Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuzieDundee - Dundee  (Read 1020 times)

9 review(s) for SuzieDundee (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Technicolour_trilby

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt was actually several weeks ago, only just remembered to write this up. I doubt much has changed in a couple of months.

Comms:
Easy, phoned, quick discussion, text for address, no dramas. She sounds like a local.

Flat:
Very small bedsit, bit untidy, not really particularly erotic. The address is also not very discrete being a street entrance and twitching curtains around although no one bothered me.

Looks:
Girl next door, shortish dark hair, decent legs, really nice smile which for me makes all the difference. Looks good in her underwear which is fine by me.

Punt:
£40 h/h. Opted for a wee massage at the start to break the ice, Many think it's a waste of time but I enjoy a decent massage to start. Massage was ok, could have been firmer for my liking. Onto some OWO, which I have to say was bloody good, no hint of any of the usual prossie tricks of just doing the tip and wanking you at the same time. She does say at discretion, so I assume cleanliness is a good idea, showers available.

Mish, on top and reverse cowgirl to finish. I don't bother with CIM or the like but I see no reason for Suzie not to oblige. All in all a great service, with good humour and friendliness which, for me, negates the mechanical nature of some punts.

I notice from previous reviews there were concerns about nosey neebours and barebacking...Now as far as the nosey do-gooders are concerned, no one bothered me although I can see how the location might make that a possibility. I am convinced though, admittedly without actually asking outright, that BB is simply not an option, there was no hint that it was.

VFM:
£40 for hh...nuff said.

Comms: 10/10
Looks: 8/10
Services: Massage 6/10 Other stuff 9/10
VFM: 9/10

Tartanarmy1

I visited suzie months back she's my only punt
Payed for an hour
Very down to earth girl bit of a chit chat then clothes off
A lot of dfk then I opted to go down on her
What a tasty small pussy she has she actually enjoyed it
None of the fake noises etc
Then fantastic oral without was mind blowing
Then onto mis position where her pussy gripped my cock tight
Had to hold back was ready to blow in minutes
Asked her for 69 she sat on my face took of the condom and sucked me like no other
I shot my load down her throat and she swallowed the lot

All in all worth the money
Nice girl
Location not the most discreet but at 2am it's not so bad
Give her a go guys nice to see a local girl who aims to please

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Actually the lack of fake "ooohs", "aaahs" and "oh yeah baby's" was refreshingly good and I forgot to mention it in the review, that's not to say she was silent but still felt natural. She's a pretty good actress.