Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1968mj liverpool l24 anyone?  (Read 1683 times)

Mat3112

Hi guys.  I'm new here. I'm in Liverpool Airport next week and I'm looking for some fun. Anyone of you my friends know anything about her? External Link/Members Only or someone who you can recommend? Thank you

spuds

I was on a swingers website and stumbled across some photos that I thought looked familiar.  Going back to AW and lo and behold it was the same girl.  The only difference was that on the swingers site, she'd included some face pics.  She looked like Lily Savage had asked for a wrinkle transplant from an orangutan's ballbag and was pissed off about it.  Knocked her off my hotlist seconds later.

Jay-Jay

And if that's a size 12, I have a wang like a whale!

Jay

Offline mexicola

Can you post a link to the pics or maybe pm them. I am certain curious ! I've had her on my HL for a while as I fancied do a late 40s milf type.

Offline Kenaldo

Ok, time to be honest.

I've shagged her a few times, not always as a plan B.

She's not the best looking in the world and she's defo older than the profile states and probably a size 14/16 but she is one dirty fucker who shows great enthusiasm, loves sucking cock (she's quite good at it too) and loves getting fucked.

I've worked her pussy with a dildo or two on a couple of occasions and she squirts for England.

She loves getting fucked and she's so loud when getting fucked I'm surprised the neighbours aren't knocking on the wall! She does not fake. She gives a fairly deep and sloppy BJ and will suck you almost to completion but doesn't do cim or cif. For such a dirty girl she doesn't  swear much as well.

But she is simply one dirty fucker.

Now for the downside, she has big dogs that she keeps in the garden but don't half bark! You end up in the front room and it is a bit of a shit hole. The couch has seen plenty of action! I've been three times and never made the bedroom.

I've fucked her on the floor a couple of times and almost done my knees in!

Oh and the noise she makes you will either find it a massive turn on or off. It's all real so was a turn on for me.

I think she's a bit marmite; you will either be turned on or off.

Classic conundrum. Fit young babe with great body who lacks enthusiasm or middle aged dirty fucker who just wants to fuck your brains (and balls) out!

Mat3112

Hello again. Just to let you know guys that she does bareback.  You can see on her private gallery two photos.  I asked her about it and she confirmed that sometimes she does unprotected sex. Be aware.

DannoH50

I see her monthly at the Hampton Inn at Liverpool Airport. Dirty fuck great fuck. So loud the staff knocked on door once a guest complained. Does bareback yes but Im not into that.