Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asain agencies in london  (Read 710 times)

lilfucka

Hi I have been using adultwork and vivastreet for a few years but it's hard to find a good looking asian girl that you know have an idea what they're going to look like. I just wanted some tips on agencies as I haven't used them before. I have read puntingwiki which has some good pointers. I'd like to know how much the extras are like OWO? I found some half decent women in my area outside of london but a good one was £120 an hour plus £20 for OWO. I think sometimes they just test out to see if I'll actually pay and not haggle for £10. First time I saw the girl she said OWO £20 I said ok cause I didn't have it then she just did it anyway. Next time I saw her she raised he prices by £20 and I forgot to ask for OWO cause I thought it was included in the price  :dash:wrong. One of the reasons I like polish ladies, they just include it no questions asked.

These were the sites I was looking at:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline aprower994

bristolqwerty

To the OP, those you have listed are all fake b&s.  Stick to the main agencies like 007, invasion, olina, Asian options.  They all generally have the same Thai girls.  In my experience all have been photoshopped hugely to say the least  :lol: and manny will look older than you think.  Be prepared to suck this up/see this when the door opens.  On the plus side there are lots of reviews, a list of services which you should check with reception (always ring) £150 ph £220 for 1.5hrs and prices include all services agreed as you don't have to pay extras for agencies such as these. Ive always had a good time even if the age accuracy does vary from girl to girl.  ;)
Stay away from any agency that looks too good to be true. It always is.  I've been on the hunt for a pretty Japanese, Chinese or Korean girl similar to the ones shown in  the agency list you posted but have only really had Thai. I've looked but it's not gonna happen for obvious reasons.  :cry: