Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lucious Lorna Coatbridge  (Read 3412 times)

14 review(s) for MissLusciousLorna (6 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

The old git

i i recently visited lucious Lorna she was everything ii vould hppe for and knows exactly how to please  men other reviews state she is not the nicest looking girl but i found her to be an attractive girl with a great body , lovely ass and pussy , the most kissable lips and grea personality she also has gorgeous eyes when she opens themm i will be trying to see Llorna regularly i am still smiling just thinking of our time together is there any other pu   nts in north Lanarkshire or Glasgow  who have reasonable ratesthat i may contact if Lorna is not available

mavgoose

Lorna , I feel is like Erika. Nice safe punt. She has plenty of experience. Likable personality.
Knows the game inside out and I saw her a few times at the start of my punting journey. Quickly realised however , that for the same money there are far better out there.

Safe , experienced , guaranteed anal if you want to try it.
Just not for me , nowadays.

Offline Micky5633

Are her Tits good mav? Was tempted to try today as not having much joy. What is she like facially?

Offline Rossco100

Are her Tits good mav? Was tempted to try today as not having much joy. What is she like facially?

Tits are decent mate and facially she is ok,nothing spectacular just ok,I've seen her a few times and always enjoyed my time with her.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Micky5633

She's fully booked the day anyway mate having a mare. Oh well there is always the moro!

mavgoose

Each to their own , but I didn't find her overly attractive.
But she is very personable and I just liked that she was quite a dirty. If you know what I mean.
Her tits are good for her age.

Offline Game of scones

Not seen her in a long time nice woman who can squirt really well also has talent for fisting and sticking almost anything up her pussy/arse