Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetFrancesca21 - Andover  (Read 1230 times)

13 review(s) for SweetFrancesca21 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ghostrider

External Link/Members Only

I had a 1 hour in-call for £100 in her flat near Andover centre. I parked at Asda car park and paid an additional pre-agreed fee of £20 for OWO.

Pretty,long dark hair and i thought she looked 21.

She is friendly and was responsive to what i wanted.

Services Provided – DFK, OWO, DT, RO, and Penetration (Protected). She does not do CIM b( she said to me to make sure i don't!) :cool:

She opened the door and led me in to the hallway. From there into the bedroom and she looked stunning. Very sexy red lingerie on. I then exchanged the money and she went into another room to check it possibly and came back dressed in a real short skirt and shirt.

I had her do a bit of posing for me and got her to get on all fours while I checked her ass out etc. From there I had to get naked and go for it with her, she was so sexy. She has gorgeous small tits and a really good tight figure.

We got onto the bed and bed and started OWO. Nice slow sucking to begin with then a bit of DT. I decided I wanted to do 69 and started to tease her pussy with my finger (nice tight pussy) whilst rimming her ass, all very tasty.

After a while I needed to fuck her so on came the rubber and I bent her over the bed and started to fuck her, she felt tight. We then did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and then mish with her knees up by her tits followed by me blowing my load and it felt great.

After a bit of chilling on the bed on a warm sunny day, we went for it again and i got her to do some more posing for me before we had the main course again.

All in all a very good punt and i am defo going back as she is a real peach.

Offline Uoti2

Wow, a good punt with a Romanian! And I see from her pictures why you'd want her on all fours.

Good review, thanks for posting.

This is from a recent thread in the UKP General Discussion board:

Quote from: TheNewSeeker link=topic=107455
Could reviewers post the town/city/tube in the title e.g. MyHotHoor - Whoreton

And could everyone who sees the town/city missing/tube station, gently call it out in the comments, in order to raise awareness of this convention

Offline ghostrider

Thanks for that info, i will point out the town next time in the title,

She is defo a sexy girl and did everything i asked when posing for me:)