Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to get a little more  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Danchapman

I've visited a few massage palours across London and the South. New to punting in the last year.

Received B2B, HE sometimes OW.
A few girls I've wanted more perhaps full service. Especially the good looking ones!
Some of the girls have always said No that's all there is on offer! But some are a little more playful and let's just say tempered!

Is there any secrets on how to score higher? Money is a obvious answer but is there any other easy route, if you know what I mean?

Offline Malvolio

The easy route is to look at the hundreds of reviews on here and book a prostitute.  If you want a shag, don't mess around with massage parlours.

Offline hawai5o

I've visited a few massage palours across London and the South. New to punting in the last year.

Received B2B, HE sometimes OW.
A few girls I've wanted more perhaps full service. Especially the good looking ones!
Some of the girls have always said No that's all there is on offer! But some are a little more playful and let's just say tempered!

Is there any secrets on how to score higher? Money is a obvious answer but is there any other easy route, if you know what I mean?

You need to spend more time and money on a regular that you fancy then you might end up having an uncomfortable shag on the massage table unless you get off  on the excitment of fucking a massage girl.

Offline FrankieS

While I agree that the easiest way to get laid is to boog a wg, there is a certain thrill of the chase in "extra" extras from parlour girls.  I'd say the best approach is to build a rapport with the girl from the moment u meet her. Keep it fun and later things can get a bit more physical. Also u are going to have to go with b2b, I find it impossible to get "extra" extras if she wont even do b2b.

Once you achieve a rapport, use her greed:

Lets say you've paid her for the b2b and she's busy sliding herself all over you - casually hold out a twenty and ask her what she would like to do for it. I'd say this works 50% of the time for BJs. FS, maybe 20%, but you will need condoms and you'll need to be ready to to wave a second £20. I've once had FS without the extra payment. But this was like 1 in a lifetime. Also it was BB (We both got carried away). I dont recommend it and shat myself untill I got the GUM green light.