Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa-Doncaster  (Read 2671 times)

19 review(s) for Blow Queen Doncaster (9 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

100punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

I was working in the area and although she wasn't first choice I wanted some fun and was able to book her for a couple of hours later, seen mixed reviews on her , communications was simple and I was instructed to park just round the corner and not in front of the house.   (Sprotborough area)

she would leave the porch door open then I could come in and knock on the main door, first impressions was she was bigger than her photos and older but that seems standard, Melissa had stockings and lingerie on, quite a few tattoos including large one recently done on her thigh which isn't on the pictures.

we went straight upstairs to her bedroom and I asked her how old she was which she said 30 (profile says 23 or 24 I cant remember) if anything she seemed quite nervous and just let me take the lead so I started playing with her tits and pussy and watching in her mirrored wardrobes, great tits and very nice pussy but she isn't very responsive, kind of just does nothing so I get my cock out and tell her to suck it which she's good at and I enjoy watching for ten minutes before laying her on the bed and tasting her pussy.

now she's as wet as an otters pocket but again totally unresponsive, not a word, a moan or any movement so I get her back to sucking my cock for a while before I tell her I'm ready to fuck her and she gets the condom on and I start to fuck her, she does have a nice clean tight pussy even though she has a couple of kids.

I screw her in a couple of positions then take the rubber off and cum on her tits, we chat for 5 and she mentions her kids and some other stuff that bores me and I'm on my way.

pros-nice tits and pussy, decent price

cons-bigger and older than her profile suggests , quite a plain fuck and too tame

sorted me out for the morning but wouldn't go back 

mediumjoe

Thanks for your review 100punt thats one to stay well clear of .I wouldnt say good value ,and with a total lack of response I would have given her a neutral at best . I can forgive a lot but not that . A girl could be a stunner doing everything for next to nothing but laying there like a sack of spuds would be like a pin in a balloon for littleJoe . but thanks again .   Joe

Offline chandlerhandler

Sounds like a neutral at best to me! And no longer on my HL, which is a shame because the photo's are good.

100punt

yeah I was thinking neutral too be honest, thing is if girls are in this game they need to understand they need to play the part.

moan at the right time, say the right things even if its all bullshit! I came out of this punt just bored and not with a smile on my face

I see a girl at unit 8 whos average looking, decent body but when your with her she makes you feel like a king, like she's rampant for you and even though I know its acting I don't give a fuck cause I feel great after   

mediumjoe

Makes all the difference ,review to follow ,just visited angel maria in sheffield climbs all over you eating your face off and shags like its her paying for the punt .superb   Joe

100punt

sounds great, Mrs is away this wk end so looking for a girl

mediumjoe

Can recommend,age about early 30s but check our reviews Joe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline mrfishyfoo

cons-bigger and older than her profile suggests , quite a plain fuck and too tame

Cheer's for the review fella. If you ask admin to change your review to a nuetral and justify yourself he may well do it.

She is now well and truly off my HL. Can't fucking stand it when a pro$$ie takes the piss about such basic things as age  :scare: :scare: and body size. :dash: :dash: I mean FFS why doesn't she just tell it how it is ??  :unknown: :unknown: Plenty of the lads on here just love to podge a size 12/14 milf in her 30's. But not one that's a blatant lying cunt !!!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Can recommend,age about early 30s but check our reviews Joe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Ha !! Ha !! Maria is one cracking fuck  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Tricks

Cheer's for the review fella. If you ask admin to change your review to a nuetral and justify yourself he may well do it.

She is now well and truly off my HL. Can't fucking stand it when a pro$$ie takes the piss about such basic things as age  :scare: :scare: and body size. :dash: :dash: I mean FFS why doesn't she just tell it how it is ??  :unknown: :unknown: Plenty of the lads on here just love to podge a size 12/14 milf in her 30's. But not one that's a blatant lying cunt !!!!
[/b]

Yeah try not to hold back on your descriptions Fishy and tell it hoe it is HaHa

100punt

I'm a milf man myself as long as I know what I'm getting but yeah it's fucking annoying when they open the door and they have blatantly bull shitted, I'd expect most guys who punt to be 30 upwards but seems lots of the girls seem to think we all want young girls.

Maria sounds like the type of entertainment I'm looking for,Mrs away so going to book something for tomorrow

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah try not to hold back on your descriptions Fishy and tell it hoe it is HaHa

Ha !! Ha !! I stopped being Mr NiceGuy after the last lying pro$$ie fucked me about. All the lasses have to do is be honest with us punters. Best laugh of the lot is that the honest ones make a fucking fortune at this game.

I'm a milf man myself as long as I know what I'm getting but yeah it's fucking annoying when they open the door and they have blatantly bull shitted, I'd expect most guys who punt to be 30 upwards but seems lots of the girls seem to think we all want young girls.

Maria sounds like the type of entertainment I'm looking for,Mrs away so going to book something for tomorrow

Ha !! Ha !! I'm as old as the lass I am podging  :lol: :lol:

Yeah I don't mind a milf as well. Check out LizzyLicious.....she's just north of Chesterfield if your budget will stretch to it.

External Link/Members Only

Body of a 20 something, lovely toned size 6 to 8, and she's 41. She don't hide her age tells it like it is and is a great fuck IMHO.

Maria is a bit naughty with her age as she's early to mid 30's but fuck me the body on her is well just superb if you like your lasses in that size 6 to 8 bracket.