Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mmf/gangbang yeovil area  (Read 1076 times)

dowager

Always want to do mmf/gangbang,I'm straight but always liked idea of being involved in something like that. It would be at a hotel for everyones safety and we split payment to wg equally I'll happy to pay hotel/refreashments on top of my share. This is genuine and looking to set up asap

mrwood120

I would be interested. When are you thinking?? Tonight?

Do you have any girls in mind?

dowager

Anyone interested,want to try get arranged asap

Offline Everhard115

I would be up for it. New member so still not sure how the pm works ? Any one in mind.

alfiehotdog

I'd also be very interested... been keeping an eye on the local scene for a bit now and I've done a mmf before through a swingers site and it was fab, just as it should be improved with all round respect and lots of fun... always up for something along the same lines 😊

Offline HawkG

Anyone interested,want to try get arranged asap
"ASAP" and yet you took five days to respond to a quick reply, and haven't responded to further quick followups? Seems a bit "odd"

dowager

"ASAP" and yet you took five days to respond to a quick reply, and haven't responded to further quick followups? Seems a bit "odd"
Firstly i have work and other commitments so can't always reply straightaway and sorry but why is it odd that I don't want to make arrangements over a open forum? Anyone whose interested can and have pm me. Go and mind your own and stop trying to spoil our fun