Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MatureWife61: CON ARTIST SCAMMED THE FEE  (Read 7729 times)

1 review(s) for MatureWife61 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5996679) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline samson02

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So the con is she sets the meeting up via a few emails then a call with a hotel address.  "Text me when you arrive and I'll come and meet you in the bar."

Once in the bar she replies to the text "call me".  "So sorry running a bit late.  I'm going to be another ten minutes.  My hubby's in the bar (her profile makes much of his involvement if required and their swinging exploits) but don''t let him get you drunk." 

Five minutes later he comes over "Are you waiting for Colette?  She wont be long I'm just going out for a fag." He comes back five minutes later and chats away "We're from Bristol (obviously anywhere but I realise now)" and he builds the meet up a bit and calls her to see if she's ready.  She is.  "By the way she doesn't like taking money in the room and if you let me have it (all muttered a bit so as to lessen the impact of what he's saying) that'll all be fine and I'll know you aren't a copper. She's ready for you fourth floor room number 414."  I hand over the cash in a remarkable schoolboy error.

Up in the lift.  Fourth floor.  By some quirk of this hotel, there's a Room 413 and a Room 415 but oddly no Room 414.  And by the time I'm realised I've been scammed, guess what?  His left over Guiness is still in the bar but there's no sign of the arsehole.

I expect her profile will be gone in a few days but she's advertising on her AW  that she's taking bookings in London tomorrow (Friday 26th).  The number she was using was 07709 886542.

So I've put it down to experience and accepted I've been done but please don't fall for it like I did. 

The thing they don't realise is that I'll remember his face long after he's forgotten me and if I ever meet him again, he'll regret the day he came up with this.  It was a clever and well executed con.  They won't get away with it forever but beware in the meantime until they get burnt.  I'll light the match.

Offline Brazilian Martian

My god I'm sorry for this happening to you but really how could you fall for something like this  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline samson02

Thanks for your sympathy and I suppose the short answer is I was a complete prat.

Thanks for your sympathy and I suppose the short answer is I was a complete prat.

Fucking scumbags I really wonder what would of happend if you said you will hand over then money once you see her in the flesh, calling his bluff by saying let's go up to the room first?

Offline samson02

Agreed but I suspect he would have worked out a move for that too.  He was, I have to say in my defence, convincing but I realise with hindsight he was using all the convincing language of an accomplished conman.  i normally suss these people out a mile off in business but unfortunately the blue pill I'd taken had dulled my logic and reasoning!  So I blame the chemicals.

CityboyLondon

Really sorry to hear this, cant believe it, I was going to book her myself this friday!
Hope the get whats coming to them soon

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
This sounds like a familiar con that I've read before on here.

Anyone want to try to dig out the threads I'm talking about?

Agreed but I suspect he would have worked out a move for that too.  He was, I have to say in my defence, convincing but I realise with hindsight he was using all the convincing language of an accomplished conman.  i normally suss these people out a mile off in business but unfortunately the blue pill I'd taken had dulled my logic and reasoning!  So I blame the chemicals.

Serious question now did you consider reporting this incident to the police ? I'm pretty sure they would be able to do something about this 

Offline samson02

You're probably right Brazilian, but I'd rather not.  It could get me into a whole lot more aggravation than a few quid and I don't want to line the pockets of the other type of conmen (divorce lawyers) ever again

You're probably right Brazilian, but I'd rather not.  It could get me into a whole lot more aggravation than a few quid and I don't want to line the pockets of the other type of conmen (divorce lawyers) ever again

Oh ok I hear you buddy, well good one for letting everyone know about these crooks this guy is gonna do this to wrong person and it will backfire very badly here's hoping he gets his KARMA  :angry:

Offline samson02

Thanks Martian you've made me feel less bad about my stupidity!  I felt I should alert the membership of UKP - after all we need to hear the bad as well as the good even if it made me look like a plonker!  Glad I saved CityBoy too.  Perhaps he'll buy me a drink one day...

Offline samson02

Thanks for doing that Punther, my IT skills aren't up to it.  Of course the one problem is I never met her so the pictures may not be the person I spoke to - although the voice did seem plausible enough to belong to the pictures.

CityboyLondon

Thanks Martian you've made me feel less bad about my stupidity!  I felt I should alert the membership of UKP - after all we need to hear the bad as well as the good even if it made me look like a plonker!  Glad I saved CityBoy too.  Perhaps he'll buy me a drink one day...
I sure owe you one mate

Offline Belgarion

We all make mistakes mate

Chin up and move on to the next adventure

Would suggest you ask admin to get her onto the prostitute blacklist for theft

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you were conned.

Offline gash bash

Sorry you got conned. Which hotel was this ?

I cant understand how they plan to pull this off with several punters throughout the day, surely there would be a whole string of pissed off punters after a few hours.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I cant understand how they plan to pull this off with several punters throughout the day, surely there would be a whole string of pissed off punters after a few hours.

I'd imagine the majority of punters DONT fall for it and more often than not these two scumbags leave empty handed. Absolute low lifes. Sorry about your experience OP

Robbiebucks

That's shit OP!

Looks like I dodged a bullet though. "She" bid on my reverse booking but luckily I had put upto 35yrs and she asked if she was too old?

I was tempted but the parts about her husband didn't sound right with me...

Offline samson02

Sorry you got conned. Which hotel was this ?

It was The Courthouse in Great Marlborough Street.  But obviously the scammers use a number of hotels otherwise there'd be a gang of conned punters waiting to pounce on the fucker next time he appeared.  In her texts she also mentioned being in Victoria so I guess they must use a hotel there too.

Offline rajasen

Very sorry indeed to hear of your experience, OP, but your misfortune saved me one.  I had her on my hotlist!  What a narrow escape, and entirely thanks to your post.  I owe you a drink - if I could afford it, I'd buy you a punt  :P

Offline gash bash

It was The Courthouse in Great Marlborough Street.  But obviously the scammers use a number of hotels otherwise there'd be a gang of conned punters waiting to pounce on the fucker next time he appeared.  In her texts she also mentioned being in Victoria so I guess they must use a hotel there too.

Ok that makes sense, she is probably sitting at home in Bristol while that shit goes from hotel to hotel conning punters. So many hotels in London you probably wont see them in the same hotel again for weeks.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

A mate of mine fell for the same scam in Germany a few years back....chalk it down to experience......undoubtedly the scammer will get his comeuppance in due course....and it might be a bit severe on him.....such is life...

Offline Cuntminion

If they still doing London could you not make a booking from a different number to catch up with the male?

If a scam their patter will be the same

Offline Johnny wishbone

Ok that makes sense, she is probably sitting at home in Bristol while that shit goes from hotel to hotel conning punters. So many hotels in London you probably wont see them in the same hotel again for weeks.

Picture of her sat on the train is abellio greater anglia train. Recognise the seats so likely to be either Essex or Suffolk. Sorry to hear you got conned. Hopefully that guy will get caught in the next couple of days.

Offline Dicky

If they still doing London could you not make a booking from a different number to catch up with the male?

Yeah I was going to say the same..  Just call the fuckers up and have 2-3 friends sitting at the other table and gangpress the guy into giving your money back once he shows up

Offline HappyandLucky

The cunts are no doubt following this. One day shortly you will fuck with the wrong person and get set up yourself. Then I hope things get really messy, which inevitably they will when you meet your well deserved justice.

Offline Taggart

Shit scam trick.

Cant you post their number to these PPI and accident firms, so they get loads of calls.
Or let them work the scam again, but have half dozen burley mates in the bar to get a refund, using reasonable force, naturally.

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for the experience and thanks for the warning
these scumbags will get careless........

punther

Cant you post their number to these PPI and accident firms, so they get loads of calls.

Brilliant

Jester269269

Well I'd have had them booked again, and got more than my money back.
Such a shite scam. Sorry you lost your dough OP

James999

Get another AW profile and Sim and send them on a few fake bookings  :thumbsup:

Offline od13218

Interesting-perhaps a few guys might be willing to get a new SIM card/punting phone and make a booking to catch the bastards at it...

Jester269269

Interesting-perhaps a few guys might be willing to get a new SIM card/punting phone and make a booking to catch the bastards at it...
For Sure!!!! These scammers need to be caught!!
How many guys on AW have no idea. Used Aw for years but only used UKP recently, and has helped me avoid the bad choices I made previously

_Cyrus_

Oh boy, so sorry that happened to you. I never ever ever deal with anyone in between. Especially a man.
Now you learnt your lesson, no use thinking about it too much mate. Hopefully you get a nice punt next time. And thanks for sharing.

Offline oloibiri

I was very interested in this profile

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

However it has the smell of the scam artist in the original post.

External Link/Members Only

The capital letters and the prices are very similar.

Any experts have a good feel for these things?

Thanks

Offline Podgy

Olobrio, I unfortunately nearly did fall for this one, and thanks to this post didn't. Had all the hallmarks of the same thing, i.e. Emails first, Meet in the bar, which I did, 'she's just getting ready' etc.

Then out came the 'can we settle up here as had a problem with previous client' line.

Told him no, and will give her money, saying I'd seen reports of these scams before. He refused so said he'd need to go the room with me. He refused so I got up and walked.

Not sure he chose the right hotel either as was a 5* in the west end, so didn't sound right!

Hope that helps, but don't go near them!!

Reported to adultwork, but they weren't interested.

Offline Belgarion

Olobrio, I unfortunately nearly did fall for this one, and thanks to this post didn't. Had all the hallmarks of the same thing, i.e. Emails first, Meet in the bar, which I did, 'she's just getting ready' etc.

Then out came the 'can we settle up here as had a problem with previous client' line.

Told him no, and will give her money, saying I'd seen reports of these scams before. He refused so said he'd need to go the room with me. He refused so I got up and walked.

Not sure he chose the right hotel either as was a 5* in the west end, so didn't sound right!

Hope that helps, but don't go near them!!

Reported to adultwork, but they weren't interested.

Please write a review to warn your fellow punters

Offline Tonyleung

The cunts deservea few "speculative" enquiries via the punting phone. "Hello, I have a smurf fetish..."

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Picture of her sat on the train is abellio greater anglia train. Recognise the seats so likely to be either Essex or Suffolk. Sorry to hear you got conned. Hopefully that guy will get caught in the next couple of days.

That pic, and several others in the gallery, look like dire Photoshopping to me - like scissors 'n' paste collage - so might not be much of a clue.

Offline bristolbcfc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So the con is she sets the meeting up via a few emails then a call with a hotel address.  "Text me when you arrive and I'll come and meet you in the bar."

Once in the bar she replies to the text "call me".  "So sorry running a bit late.  I'm going to be another ten minutes.  My hubby's in the bar (her profile makes much of his involvement if required and their swinging exploits) but don''t let him get you drunk." 

Five minutes later he comes over "Are you waiting for Colette?  She wont be long I'm just going out for a fag." He comes back five minutes later and chats away "We're from Bristol (obviously anywhere but I realise now)" and he builds the meet up a bit and calls her to see if she's ready.  She is.  "By the way she doesn't like taking money in the room and if you let me have it (all muttered a bit so as to lessen the impact of what he's saying) that'll all be fine and I'll know you aren't a copper. She's ready for you fourth floor room number 414."  I hand over the cash in a remarkable schoolboy error.

Up in the lift.  Fourth floor.  By some quirk of this hotel, there's a Room 413 and a Room 415 but oddly no Room 414.  And by the time I'm realised I've been scammed, guess what?  His left over Guiness is still in the bar but there's no sign of the arsehole.

I expect her profile will be gone in a few days but she's advertising on her AW  that she's taking bookings in London tomorrow (Friday 26th).  The number she was using was 07709 886542.

So I've put it down to experience and accepted I've been done but please don't fall for it like I did. 

The thing they don't realise is that I'll remember his face long after he's forgotten me and if I ever meet him again, he'll regret the day he came up with this.  It was a clever and well executed con.  They won't get away with it forever but beware in the meantime until they get burnt.  I'll light the match.

Samson i think i owe you a bit of an apology, i nearly fell for the scam in early August but didn't want to post about as i didn't want to be seen as some sort of drama queen. I'll put a post up about it in the next few days.

Did you actually speak to the 'female'?

Offline samson02

Samson i think i owe you a bit of an apology, i nearly fell for the scam in early August but didn't want to post about as i didn't want to be seen as some sort of drama queen. I'll put a post up about it in the next few days.

Yes I did - a couple of times - once while making the booking and again when I got to the hotel.  She sounded extremely plausible I have to say.  I notice her profile has now disappeared from AW.  Let's hope they got caught.

You owe him a bottle of Johnny walker blue label :hi: if you bothered to review them you could of saved him the possibility of getting conned out of his money

Offline Mistermcg

Was doing some checking on a profile that popped up in southwest London and looks like this is the same profile but with a new name etc so I thought I would add it to the post in case anyone was considering it!

External Link/Members Only