Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good_girl69 Wonderful  (Read 1598 times)

Offline raymcfarland

External Link/Members Only

Profile taken down today. Guys, forgive me if I go "fluffy" here. But this was the best punt I ever had. And that was with no shagging. Comms were good. Given address and when I arrived she (her real name is on her wardrobe, not sure if it's her professional name) was dressed as I asked. No panties and she was dressed to go clubbing. Well, the first FK was amazing. Sent electric waves to all the right places. Never happened before, but straight away, we totally were in the same place sexually. I told her how I wanted my cock treated and she did exactly that for the whole hour. (£120). Lots of OWO and RO and continually rubbing my cock aggressively as instructed. She came like a Banshee, squirting at least twice. Three times I think, but the last one wasn't at wet. I had told her that my girth has caused a few problems in the past. She told me that due to the width, it was the first one she couldn't get to the back of her throat. But is wasn't for the lack of trying. She'd gone large on the rubbers, but not large enough. So unfortunately, it was OWO followed by a vigorous handjob to finish. I swear I have never shot my load as far. Amazing chemistry. She was just great. Paid and went for a shower and before I left, I said I'd be back - and for the first time ever, I meant it!
Now for the tragic part: You may have spotted that the link doesn't work. Today she took her profile down. I am privy as to why, but will not go into it. So why post on UKP? Because I promised that I would and I want it on record that even without (as I was and still am desperate to do) banging her tight pussy, I had the punt of my life. I just hope that I get to share her bed at least one more time.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 05:13:35 pm by raymcfarland »
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline pay as u hoe

Is her profile likely to go back up?

Offline Clattypats

Was this a review about her,or your cock size?  :rolleyes:
Yeah she's a smashing lassie, I had a great time on both occasions with her :) Some great filthy fun.
Least I know from the review she's still not got the king size' johnnies'yet :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 06:50:08 pm by Clattypats »

Offline raymcfarland

Was this a review about her,or your cock size?  :rolleyes:
Yeah she's a smashing lassie, I had a great time on both occasions with her :) Some great filthy fun.
Least I know from the review she's still not got the king size' johnnies'yet :wacko:

Good question. But mentioning what I did negates the more obvious question, "why no fucking?" Good to hear that you had no such problems.  :D
Banned by:

Offline raymcfarland

Is her profile likely to go back up?

I really don't know right now. I hope so. For all the reasons mentioned and also, because she wrote an amazing review.
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Good question. But mentioning what I did negates the more obvious question, "why no fucking?" Good to hear that you had no such problems.  :D
so now your just assuming shit :wacko:.  Well I suppose what you don't know won't hurt your over inflated ego ya walloper  :crazy:

DG

Ooh a cock war  :lol: I've got a big cock; Nicky uses pedal bin liners when I visit. I also removed her wisdom teeth during a particularly memorable DT session  :cool:

But on a more serious note, I'm due to see her next week for the first time in a couple of months; hope everything is ok with her, but I'm sure she'll bring me up to speed.

Offline Clattypats

Ooh a cock war  :lol: I've got a big cock; Nicky uses pedal bin liners when I visit. I also removed her wisdom teeth during a particularly memorable DT session  :cool:

But on a more serious note, I'm due to see her next week for the first time in a couple of months; hope everything is ok with her, but I'm sure she'll bring me up to speed.
haha Dg,cock war :D...not at all..The op should go start a thread in the regional punting section  :lol:

Offline raymcfarland

Banned by: