Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian parlour with very young and slim asian girl - B2B  (Read 2805 times)

Offline coolviking

I am coming to London in a few weeks time and wonder if anyone can recommend oriental/chinese/thai massage studio with very slim young asian girls (18-28).  I am not looking for a full service but i'd want the girl to be naked and allowing a bit of touching and even B2B or COF if possible. i'd prefer a thin natural girl without tattoes. thank you for ur help :).    :drinks:   PS!  Feel free to PM me if you like.  Cheers !!

Offline ah333

bumping as looking for similar - full service pref'd in my case.

Offline Ozy84

Try Lisa, cheng xiang massage shop in swiss cottage. Dont know about cof but extras are on offer

uksaldn

Lisa is a moody person, she was quite upfront about HR but refused anything else.

Offline Ozy84

Lisa is a moody person, she was quite upfront about HR but refused anything else.

You sure it was Lisa? Because i know the other two in the shop are very moody. Dont even look up, but maybe thats because they know im there fpr Lisa. She hardly speaks a word of english. Ive fucked her a few times now.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:18:35 pm by Ozy84 »

uksaldn

You sure it was Lisa? Because i know the other two in the shop are very moody. Dont even look up, but maybe thats because they know im there fpr Lisa. She hardly speaks a word of english. Ive fucked her a few times now.

Yes, I asked her name and she said Lisa. How much were you charged for fs?

Offline hawai5o

£50

That's exactly how much i used to pay Kelly . I started with £70 then £60 then it was always £50 and this is the price i would pay max for FS at a Chinese shop =£80 1/2 hour including the house fee for massage £30.
I won't pay anymore .

Offline Ozy84

That's exactly how much i used to pay Kelly . I started with £70 then £60 then it was always £50 and this is the price i would pay max for FS at a Chinese shop =£80 1/2 hour including the house fee for massage £30.
I won't pay anymore .

I only paid £50 forher as she was fresh. Looking at the other two i wouldnt budge from £40 and £20 for HR.

Any new places hawai? Where you going these days?

Which room did you fuck kelly in at cheng xiang?

Offline hawai5o

I o

Hi Ozy
I am being tested ,right ??   
Got a pen and paper handy ???
Go down the stairs on your left and its the first room facing the stairs with a small washbasin in the left corner and the massage table on the right side . The carpet is a faded red ,from memory .
. Where did you fuck Lisa ??

I never use toilets at Chinese shops just in case of Unpleasant surprises .  .

Offline hawai5o

I only paid £50 forher as she was fresh. Looking at the other two i wouldnt budge from £40 and £20 for HR.

So which room did you fuck Lisa in at Cheng Xiang ?? :dancegirl: