a prossie doing everything for £60 for 30 mins. Been there, done that.

Offline advent2016

>I took out £20 and she saw the other £10 in my wallet so said £30

You take a wallet? I just take the cash in multiple pockets

Online webpunter

>I took out £20 and she saw the other £10 in my wallet so said £30
You take a wallet? I just take the cash in multiple pockets
Generally i agree - when it comes to AW burds.  Especially if not sure if going to have 30 or 60 mins - so i can delve into the pcoket & have the right amount
However with the parlours then a different modus operandi
On here then a suggestion to discretely provide a pointer that you want extras.  One member suggested leaving a 20 poking out of a wallet.  I have an old wallet which is now my 'punting wallet'.  On 1st visit to a parlour i sometime leave on show - say poking out of pocket or in a shoe with a score peeking out.  Works everytime.  Nothing else in said punting wallet  :lol:

Offline 123Mel456

Generally i agree - when it comes to AW burds.  Especially if not sure if going to have 30 or 60 mins - so i can delve into the pcoket & have the right amount
However with the parlours then a different modus operandi
On here then a suggestion to discretely provide a pointer that you want extras.  One member suggested leaving a 20 poking out of a wallet.  I have an old wallet which is now my 'punting wallet'.  On 1st visit to a parlour i sometime leave on show - say poking out of pocket or in a shoe with a score peeking out.  Works everytime.  Nothing else in said punting wallet  :lol:
Exactly , a puntin wallet which just has my total intended spend for the night, good bargaining tool. Plus if I just leave cash in my pocket as soon as I put my hand in my pocket when I take my hand back out the money seems to come out with it.  Have lost too many notes in my time to not keep it in something or other.
Had a couple of beers before the punt too so had that extra in there too before the punt

Online webpunter

Offline Puntsmith

Just noticed this post  :lol:

I was not in the best of moods that day so my tolerance of fools was low!

I've still not managed to get myself over to check this place out and see annaleah or other potential talent.  Anyone else been lately?

Offline princefari

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Cute and flirty as described, and didn't waste any time in getting down to basics, ie abandoning the pretence of offering a straight massage that develops into something else and instead asking what I wanted as soon as I lay down - albeit while crouching down right in front of me, stroking my arm, winking and pushing her rack in my face...

That said she then held out for £70 for half an hour's B2B as part of a 1 hour session, which amounted to £120 all in including basic fee. I was in the mood and it was fun. But VFM? Not in my opinion. Mia in Hammersmith delivers a much more sophisticated and satisfying service all round, and for less.

Online webpunter

I was not in the best of moods that day so my tolerance of fools was low!
The only piece of info missing was the street number  :lol:

Macca 68

Saw her a couple of weeks ago. Cute and flirty as described, and didn't waste any time in getting down to basics, ie abandoning the pretence of offering a straight massage that develops into something else and instead asking what I wanted as soon as I lay down - albeit while crouching down right in front of me, stroking my arm, winking and pushing her rack in my face...

That said she then held out for £70 for half an hour's B2B as part of a 1 hour session, which amounted to £120 all in including basic fee. I was in the mood and it was fun. But VFM? Not in my opinion. Mia in Hammersmith delivers a much more sophisticated and satisfying service all round, and for less.
£70 tip for fucks sake - it's stupidity like that that'll ruin it for those with a brain upstairs as well as down!!!

Offline princefari

Yep, that's pretty much what I thought as I walked out of the place. Lesson learnt...

James999

Someone called https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=185008 has reported this saying she doesn't accept public reveals, whatever the fuck that's supposed t mean  :unknown:

Brings attention to an old thread though  :dash:

Offline sparkus

Someone called https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=185008 has reported this saying she doesn't accept public reveals, whatever the fuck that's supposed t mean  :unknown:

Brings attention to an old thread though  :dash:

It's amazing what a few column inches in the Standard can do.

Offline iseekcougar1

When I went to this shop last month, I was told annaleah no longer works there. I was told by the lady at the reception : "She was onto some shady stuff , which can be found on the internet and the main manager has also changed for the establishment.

I did not have the courage to TOFT since it appeared as if no extras could be on offer .... and I politely left the shop.

Has anyone visited this place recently who can share their experience ?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 02:18:01 am by iseekcougar1 »

Offline sparkus

Maybe a cover story for that reason. I was under no illusions on my recent recce with several women pawing and cooing at me in reception.