Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karen massage , unable to contact  (Read 2561 times)

Offline Kingjecht

Hi chaps , has anyone been able to get in touch with Karen ? Left here multiple messages and a few emails. Is there a new number or something. If anyone has booked here recently please tell me how ,  :hi:cheers.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline bigjim

If it was it should be a negative :lol:

Offline SRBeijing

Same here... have tried a few times with no response

Offline Jockey

i sent her a message 2 weeks ago.

She text back the next day and told me shes on holidays and will be back in a few weeks

Maybe shes on holiday with the kids

bod666

That's odd - I had a text exchange with her earlier in the week chancing my arm to see if she had any slots but she was fully booked.

Unfortunately she seems to be someone you need to have pre planned seeing and contacted in advance. Spur of the moment doesn't work.

:unknown:

Offline Fishface

Sound like just another lady managing the books as best she can and spending her time making money not replying to loads texts, questions, emails, calls from people she will never have a chance to see and if she did would push out regulars? No point to compare excuses true or not!?

Its what they all have to do isn't it? Especially from the text ping pong champs :crazy:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Dodo

Sound like just another lady managing the books as best she can and spending her time making money not replying to loads texts, questions, emails, calls from people she will never have a chance to see and if she did would push out regulars? No point to compare excuses true or not!?

Its what they all have to do isn't it? Especially from the text ping pong champs :crazy:
Agree, I never have a problem getting in touch when I need to but absolutely no use expecting last minute bookings..........it's easier getting to get an appointment with your doctor (trouble is mine don't do fbsm😳)

sexdrugsrock

Spoke to her yesterday, no issues replied back within 5 mins

Offline Kingjecht

Banned by:

Offline Stapler

How much his here special?

Did you manage to get in touch with here?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Kingjecht

Banned by:

Offline Memphis87

Is she only seeing her regulars?

sexdrugsrock

Well I got a short notice booking last week, texted 5 mins was reply I be free in 2 hrs then had one today too

She hasn't let anything slip about only seeing regulars, but who knows since she got married