Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ange-lica - Reading  (Read 2786 times)

15 review(s) for Angelica-Naughty (13 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimmychunga

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: no problem, called and arranged the time first attempt

Location: Angelica is a friend of Leticia so was staying at her flat for those that know it. Discreet private flat 5 mins walk from Oracle for those that dont.

Girl: pics are genuine and unenhanced. I think by my own tastes the PERFECT body! Those breasts are real and an absolute delight.  :P

Cost: GBP150 / 1 hour.

Punt:  Great attitude; lots of FK. we got straight into 69 which I thought was OWO only when we were done did I realise she had slipped a condom on there without my noticing. Very nicely done.

As I say the pics are pretty accurate in terms of body and face. She has that Brazilian passion which is priceless. She really seemed to enjoy RO, lovely pussy. Apparent genuine orgasm.

Angelica's English is not great so she tends to fill the gaps with physical contact; kissing and more sex. No tedious chat, another plus!

I shall return

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. £150ph is a lot, particularly when she didn't do OWO - and, what's worse, she was devious about it and sneaked on a condom.  :thumbsdown:

Offline NoviceJ

I saw her too and had exactly the same experience. She did the same trick with the condom too, was strange though I honestly didn't notice she had put it on until she pulled away.

I walked away a very happy man though, nice Brazilian body but most off all very enthusiastic!

Offline time2play

I noticed she's on the phoenix party rota in London too.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Leticia recommended this girl to me a while ago and I've been itching to see her....and with Leticias Brazilian/ex-LMP connections I am not surprised that she has done Phoenix parties. :wacko:
Every Brazilian girl I've played with has been hot and enthusiastic too.......without exception.
Straight to (somewhere near...) the top of my HL   :hi: :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 11:03:20 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

jimmychunga

She's my regular now.

An angel from heaven indeed. Hands off!

Cant speak much English but what a great attitude and oh those tits....
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 05:37:59 pm by jimmychunga »

Offline time2play

I must admit she does stand out in the Reading scene. Duo with Leticia on the cards?

Offline Cum_again

Her tits are real???

I'd always assumed they were falsies so I gave her a swerve...

Offline HawkG

Her tits are real???

I'd always assumed they were falsies so I gave her a swerve...

They don't look very real