Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty British Alex - Euston  (Read 1513 times)

26 review(s) for naughty-british-alex (21 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5118955) (21 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline saintsfan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Alex had been on my HL for some time.

Services:  FK, OWO, DT, RO with fingering, 69, Penetration (protected), CIM with swallow

Price:  £100 for 45 mins

Comms: Good and done on the day by first calling to confirm time and then text. Arrived on time despite delays on Northern line and she was ready.

Looks/Personality: Facially OK and nice figure with small tits but not gym toned (she admits to eating too much junk food!) – very friendly and easy to talk to.

Overall a very enjoyable GFE due to her good service and attitude – no rushing or clockwatching.

Started with a friendly kiss and I was keen to jump in the shower as it was over 30 degrees outside - room was nice and cool.
FK was fairly light which I prefer and got me hard.
Her OWO was deep wet and sloppy with some gagging DT.
I then got to taste her wet pussy with fingering which she encouraged.
Followed by 69 and she encouraged a finger up her bum, although she is allergic to lube so plenty of spit needed.
Had sex in cowgirl, doggy and mish – did try mish with her legs over my shoulders but she said it was too deep - she announced she was cumming in mish.
Then OWO and CIM finish – had asked about snowballing but it didn’t happen as she swallowed the lot and said it tasted nice!

I think we had gone slightly over the 45 mins so I had another shower and got dressed – she invited me to stay for a chat as there was a gap before her next booking. She loves to chat mainly about herself and doesn’t ask any personal questions.

Would I return: Yes – I had a fun time and returned home on the dreaded Northern line on a high!