Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Cutie: Incall then Outcall then Fuckall  (Read 5357 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've  thought long and hard about sharing this but she looks phenomenal, I really wanted to fuck her, she messed me about and the meeting didn't happen, so here goes....

Comms: AW email, initially very efficient until it became a nightmare.

She was down as working in London only a few days and I’d been trying to see her for ages and was delighted to find a workable date and time.

Size 6, 5’8” 28E natural tits, long brown hair, hazel eyes, 18 years old, looks hotter than July, what could possibly go wrong?

Agreed a time for an incall last Wednesday at her hotel near Euston, I got fucked by traffic and requested a re-scheduling which she was happy to do, I even agreed to sort out a hotel for an outcall because she requested it.

All organized for Friday, by this time we’ve moved off AW messaging and I text to confirm, no response for ages, time is running, I’ve got arrangements to make, then she’s got an appointment and needs to be somewhere else around 4pm, I offer to find a hotel in the vicinity of her meeting to help, she takes forever to respond and time has run out to get organised.

Then I suggest yesterday at a specific time, she agrees, I book hotel, text her to confirm and get no answer across the weekend and on Monday morning she tells me she can’t make the agreed timeslot, I have to cancel the hotel and have to move to plan B which thankfully turned out well.

She looks great and I would love to see her, she is allegedly fairly new at this although 80 odd AW feedbacks suggest not that new but unless she gets her comms sorted she’s going to lose a lot of business.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dizietsmae

Yeah I tried to organise something with her a few weeks ago. started out promising then comms just dried up, shame really as she would have looked lovely sliding up and down my cock  :drinks:

dan10928

Sorry to hear that OP. I admire your perseverance lol the body is defo worth it.

Currently trying to sort out a meet but yes, having to be patient for her replies. Has anyone seen a face pic? very curious whether the face is on par with the body

Offline ReActive778

I had troubles communicating with her too. Eventually got blocked....
the profile looks suspicious though
I paid for couple of videos and i dont think her boobs are e cup
c more like it

Offline claretandblue

The fluffies on her awank feedback make me want to  :vomit:

I'm not sure I follow your hesitation in sharing a negative?If it had been a huge positive I could understand the temptation to keep that to yourself but not a negative?

Yeboahsleftfoot

The fluffies on her awank feedback make me want to  :vomit:

I'm not sure I follow your hesitation in sharing a negative?If it had been a huge positive I could understand the temptation to keep that to yourself but not a negative?

I just felt a bit meh about the whole situation C&B then thought fuck it, she messed me about and deserves a negative, if it had been a huge positive I'd have written it too, believe me!

Offline claretandblue

I just felt a bit meh about the whole situation C&B then thought fuck it, she messed me about and deserves a negative, if it had been a huge positive I'd have written it too, believe me!
Fair enough mate,onto the next one  :hi:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I can certainly see why you persevered after the initial failure  :yahoo:

One for the hot list with a plan B and C in place I think  :thumbsup:

theGOAT

I've  thought long and hard about sharing this but she looks phenomenal, I really wanted to fuck her, she messed me about and the meeting didn't happen, so here goes....

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you Yeb. I also really dislike being messed about by girls so respect you writing a negative.

I've seen her a few times and wouldn't say comms are her strong suit.  She often took 2 or 3 days to reply to me.  I would also agree with the other comment on here that her tits are more a large "C" than an E. She is also 19 not 18 yo.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:50:37 pm by theGOAT »

Offline dubhcarr

young 19 needs to sort out comms basic business 101
so how is she service wise ? She looks hot 

Offline Mario7769

The prices...

Kinda makes me sick that you tried this hard OP... But to each their own. A man who is in the realm of soliciting WGs should not be as... persistent with a single prossie as you have been. But to each their own.

Yeboahsleftfoot

The prices...

Kinda makes me sick that you tried this hard OP... But to each their own. A man who is in the realm of soliciting WGs should not be as... persistent with a single prossie as you have been. But to each their own.

It was a few messages, calls and texts, hardly taxing. I was persistent because I wanted to fuck her, she is hot, there is a dearth of young whores with bodies that good and her performance is reported as top quality, my choice.

Offline undercoverpunter

Going to take up the baton on this one.  She's fucking gorgeous.  Will report back....

Yeboahsleftfoot

Going to take up the baton on this one.  She's fucking gorgeous.  Will report back....

Go on my saaaan!

Offline Strikar

I tried myself a few weeks back but comms went down the day before. I did get an apology email a few days after.

Will also try again, body on her is too good to walk away.

Offline ReActive778

When she gives new dates, I will definately try to book an appointment :-)
Only wonder if 1 hr is enough.... probably not :-/

Yeboahsleftfoot

When she gives new dates, I will definately try to book an appointment :-)
Only wonder if 1 hr is enough.... probably not :-/

I tried again for today, she said she had no free time which I know isn't true, must've been something I said although I think I've been charm personified in my comms with her. Never mind I had an awesome duo punt which did the trick.

Offline Clipit

What does her fac look like. Her body is hot as hell.....but does it continue above the neck line?

Offline The Godfather Returns

+1

Yeboahsleftfoot

+1

Good luck pal, I thought I'd made her an offer she couldn't refuse but her comms are so bad she did!

dan10928

Good luck pal, I thought I'd made her an offer she couldn't refuse but her comms are so bad she did!

what happened?

Yeboahsleftfoot

what happened?

She just fucked me around, I was polite, charming, emailed then started texting, we made arrangements then she changed them, meet never happened, hence the review.

dan10928

She just fucked me around, I was polite, charming, emailed then started texting, we made arrangements then she changed them, meet never happened, hence the review.

oh right i thought you set up another meet!

Yeboahsleftfoot

oh right i thought you set up another meet!

I tried and failed, shame, that body would look so good on the end of my cock.

Offline Vivago

I tried and failed, shame, that body would look so good on the end of my cock.

Just a thought...maybe this negative report might have some bearing on why she does not want to see you. :P :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Yeboahsleftfoot

Just a thought...maybe this negative report might have some bearing on why she does not want to see you. :P :sarcastic:

Yep, I'm sure she is glued to this forum. I just shared my experience in the spirit of the site and it's highly unlikely I'm the only punter she has fucked around so she'll have no idea who I am.

Offline Vivago

Yep, I'm sure she is glued to this forum. I just shared my experience in the spirit of the site and it's highly unlikely I'm the only punter she has fucked around so she'll have no idea who I am.

I reckon we would all be amazed if we knew the number of pro$$ies who lurked here and I might be wrong but I reckon that you have given sufficient information for her to identify you.

Never mind though, look on the bright side..you saved yourself a packet.  :drinks:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

mrhappypants

I reckon we would all be amazed if we knew the number of pro$$ies who lurked here

Yep, I agree with this.  I maybe fast approaching the day when I ask admin to kill off my Happypants profile and rename myself in order to break the link with my past reviews and Adultwork profile.  I am pretty sure a couple of regular contributors are delaying their reviews for the same reason.

Offline dubhcarr

Yep, I agree with this.  I maybe fast approaching the day when I ask admin to kill off my Happypants profile and rename myself in order to break the link with my past reviews and Adultwork profile.  I am pretty sure a couple of regular contributors are delaying their reviews for the same reason.

or they don't review their favourites/regulars.................new profile suggest "Dave"   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Call yourself Clooney, they'll be all over you like a cheap suit!

Offline Cabbots

Call yourself Clooney, they'll be all over you like a cheap suit!

Ahhhh, I think someone needs to create a West9 profile...

mrhappypants

Maybe I should start a thread asking for suggestions (flame suit on).

Offline getin

vw

I reckon we would all be amazed if we knew the number of pro$$ies who lurked here and I might be wrong but I reckon that you have given sufficient information for her to identify you.

Never mind though, look on the bright side..you saved yourself a packet.  :drinks:

Well one things for sure one of the fluffies will have reported back to her.

Offline dubhcarr

At 200 lizzies per hr!! YMBJ!
Move on YHB   :dash: