Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megans back Shirebrook  (Read 1707 times)

1 review(s) for megans back (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tykethat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Sorry no link, I use a shared computer and scared of leaving something others may see.
I have been waiting ages for Megan to be back working. Anyway she replied to my A/W e/mail, and told me the good news. Put in a booking request, and was answered pretty quickly. Megan is doing outcalls around Chesterfield, and incalls in Shirebrook. I went for the incall. 1 hour £130. Megan e/mailed the postcode and phone number. So I set off in good time, and arrived early. Free parking in a safe car park nearby. Text her to say I'd arrived 10 minutes before the booking time. She replied straight away,' give me 5 min's'. Shortly after, I see this lovely girl in a little black mini dress just near the car park entrance. She is writing a text on her phone. So I walk over to her, show her my phone, and she gave me that lovely smile. I say my name and she replied 'I'm Megan'. She then led me to her flat. Followed her upstairs, getting a great view. That dress was really close fitting. So straight into the bedroom. Paperwork sorted, and straight into the action. Megan gave me a dead sexy french kiss, while standing next to the bed. I love this, and squeeze her arse, and she ramps up the tongue action. I am getting a nice feeling down below, especially when Megan is rubbing my cock through my jeans. It's a warm night so we remove some kit, and sit on the bed. More DFK, then as I have a drink of water Megan lays back, and I watch her play with her gorgeous pussy. It is soon wet and making little squelching noises. Well I want a taste of those juices, and I Kneel at the side of the bed, and lick and suck, and wank at the same time. Her nipples are great, and they get a sucking too. I then lay on my back, and ask her to sit on my face. Wow a 69 with Megan, you lucky old bastard. Her little tits and tight arse cheeks are devine. She had slipped a blue welly on my dick for the oral ( expected ) Her mouth skills are so good,  that even with the rubber on I could feel myself getting close to climax. So I tried to turn off a bit and went a bit floppy. But Megan came up and gives me  more sexy kisses, which she knows I like, and there's a bit more lead in the old pencil. She lay beside me and fingers her wet pussy and tells me I am hard enough. So mish it is, and boy it feels good. Well I know Megan likes doggy, so how can the old dog refuse. Megan loves doggy, so do I now! The sight and feel of her is burned in my memory. Well I am running out of steam, so I suggest cowgirl. So glad I did. Looking at her beautiful face, squeezing her lovely small tits, tweaking those fantastic nipples, and then pulling at her arse cheeks as she grinds up and down on me while she moans and groans with what I hope was enjoyment, had me shooting a weeks worth of hot jizz into the blue bag. OMG SHE KEPT GOING. Then seemed to have a shuddering climax. Well that was good enough for me. Happy, lucky old bastard, that's me. Megan removed the blue thing, and cleaned me up nicely with wet wipes and tissue. Great service from a great girl!!! I'll be back Megansback. You are the best.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have asked Admin to add it to the above post, for review count purposes.

Offline Ramone78

She's certainly removed some services on her latest return,
I met her at a small Gang Bang a few years ago, and it was definitely OWO ? CIM and A if I remember correctly.