Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Same day punt recommendations  (Read 694 times)

Offline jay07

Having booked WelshKandice for today,  I now know that's she not in Cardiff,  doh.  My fault completely as I didn't read the location.

However now very horny and looking for a meet with an active younger lady who does Dfk, owo for a same day meet.  Any recommendations would be welcome.

np500

Just posted on the other thread, check sachstar out, she's doing £100 an hour sale, about £60 off normal fee, but check which days.

Offline jay07

Thanks and she looks hot.  Unfortunately she's not listed the sale as today and I don't really wish to go over 150

np500

Sorry about that , just have to catch her when her offers are up, I book ahead up to a month before now, so when these offers pop up, I'm fucked !

Offline jay07

I find it hard to book any further than a day ahead as I tend to think about other things I can spend the money on and then bottle it.

np500

Always got better things to spend on, this is technically my 3rd hobby, but has turned in to my most expensive, but believe me when I say my top punts are up there with my best gigs etc and will never forget them punts, a lot of my top gigs have blended together in time, but not the punts, yet .