Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Rude Rochdale TOFTT  (Read 1037 times)

2 review(s) for Scarlet Jones GFE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Beano

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yet another business trip to Rochdale and I decided to organise some entertainment. Plan a was a SA girl,that I had been talking to. Plan b was a reverse auction on aw. Plan a was arranged for the last night of my stay with a sub girl, so I had the naughty bag with the bdsm kit. The reverse auction was poor, and as I was travelling there were only three bids. One was from a Aw girl called Gina who said she didn't meet my requirements but was helping another girl put a profile together. She sent me some pics of Roxy, but they were poor quality and no face pic, so I ignored.

As I got closer to Rochdale I got a message to say Roxy now had a profile. It looked good and plenty of kink stuff on the likes list, so I decided to toftt and see if she was any good.

Comms were good, £120 for the hour at my hotel. She confirmed no extras and everything on likes list included, and that she was ok with some bdsm (just as well as I was in the mood to be strict after all that travelling)

Took her to the room and she was straight into snogging. Nice size 8 bod, long reddish brown hair, facially not stunning 6/10 but a filthy look about her. Not skanky but heading that way, noticeably nervous, and she said later I was her very first punter. As I turned to give her the cash she was taking her heels and jeans off! Very keen.

First up I had her over my knee and spanked her until her arse was red, pulled her knickers to one side to see a wet shaven puss and clean ass. Perhaps she thought that was it for the kink, but I arranged a chair in front of the mirror, told her to hold onto the back and spread her legs. She then had the first stroke of the wooden hairbrush. That usually makes their eyes water, and by the second stroke she was reaching back to rub her arse cheeks. They were glowing red by now and I told her to strip naked. She couldn't get her kit off quick enough including her bracelets etc which she threw on the floor. I got her by the hair, took her to the bathroom, told her to kneel in the bath and gave her a bladder full. Firstly on the body then I told her to open her mouth and redirected my aim. She spluttered a bit at first, but got the hang of it. Not sure if she drank any. Left her to clean up then knitted her out with dog collar, leash and wrist restraints. Took her to the mirror and facefucked her and told her to lick my balls. Then I turned around, put the leash between my legs and told her to rim my arse while I pulled her head in tight with the leash and her hands were cuffed behind her back. After a good session on my arse I knelt her on the couch facing away from me, and told her to spread her arse cheeks so I could lick her pussy and rim her. Then lubed my fingers and entered her arse and pussy. She looked a bit disgusted when I told her to lick them clean, but she did anyway.

I stood her in the corner, blindfolded her and told her to wait. I threw a rope over the top rail of the four poster bed and attached quick release clips to the ends then lead her to the bed, knelt her on it and attached her wrists above her head to the rope. She was pretty nervous now and was trying to get the blindfold off. Clamped her nipples, allowed her to see then gave her a good flogging on the arse and back.
Once she was reddened enough I put on a condom and went from behind while she was still attached to the rope. She came shortly after. I finally released her and told her to treat me like her King. So I got more oral, ball licking, 69 then she finished me off covered cowgirl and came again.
So overall a very fun, kinky session and I would book again. Was probably not quite what she expected for her first client, but she seemed to enjoy it too.
TB

Offline manfox

Nice review beano, cheers.

Bloody hell I bet she thought what the fuck have I let myself in for having you as her first punter!   :crazy:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me fella that's what I call an initiation to the game   :D :D :D :yahoo:

An excellent review that really made me chuckle  :drinks:

Offline Billy no mates

I have tried to contact her today with regards to trying one more Mancurian lass before I head back to london, but so far she seems a bit flakey, I hope you didnt 'break' her  ;)

Ludwig

Great review and pleased that you had an enjoyable punt :thumbsup:

Somehow she'd previously slipped under my radar, but physically she is exactly what I prefer - so thank you for bringing her to notice ... :hi:

« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 11:25:26 pm by Ludwig »