Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty tina Thai  (Read 1772 times)

English1969

Saw her last year. Near millennium Cardiff. And  in Gloucester.
Was awesome anyone seen or know where she works

Offline HughJardon

English1969

No link
But best Thai to visit Cardiff.
Better than Thai Nikki.
Great b2b massage
Will keep looking at Thai profiles

Offline HughJardon

Dont know if your familiar with the "shops" in Cardiff , Principality/The Bay/Richmond or Broadway if so youll know they work on a rota basis, Richmond I can never work out but quality drops and peaks throughout the year, Broadway is better but change staffing every week, sometimes longer, the other 2 sites rotate a monthly basis.

Choices for the upcoming week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bigsaz1984

Thai temptation looks 👌🏽 I might just try and get a booking with her this week. Emmy doesn't offer full Service I don't think...

Offline HughJardon

Emmy may work on the same principal as Yaya & Jenny and co i.e full service never advertised but was available on request.

Thai Temptation
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bigsaz1984

I booked Emmy yesterday and she was 👌🏽 nice looking girl, big natural breast. I wanted to see her for 1hr but ended up 30mins because she was booked but a client cancelled on her at the time I called so she was only available for 30mins. No clock watching, I believe we went over by 5-10mins too. She can speak good English and we had a im good chat and shared a laugh. She gave a good massage to what she can manage in that time and I popped once. She actually cum before me so it was more satisfying for me ;)

She shivered and asked to stop for a minute and before we continued 😊💪🏽

I would definitley go back but for an hour if I can. She charges 50 half hr and 80 FR 1 hr just for massage but if you want full service then it's £70 and £120. Well worth it I feel. It all felt very sensual too. Deffo two thumbs up from me. I left looking like a cat that got its cream 😜

Offline Bigsaz1984

Thai temptation looks hot 🔥🔥🔥 she is coming tomorrow to cathedral road. Most likely brook street I'm guessing as that's an Asian spot previously. It's not very discreet though. Would love to give her a test drive.

Offline Lickster42

Alot of guys mention "Brook Street" , is this a secret punting house or parlour?

Husqvarna360

It's a punting house, with turnover normally Monday or Tuesday and they are normally there for a week, it's very hot and miss.