Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mildenhall Katie  (Read 1961 times)

richie12

Visited this WG within the last few weeks
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

The booking
My booked punt for that day was ill and cancelled first thing in the morning, so as I was "up for it" and my "window of opportunity" was still available, so decided to try phoning a few local gals that were on my HL.

Got through to Mildenhall Katie and she said she would be available later that afternoon. Agreed a time to meet, booked a 45 minute appointment as wanted a role play, wanted to give time to this and looked forward to the punt ahead.

I wanted to try a role play from the door, so sent a lengthy text, which also stated my likes. She said that would be all good.

Arrival
Put in the post code given and took me to a long road, so parked up (free). Texted to say I'd arrived, got one back saying not ready yet- wait 10 minutes!! Then another saying message of role play been deleted in error after problem- could I send again. Couldn't see how to forward it again!! Then she called me, and after I said whereabouts I was parked said that she would talk me in. I was walking for about 5 bloody minutes before I got there.

Accommodation was ok, nothing special, but ok.

Katie looked attractive, dressed nice (stockings, short skirt, top) and gave me a kiss. Her profile stated she was 37 and had DD boobs (no chance), was more mid 40's and I would say a C-cup (am a boob man and pretty good judge).

The Meet
She said let me have a look at text and then I'll come back in and start the role play, which she did and she did play the part very well and found her to be enthusiastic. Katie is also friendly and has a lovely personality.

I found her to be a great kisser, but strong taste of Listerine type mouth wash (better than taste of previous guys cock though) but wasn't a nice minty taste (maybe I am being a bit picky) Nice fit body and gorgeous pussy (tasted nice) and was very clean.

So through the role play- FK, RO (loved it), played/sucked boobs, OWO. Then she whipped a condom on me (not asked for) and she wanted me to fuck her. Not hard enough so resorted to 69. Then said she wanted me to cum and sucked the life out of me (good cock sucking) as I munched on her pussy. Shot the goods all over her boobs.

After
I never look at any clocks/watch during punt, just take it that the WG will manage the time. Put my watch on and was only 25 minutes into the 45 minutes!! That was it as far as she was concerned! Asked to wash my face- showed me to the bathroom- said you can shower if you want (hadn't planned to) but thought fuck it might as well use it as been short changed on time. Then left (5 minutes walk back to car). Yes it was nearly 45 minutes from leaving the car to getting back to it, but 10 minutes was walking to and from the WG, some for a shower that wasn't planned, so did feel short changed!!

She said to send her a booking form (which I did) and she'd accept it (which she never did) so we could exchange feedback! So that never happened.

VFM- No. Bit of a waste that one. Could have been good- but disappointing.

Won't be returning.

Have pondered how to grade this punt, was between a negative and neutral- maybe a bit harsh with a negative? But too many things were a bit of a let down, but the rushing through the time would be the main reason for not returning.

Davido0007

I think the short changing on time makes it a negative definitely. 5 minutes short, OK, but she really messed you about at the beginning as well. As well as significantly cutting down on your booked time.

richie12

Yes, thanks David!

Think it has to be my pet hate= short change of booked time!! Not expecting a bang on time meet, but sometimes it takes the piss. Also not expecting to run over time- just needs to be VFM. And yes there was just too much messing about at the start.

Maybe others have had a very different experience with Katie and I was just unlucky, and it was just an off day. But maybe it's the case that as she has cut down to 2 days now and that she is back to back, which is where the problems start?

Offline sxman

Yes, thanks David!

Think it has to be my pet hate= short change of booked time!! Not expecting a bang on time meet, but sometimes it takes the piss. Also not expecting to run over time- just needs to be VFM. And yes there was just too much messing about at the start.

Maybe others have had a very different experience with Katie and I was just unlucky, and it was just an off day. But maybe it's the case that as she has cut down to 2 days now and that she is back to back, which is where the problems start?

Agreed, thats one of my biggest pet hates getting short changed on time, good review cheers.

Offline PeteSmyth

I'd been tempted by Katie. But ruled her out many moons ago. She's not good VFM. £140 - no OWO, no facial, no CiM. She seems a pretty girl but much better elsewhere. 

richie12

Indeed agree with you about the VFM!! £140 for an hour would need to be pretty special and alot better out there.. However i can confirm she does do owo!!