Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AZAD of Birmingham  (Read 3126 times)

davidmatthewsII

For some strange reason the idea of banging a chick wearing a hijab appeals to me. Before i take the plunge has anyone seen this girl before?

External Link/Members Only

Dodo

For some strange reason the idea of banging a chick wearing a hijab appeals to me. Before i take the plunge has anyone seen this girl before?

External Link/Members Only
I can see the attraction, it's like wanting to shag a nun  :(

davidmatthewsII

Right on! I spent years at Catholic school surrounded by them. You hit the nail on the head!

Roadster

What was it that you liked about the nuns?  The hairy chin or the cheese breath?

davidmatthewsII

Now you've gone and ruined it for me. I'm staying home.

romario

Bobbaloo

£80 for an hour?

Something's obviously not right!

Offline Stapler

For some strange reason the idea of banging a chick wearing a hijab appeals to me.

If you want to fantasise about girls in headscarves and all types of head-dresses have a walk through Brum city centre during the day - there are thousands of the fuckers!
Don't go at night though -  they are not allowed out!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

pakguy

Ah. Casual racism rears its head on here.

Dodo

Yep!! A tad sad really (but predictable from some)  as we do have a cross culture membership. But then some will go for a soft target won't they.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:19:42 pm by Dodo »

davidmatthewsII

As it quite frequently does in here. Did you see the post about the Romanians? it was insane.

Dodo

As it quite frequently does in here. Did you see the post about the Romanians? it was insane.
Which was that?

Dodo

If you want to fantasise about girls in headscarves and all types of head-dresses have a walk through Brum city centre during the day - there are thousands of the fuckers!
Don't go at night though -  they are not allowed out!

..S...
Just about sums you up.     If my name was Stapler I would report the post but I'll leave that to you ..s.... to report yourself  :vomit:

davidmatthewsII

Just about sums you up.     If my name was Stapler I would report the post but I'll leave that to you ..s.... to report yourself  :vomit:

I would report it aswell, but to be honest I much prefer knowing who the these people are rather them have them hide behind the anonymity of a deleted post or an alternative account name. Nice to see them exposed in full honestly. Just take a search for a post called 'flying the flag for Romanians', at about the end of page 2 it turns into the Nuremburg Rally of 1938 for the retarded. People start going on about white racial purity of Romanians ect. Dumbest thread I have ever read on any forum for a long time.

Offline Stapler

Get lost with your SJW crap! That's why this country has gone down the pan! People like you being offended on behalf of others!

..S...

Offline Stapler

I would report it aswell, but to be honest I much prefer knowing who the these people are rather them have them hide behind the anonymity of a deleted post or an alternative account name. Nice to see them exposed in full honestly. Just take a search for a post called 'flying the flag for Romanians', at about the end of page 2 it turns into the Nuremburg Rally of 1938 for the retarded. People start going on about white racial purity of Romanians ect. Dumbest thread I have ever read on any forum for a long time.

Why don't you put the link up seeing as you know so much so much about it?

..S...

Offline Stapler

I would report it aswell, but to be honest I much prefer knowing who the these people are rather them have them hide behind the anonymity of a deleted post or an alternative account name. Nice to see them exposed in full honestly.

So you are using your real name and showing your real picture on a forum like this?  :wacko:

Yeah! Right!

Not only that, but you are in favour of outing other members who may have a lot to lose?

..S...

Offline Stapler

Offline Stapler

Report button is over here ................................>

..S...

Offline AnthG

For some strange reason the idea of banging a chick wearing a hijab appeals to me.

She is only wearing the headscarf in two of the five photos. And wearing it in two completely different manners over the two photos.

She would be breaking the vows of her religion to be photographed on a sex site without it on. That means she is not a Muslim, she was just a women wearing a headscarf.

You could book any girl and ask her to wear a headscarf for you.

I can see the attraction of booking a real Muslim girl who wears the Hijab. But this was not it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Dodo

Report button is over here ................................>

..S...

Yea, and my names not Stapler who does seem to have the 'report' button on speed dial.

A plea to you, stick to your informative posts on FBSM and leave FS, which you have told me on many occasions you do not go for, to those who do have first hand experience off to base comment on. Then we can all live in peaceful coexistence.

Oh, and one other suggestion, drop the patronising 'oh that's a great bit or research' crap........it makes you appear as if you think you are important.  :cool:

Offline Stapler

So as well as 'crying racism' which you have back pedalled on since you read the other member has been banned, you are now trying to tell another member where he can and cannot post or what he can and cannot say!?

Would you like my password, then you can log in as me and make posts on my behalf that meet your approval?

..S...

Dodo

So as well as 'crying racism' which you have back pedalled on since you read the other member has been banned, you are now trying to tell another member where he can and cannot post or what he can and cannot say!?

Would you like my password, then you can log in as me and make posts on my behalf that meet your approval?

..S...
'Back pedal'. Not sure where that came from

'Telling another member where he/she cannot post'...... Not sure where that came from either.

My post was a well intended suggestion......it just seems to me that if you don't do FS why comment on it, stick to where your expertise lies......simples.

Offline Stapler

I'll repeat it so you get the message!

As well as 'crying racism' which you have back pedalled on since you read the other member has been banned, you are now trying to tell another member (ME) where he (ME) can and cannot post or what he (ME) can and cannot say!?

As I said, would you like my password, then you can log in as me and make posts on my behalf that meet your approval?

...S...

Dodo

As well as 'crying racism' which you have back pedalled on since you read the other member has been banned, you are now trying to tell another member (ME) where he (ME) can and cannot post or what he (ME) can and cannot say!?

As I said, would you like my password, then you can log in as me and make posts on my behalf that meet your approval?

...S...

Fuck me you do go on but I will indulge you for a while longer.

1.Please quote where I 'back pedal'...... I really do not know what you are on about so point me to the relevant post or withdraw the comment.

2. Bit similar really, where do I 'tell' you where or where not to post?

Be a good boy and clear this up then we can move on.  I feel like Jeremy Paxman having to ask the same fuckin question but getting irrelevant answers.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:21:25 pm by Dodo »

getonit

can I just butt in here if I may for one second , I just have to say the recent term ' casual racism ' has over the last few weeks jumped 
to the top of my '  paraphrases that get on my tits list'  list. game changer was there for a while but has dropped down to number 2 . 

O.K. back to the bickering....

Dodo

can I just butt in here if I may for one second , I just have to say the recent term ' casual racism ' has over the last few weeks jumped 
to the top of my '  paraphrases that get on my tits list'  list. game changer was there for a while but has dropped down to number 2 . 

O.K. back to the bickering....

:lol: and a bit of bickering makes the world go round  :thumbsup:

nightrider.1234

I saw her profile and I think she might be a EE girl because I have seen EE gypsy looking women pretending to be middle eastern or even Indian girls on the adultwork website

vw

...S...

:lol: :lol:

Oh dear trouble in paradise, best put my tea towel on my head.