Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Secret Sarah surbiton  (Read 3334 times)

63 review(s) for Surrey Sarah (57 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cum_again

I've seen Sarah for years, back in the day she used to be near Guildford and went by the name of Busty Brooke.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Location. Flat in a decent part of Surbiton.  Parking is usually OK, but give your self a few extra minutes to be on the safe side.  It's a block of flats, and Sarah is obviously worried about the neighbours finding out, so be sensitive to that.

Sarah.  MILF. Literally.  She is a mother, and if I met her out and about I would really want to fuxk her!  She's in her mid 40s, but has really soft skin and looks and acts younger.  She's size 12/14, but it all works and is in proportion.  Her tits are really lovely too, natural and nothing saggy.  She's genuinely really lovely, she will put on a role play act, act the whore etc, but when she's herself, she's funny and sexier.  Her eyes are big and brown and why you look into them, you want to shoot all over her  :D

Services.  I've seen her loads of times.  She's does pretty much everything, and she does it extremely well.

I've done plenty or role plays, landlady, schoolgirl, and she's down them all with enthusiasm.

She's very happy to lick your balls, suck them, swallow them, and is extremely good at rimming!  DFK comes as standard, and she will massage your prostate etc too.

I usually come twice.  Once in her mouth and then I take her from behind followed by a bit of anal.

£150 the hour, which is bloody good value for a great time. Comms are generally excellent, but I don't know if that's because she knows me well now.

I would be attracted to Sarah if I were out on the town, so it's great to be able to get down and dirty on a regular basis.

Use her.. But not too much as I still want to get appointments ;)

Offline Larios

I have seen her only once, she is pure filth from the get go and I actually found it a little full on for my tastes. (This was early on in my little hobby) One day I might dare to see her again. I wouldn't recommend her for the beginner to the dark arts though.

Offline HappyandLucky

OP, you missed out "treat her well guys"  :D

Offline Cum_again

OP, you missed out "treat her well guys"  :D
Yeah, but I've fucked her arse, spanked her arse and jizzed all over her face on a number of occasions....

I'm not sure it would have been appropriate given that ;)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Yeah, but I've fucked her arse, spanked her arse and jizzed all over her face on a number of occasions....

I'm not sure it would have been appropriate given that ;)

Me too!  :drinks:
She's very naughty  :cool:..... And very good  :cool:

Oh and I disagree with the comment about not seeing her early in your punting life.....
She was the 3rd WG I ever saw ( nearly 4 years ago) and I haven't looked back since.....however VFM and experience wise, she set the bar quite high  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 08:05:38 am by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline Cum_again

Me too!  :drinks:
She's very naughty  :cool:..... And very good  :cool:

Oh and I disagree with the comment about not seeing her early in your punting life.....
She was the 3rd WG I ever saw ( nearly 4 years ago) and I haven't looked back since.....however VFM and experience wise, she set the bar quite high  :hi:
To be fair, you seem to have fucked most of the working girls in the uk since then!   :D

Offline Cum_again

And some reviews have said that she talks quite a bit...

I suppose she does, but she's really funny, very warm, and actually understands how to be dirty in the right way...

I like it, makes me feel more at ease and it doesn't take up any time when I could be engaged in filth, because it's part of the filth!

Offline TallnHung

Seems we like the same thing mate, let me know if you find some more like Sarah too and I will likewise ;)

Offline Cum_again

Seems we like the same thing mate, let me know if you find some more like Sarah too and I will likewise ;)
Try linzi Dawn ... She travels around quite a bit.

Not as good looking or as sexy a body, but great fun and game for virtually anything.

Offline daverfc

Seen Sarah quite a few times when she was more worplesdon way than where she is not.  This is going back about 8 years or so. Possibly longer.

Really want to see her again but the distance and time required is difficult to do with family life.  That said....next time I can arrange for a few hours free I want to be smashing that arse .....it's been too long.

Offline TallnHung

Try linzi Dawn ... She travels around quite a bit.

Not as good looking or as sexy a body, but great fun and game for virtually anything.

Oh don't worry mate I know Linzi from the party days and a few times since, right up there in my book ;)

Offline Gatehouse

Another thumbs up from me for Sarah. Real milf material. She could suck a golfball through a hosepipe. Great technique and a really nasty lady.  :rolleyes:

Offline Swinglow

Aha I remember seeing her a Busty Brooke years ago when she was near Woking. Agreed she sets the bar high....bit far away from me for a return visit.....