Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Babe Ami of Adultwork  (Read 1785 times)

19 review(s) for SEXY BABE AMI (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

itsonlyonce

With a few posts recently enquiring about the best black WG i though id review my apt with Ami a few weeks back......Ive just tried to post the link to her AW profile but its throwing up a huge url so not sure whats wrong.....If someone can help with that.....

Anyhow, I've seen Ami at least 15 times over the past few years.....and in my experience one of the best punts period one ever had. This visit is to her newish place in town next to the Gate, easy access to parking and easy to find her apt......30 min apt at £60. Never clock watches. Call her on her mobile, always answers quick and very flexible on times of apt.....

Id asked Ami to wear the pink lingerie in her AW pics as her arse looks fantastic so i had to check for myself....Now this is one of the main reasons I've returned over the years....I don't think I've met a WG with a better arse, each to their own....its pert, a good handful and nice and firm.....

Greeted by Ami with some nice sensual kissing, she'd just woken and was in a raunchy mood. Dressed as asked and that booty looked fantastic.....Kissing whilst she's was gyrating that amazing arse up and down my cock, the clothes were off in no time. We spent a while with ami bent over in front of her mirror, me perched on the edge of the bed and my tongue exploring her fresh tasting pussy and arsehole....This carried on for a while until i jumped on the bed and Ami proceeded to give a terrific bj, not DT but getting there as much as she could.

I spotted the baby oil on the side cupboard, top off, squirted all over her cheeks (oil) and was rubbing the old fella up and down that great arse. Had to stop short as the excitement was proving too much. Missionary, doggy and her on top with me finishing off soon after. Quick shower and back to work...... :D..All in all, a great punt, usually i find after seeing the same WG many times, the passionate side usually fades but Ami always deliveres as if you have never seen her before.

If you are looking for a black wg, you MUST go and see her.....Fantastic as always.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Offline rthunderbird

Great review my friend, but don't forget a link. Just makes it useful for when people want to look her up on the site.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

itsonlyonce

Yeah, i tried to copy the link on AW but it brought up 2 lines of link code and didn't seem right, normally don't have an issue with doing that.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Great girl, not seen for a while. Time for a return visit,

Offline Knight Templar

thats some arse , for sure , another one to add to the Hot List , fuck I think I might need a bank loan to see all these lovely ladies
good review buddy  :thumbsup:

BrandsHill

thats some arse , for sure , another one to add to the Hot List , fuck I think I might need a bank loan to see all these lovely ladies
good review buddy  :thumbsup:

She's worth every penny.

Seen her several times, she's fantastic. Incredible enthusiasm, passionate and sexy as hell and possibly the best arse I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying.

In a previous post I made the following comment:

"Truly fantastic African vixen. Probably the best arse I've ever seen and she knows it and uses it. It's 0-60mph in 2.8 seconds from when she opens the door, usually just in high heels. Truly loves what she does. Seeing her is like when you were a teenager and you'd not seen your girlfriend for a few days. When you finally saw each other, you barely spoke, you just wanted to fuck. Fantastic OWO, stunning body, no clock watching, really natural and passionate as hell. To top it all she always has a bowl of Celebrations chocolates by the bedside. Eating a mini Twix out of her pussy is a treat indeed for someone with sweet tooth like me. Highly recommend her."