Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nichola Bushy  (Read 1216 times)

2 review(s) for nichola bushy  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve McQueen

This is my first review, joined a few weeks ago and I have realised how important these are, whatever the rating.  So here goes:

Name: Nichola Bushy
Comms:  good
Date : July 2016
Price: £140/hour
 External Link/Members Only

Was going to be in Manchester and so contacted Nichola, good response and we arranged a time. I had taken the train into Manchester, so took the metro out to Trafford bar. About a 10 min walk to Nichola's place. Block of new apts, buzzed in no reception , trying to act like I belonged there until I got in the lift and reached the right floor and was facing the wrong way when the lift door opened (had two doors ) and a nice chap said 'this way out,.

Arrived at the apt Nichola opened the door wearing err nothing really oh shoes. Attractive slim mature woman, nice cup of tea ( I know I'm learning a time tactic, ) Nice apt, clean modern very nice indeed. Anyway off to the bedroom, FK, Oral both ways, rimming and sex. I'm sure Nichola would have been more adventurous  if required. £140 maybe seen as a tad expensive but I enjoyed the experience.

JOHG

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thanks for your first review JOHG. Am glad you had fun but I can't help but feel that for that money you could have done quite a lot better.

Also, is that her kid in the back of her little Audi? Unbelievable :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Colston36

This is my first review, joined a few weeks ago and I have realised how important these are, whatever the rating.  So here goes:

Name: Nichola Bushy
Comms:  good
Date : July 2016
Price: £140/hour
 External Link/Members Only

Was going to be in Manchester and so contacted Nichola, good response and we arranged a time. I had taken the train into Manchester, so took the metro out to Trafford bar. About a 10 min walk to Nichola's place. Block of new apts, buzzed in no reception , trying to act like I belonged there until I got in the lift and reached the right floor and was facing the wrong way when the lift door opened (had two doors ) and a nice chap said 'this way out,.

Arrived at the apt Nichola opened the door wearing err nothing really oh shoes. Attractive slim mature woman, nice cup of tea ( I know I'm learning a time tactic, ) Nice apt, clean modern very nice indeed. Anyway off to the bedroom, FK, Oral both ways, rimming and sex. I'm sure Nichola would have been more adventurous  if required. £140 maybe seen as a tad expensive but I enjoyed the experience.

JOHG

Seen her several times. Nothing much to add except she will be more adventurous, she does do the cup of tea trick but doesn't watch the clock - or didn't with me - and I found her good company, chatty and funny.

I liked her because, as the name suggests she is bushy. She brought me a pair of very dirty knickers as requested on one occasion and as I like fragrant pussy didn't wash for a day before I saw her. She is very slim, and does take it up the arse.

She likes what she does. Told me she enjoys wondering who was going to be there when she opens the door Surprised about the car; that is not the one she usually drives; and the baby. That would be at a social gathering - where she works is all built up.

Haven't bothered to review - maybe I should be told off, but this is all I can say.

Offline rovingman

:angelgirl:
Personally not a fan of ku klutz klan working girls..
Negative.

Offline Colston36

Offline rovingman

She has on her profile strictly whites only.

Racist.

Or maybe preference... I am settling for the former..

Offline Colston36

I suspect I speak from more experience of this than most.

I lived with and was then married to a black/coloured/mixed race/negro/African-American (cross out description not currently fashionable) woman for 27 years, brought up her children, have a daughter with another and had affairs with others.

I believe firmly that any woman or man has the right to fuck or refuse to fuck anyone they damn well please and the rest is PC bollocks.

Offline rovingman

Completely agree...

Many profiles on AW state s preference as we are all entitled to of course...... this particular profile stands out to me otherwise wouldn't have made any comment/post...
I am sticking with the former with this particular profile...