Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy hot  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Lionel8011

I have read both positive and negative reviews on sandy hot from birmingham, is she worth a punt, im new to all this and saw her profile on AW and wondered if she was worth it? Thanks in advance

Offline wolves lad

In my humble opinion 100% worth seeing and great VFM.

Dodo

In my humble opinion 100% worth seeing and great VFM.
In my humble opinion she has lost it and there is far better VFM elsewhere.

Best thing for to do is read the reviews the question you are asking is answered in detail within those reviews

Offline Lionel8011

Thanks for the info, i have decided to cancel my appointment

Offline saf1976

Not seen her in about a year as Brum is a bit further afield for me nowadays, but she is in my top 10 punts of all time.

Offline Lionel8011

How long ago did you see her, as everyone is saying shes hone downhill lately?

Offline Uncle Buck

She looks bloody good to me. If the service matches her look then I'd give it a whirl

Offline wolves lad

I saw her just a couple of months ago...!

Awesome OWO and a mighty fine body which is probably in top 2 I've ever seen.

I don't doubt the negative reports in the slightest, but I found her personable, genuine and a damn good fuck.

Offline Lionel8011

Thanks for the replies guys, still in two minds, i want to try but dont want a bad punt

Offline saf1976

There's no guarantees when it comes to this game. I think eye of the beholder comes in to it. If she is really your type then go for it, keep an eye out for when she does £50 half hour as a taster.

When I last saw her last year she kissed lots, which she hadn't done in any of the previous meets, so in that respect it felt like she offered more.

That said I also know from this game, when the heads not in it and there is an exit ahead, things can go downhill quick. Imagine your last day of a job, or that last week at school before the holidays. Maybe she has a bit of that.

pye024

I've seen a few times over the years, both as a duo and solo and I've never left feeling ripped off or cheated. My most recent punt with her was a couple of months ago and again there was no problems.

Offline Lionel8011

If i do go and see her, i have read that the apartment block is hard to get in, how do i get in?

Offline saf1976

I always lurk around and get in as someone is either coming or going every 5 minutes. I then text her (or Amanda, if I'm there to see her) to say I can come up when ready.

Offline Lionel8011

Thanks, so just walk around outside till someones comes in or goes out cheers

Offline saf1976

I tend to stand outside and follow someone in or out, as I have previously had a right mare with their intercom. There's a good flow of people as a rule as I think the block is popular with Aston Uni students. There's a Papa Johns right next to the entrance as well.

Offline Lionel8011

Thay was going to be my next question, i have had a look on google maps, and couldnt see the entrance, so its next to papa johns

Offline saf1976

Thay was going to be my next question, i have had a look on google maps, and couldnt see the entrance, so its next to papa johns

Yes the shop is part of the block but the entrance to it is right next to the main entrance of the flat. Give the intercom thing a go though. It could be that with so many people around I was messing it up.

Are you not tempted by the 2 girl with Dark Alex?

Offline Lionel8011

I am tempted, and if i do meet and it goes well i will do the 2 women next time

davidmatthewsII

She looks bloody good to me. If the service matches her look then I'd give it a whirl

I have to admit, as far as looks go she just can't be faulted. I can honestly say that she does have the looks that could have made her a model, its almost a shame that shes ended up as a WG. With those looks i think she could have gone alot further. Shes also extremely naturally pretty and sexy rather than it being forced or surgically enhanced.
I've always had perfect service from her. However reading other posts I can also gather that she can be tempermental at times, in particular with asian clients for some reason. I recall talking with her once asking her if she'd been quite busy that day. She replied with a sigh 'mostly indie men' which I did find rather random at the time, but in heindsight i think she may have meant indian men. Either way shes pretty good to look at for a half hour if nothing else.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 11:57:56 pm by davidmatthewsII »

Offline Stapler

Papa Johns will be full of punters off here watching you hang around outside!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

I am tempted....

Her positives outnumber her neutral/negatives by more than 4:1 Human nature tells you people don't always ' click.'

Maybe her negatives were from Asians - or 'indie men' as she calls 'em!

..S...

Offline Lionel8011

Think i am hoong to give her a try, hopefully im a person she will "click" with and we have a wonderful punt  :D

Offline Stapler

Think i am hoong to give her a try, hopefully im a person she will "click" with and we have a wonderful punt  :D

Good man!  :thumbsup:
Go for it! She looks HOT!

..S...

Offline Kerosene

I had a MFF with Sandy and Dark Alex. My chief memory is them talking to each other in Czech when giving me a massage. When I punt I want to feel I'm the number one priority. I didn't get that with them.

pye024

I also had a MFF with Sandy and Alex a while back. Alex's English was not very good at the time (she may have improved since) Sandy had to keep translating for her. Maybe this is why they talk in their own language so much.
I've not experienced the same with her other friend she works with who's name escapes at the moment.

Colin McGoober

I also had a MFF with Sandy and Alex a while back. Alex's English was not very good at the time (she may have improved since) Sandy had to keep translating for her. Maybe this is why they talk in their own language so much.
I've not experienced the same with her other friend she works with who's name escapes at the moment.

Is it Jenny who her other friends name is?