Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor69Milf - Bedford  (Read 1118 times)

2 review(s) for TantalisingTaylor69 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xxlmuscles

This is a review of a punt undertaken a few weeks ago.

Was travelling back from working in the south and decided to take in a punt on the way.

Tailor caught my eye with a couple of things on my bucket list (caning & fisting) so even though at £150/hr was more than I usually pay I decided to give it a try.

Texted her and good immediate response with hotel details (Holiday Inn on outskirts of Bedford).

Got into the room to be met by Tailor & her working buddy (Sacha), who is quite a big lady. Was asked if I wanted a duo session or single. I opted for the single. So Sacha left us.
Tailor as a good body for her age (which I guess at around 55) with lovely big tits.

Won't give you a blow by blow account of what happened, because I've forgot most of it, but the highlights where;
DFK - Tailor really gets into this
Fingering both pussy & arse, then getting Tailor to lick my fingers clean
Pussy fisting - this was a first for me, and I did manage to get my whole fist in up to my wrist
Light caning to arse & tits - again this is a first for me, loved to see the marks appear on those lovely big tits ;)
Fucking in missionary

So overall all that I expected (and hoped for), so why only a neutral?
Well I told Tailor that I was a one pop man, but she still started to dirty talk me into "give me your spunk,....shove it inside my cunt"...etc. after only 30mins, obviously she wanted me in and out ASAP.
Also (and I've never seen this before) the condom she put on was bright blue and made of wellington rubber, must have been ex Russian army stock. When I was fucking her (after fisting her twice) it was like trying to fuck the Albert hall with a sausage wearing a diving suit............so that's why its a neutral

Would I return? No scratched that itch now, no need to try again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Snuffy

Thanks for the review mate, I'd been umming and ahhing about her for a while. Regarding Sasha, is she anything like her profile photo on AW? I'm guessing not, but is she radically different?

Offline xxlmuscles

Sorry mate, I 've not seen Sasha's profile. All I can say is that she's a big girl :hi:

Offline thepatrician

I've seen Sasha  - and Taylor hid in the bathroom while we were together.

Sasha's profile pictures are flattering but not untrue - you can work out that she's hiding her tummy.  And that she's a big woman -  but all in proportion.
S was good fun and thoroughly enjoyable to play with.
She squirted and hung her soaked panties on the bedhead.