Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info on big shazz blonde Glasgow streetwalker  (Read 7351 times)

max.themasseur

max.themasseur

Help me out please. What does the abbreviation OP stand for
?    It does not seem to be listed in the glossary
I suspect it refers to the person posting but can you clarify for me......Many thanks. Max

chadwingard

Help me out please. What does the abbreviation OP stand for
?    It does not seem to be listed in the glossary
I suspect it refers to the person posting but can you clarify for me......Many thanks. Max

OP is Original Poster, if you search the internet hard enough you will find that  a lot of the time OPs mum has had sex with a lot of men.

Offline mr small

It's really straightforward. Either you can post photographs on this website without peoples permission, or not. Everything else is speculation.

Is anyone bothered if her family is on ukpunting looking for her? (Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?).

Do you think its ok to post peoples photographs on here without their permission ?   :unknown:

So if the wg's start sticking our ugly mugs all over prossie.net or mums net you wont be complaining  :dash:

Images from elsewhere on the net e.g. profile images, have been posted BY the wg's for general viewing,

:hi:

max.themasseur

This street walker was very active 1999-2007 at least and had many regulars If you have anything that could be shared post it ta.. Still in hope for more  info Anyone care to share.ta Max...........

Offline valdishere

Sounds like the big Taz is back again?

Ludwig

Sounds like the big Taz is back again?

My money is on Maximilian the Muscle Manipulator being RandyF
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:41:09 am by Ludwig »

Offline David1970

My money is on Maximilian the Muscle Manipulator being RandyF

My money is on him being an arsehole for putting a females photo on her without her permission, even if she is an ugly dog.

max.themasseur

Conjecture and debate as to who I may be and as to my conduct on this forum should be set aside in favour of the initial request for info or recollections please........Please note I am none of the persons alluded to but if there is a need to further identify me then if you have patience I will make my final post next year on the 17th of January 2017 in which there will be enough to finalise the debate.....

Offline David1970

Conjecture and debate as to who I may be and as to my conduct on this forum should be set aside in favour of the initial request for info or recollections please........Please note I am none of the persons alluded to but if there is a need to further identify me then if you have patience I will make my final post next year on the 17th of January 2017 in which there will be enough to finalise the debate.....

I think he is barking mad, trying to keep people intrested by being a dick.

Best thing is everyone stopped feeding his ego, by stop commenting on this thread.

max.themasseur

Conjecture and debate as to who I may be and as to my conduct on this forum should be set aside in favour of the initial request for info or recollections please......

Offline Courtney

:timeout:
Maximilian, take a hint...I don't think anyone cares. :dash:

.....you come on here only to bump this ridiculous thread you created of meaningless trollish drivel.  :wacko: :crazy: :wacko: :crazy:
Put a sock in it and move on. :hi:

Offline myothernameis

I will make my final post next year on the 17th of January 2017 in which there will be enough to finalise the debate.....

Cant wait, oh I forgot your banned, see you next year, in what ever form you come back as  :D :D :D