Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serena - Amour  (Read 706 times)

itsonlyonce

External Link/Members Only

So before i left for holiday i mentioned id review Serena as she's new to Amour's books and there was a thread enquiring about her.

Arranged apt with Amour and told Serena, was on her way......That happened to be Leeds, yes she comes up on the days of apts, apparently to keep it all hush hush back home. 30 min apt at the usual rate of £50. Vermont hotel in Newcastle, loads of parking around Dean Street....Now I'm not usually keen on hotel meets for discretion reasons but this one is a dream. The bottom entrance has an unmanned corridor that leads to lifts at the back, so no reception or loads of people about....

Im expecting a milf but i found Serena, whilst pleasant enough, very chatty a bit more on the younger side of that, but her age is stated on profile. If you are a tit man then she will tick the boxes, great pert set of big tits.

We start with some passionate kissing and groping and she pushes me back onto the bed and straight down to some nice bj, loads of eye contact thrown in too. Now this is when the apt could possibly turn to a neutral for me......She was far too quick to get the hood on which led me to believe that this was going to be rushed a little. I told he to hang on which she did....apt flowed after that, she was well up for various positions especially miss which i was happy with given she has a wonderful set of tits to grope and kiss, which she was happy to let me do.

Not long after, I finish off in the hood. Serena was polite and offered me a drink and some more chit chat ensued before i fled.......Now in an earlier thread some were not sure about seeing her. Would i go back, i don't think i would as i like my milfs order and even though she was nice i thought she was going through the motions a little. Just my opinion, others may differ. Im still giving her a positive as she's a nice girl, just don't think we clicked as expected.