Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss C glasgow  (Read 3988 times)

4 review(s) for -MISS C- (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for Mrs Cheryl mature (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boredlad

still relatively new to this, decided on Miss C. Location and coms were excellent. Would recommend for a newbie like myself. Was already hard at the thought of the meeting. Flat was excellent. Greeted with a smile, quick exchange and shower offered and taken. Down to the business and miss C got on her knees for some oral. Before long it was between her big natural tits and between that and her filthy chat it wasn't long before I shoot a load on her all to soon. She was fine with it all, cleaned it up and asked if I'd be ready to go again. Was more than happy to! Some standing doggy and once again I was shooting my load, and filling up the bag. Not sure how to post a link sorry! But miss C on aw if you like older with big naturals. Only works certain days but hope this helps anyone looking.

Offline David1970

If this is the female you visited link, I have a question.
Boredlad you are a newbie, and she only sees people with positive feedback.
So how come she saw you, either you are not a newbie with positive feed back or what she says on her profile is untrue?

Offline seeker

So how come she saw you, either you are not a newbie with positive feed back or what she says on her profile is untrue?
Third option
 it  could be her  :wackogirl:

Offline captainstabben

If you check his other two posts he wrote he's been with a wg last year.

Offline Boredlad

Hi yeah that is her in the link thanks. I just phoned on day she was available. I'd put something on about Lucy santalego before. I didn't meant it was my first punt just meant I was still new to it.

mavgoose

I ain't sure those breasticles are natural. Not for her advanced years.

Taking the OP at face value ( we all have to start somewhere with reviews ) , I'd have put her as possibly a positive due to flat , comms and time given to punt. Looks are subjective ( age ) , but well presented and clean. I don't find myself going back though.

Neutral / positive for me.

Offline Boredlad

You could be right in the breasts, not a huge experience on fake ones but they felt real to me and thought I would tell the difference but could easily be wrong! I'd just meant it was positive for me as everything around the meet felt good and no mucking around, especially as someone who has been on and off this for a while and in the few times went to arrange a meet bottled out as not had a good feeling thought miss c put me at ease. She def isn't a worldie but thought pics were accurate, she is older but half hour was good and no horror story so felt a success for me! Not planning on waiting so long for the next adventure so will maybe try something different.

Offline Rossco100

Cheryl was my first ever punt and she has been my plan b a few times since,imho she is a good professional lady who knows how to please her punters,she's no stunner but in no way is she a dog either,her flat is clean and tidy and Cheryl is always well presented.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

DG

Cheryl was my first ever punt and she has been my plan b a few times since,imho she is a good professional lady who knows how to please her punters,she's no stunner but in no way is she a dog either,her flat is clean and tidy and Cheryl is always well presented.

+1 my third ever punt I think

Offline wannabe

I saw her a few years ago. Good value service, she was very pleasant, and as far as I recall, at that time, her breasts were natural.

Offline timmy1

been wanting to see her for some time now, seen probably 15 different girls since i started punting a year ago but never through adultwork bookings just ringing/texts, shame as i havent heard a bad word about her, might just book someone else through AW just so i can see her  :lol:

mavgoose

Come on then Timothy. Get some reviews done. ?

DG

I saw her a few years ago. Good value service, she was very pleasant, and as far as I recall, at that time, her breasts were natural.

Agreed, in fact she's got a really firm body; her buns are like steel.

Offline bluelion8884

I've seen her a few times as well.
Always gives a good service, and always leaves me happy.

Helps she is good on comms and takes last minute bookings.

Offline Rossco100

I've seen her a few times as well.
Always gives a good service, and always leaves me happy.

Helps she is good on comms and takes last minute bookings.

one of the times I phoned her she was in sainsburys not far from her flat and she was happy to drop everything and make her way back to her flat for a punt,very professional manner about her that other girls would do well to copy.

Offline tazman1002001

Rossco reviews would be appreciated as thats the idea of this forum..... Looking forward to reading some from you  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

been wanting to see her for some time now, seen probably 15 different girls since i started punting a year ago but never through adultwork bookings just ringing/texts, shame as i havent heard a bad word about her, might just book someone else through AW just so i can see her  :lol:

Timmy same from you.....as you are saying you have seen 15girls but no reviews?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Rossco100

Rossco reviews would be appreciated as thats the idea of this forum..... Looking forward to reading some from you  :thumbsup:

I don't see how a review from a punt over 5 years ago will benefit anyone mate but I will try to review any future punts

Offline tazman1002001

I don't see how a review from a punt over 5 years ago will benefit anyone mate but I will try to review any future punts

The last punt you had was 5yrs ago?
Banned by:

Offline Rossco100

The last punt you had was 5yrs ago?
No mate of course not but its maybe 2 years since I last seen Cheryl so no point reviewing her now.

mavgoose

No mate of course not but its maybe 2 years since I last seen Cheryl so no point reviewing her now.

Perhaps not. But surely some you've seen recently ?
It's the "reviews" section for a reason.
Give us your input.
 :hi: