Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Sophie  (Read 2820 times)

The_Sperminator

External Link/Members Only

Just had a wee half hour booking with Sophie,  and Tbh it was originally a plan C, but I was most certainly proved wrong!! 

Comms were excellent.  After my plan A and B fell through,  with a severe dose of the horn,  called Sophie and arranged a booking for under 90 minutes later.  Spotless,  well appointed flat within a 3 minute walk from Maryhill Train Station,  with safe parking if you took the car. 

I asked Sophie for a sexy Secretary look and wasn't disappointed.  Sophie is gorgeous,  tall with great tits and legs,  sexy long hair and was well made up and smelt lovely.  Was offered a drink and shower,  declined and we ended up on her bed for a snog,  which led to Sophie performing some of the best Owo I have had in a very long time,  pausing to wrap her tits round my cock whilst gazing into my eyes.  Needless to say I soon popped and after a cleanup I was treated to a massage which was actually very good,  nice and firm and a few playful spanks.  Flipped over and had a fantastic 69 till I popped a second time,  as agreed prior to session.  Wasn't rushed,  offered a shower and I had to remind Sophie I hadn't paid her,  she'd never asked me.  For 50 quid for the half hour,  she's a star,  definitely on a par with the 70-80 half hour brigade. 10/10

Offline perfect 10

Good review. She's been on my hot list for a while. Will need to book soon

Offline Jock D

Aye, Sophie is a good 'pro', and definitely VGVFM at £50 for the half hour.

The_Sperminator

She's certainly going to be my 1st choice,  as I'm only going to be punting once,  possibly twice a month.  She's intelligent and can hold a conversation too,  which is always nice after a pint when you are getting dressed.  If i had any criticism at all,  it'd be that the punt took place almost in silence,  although that's perhaps as much to do with me than Sophie,  who spent almost the entire half hour with my cock in her mouth lol.

I think she'd be great at a bit of tie n tease,  and she's got a fairly posh accent if you are into any verbal chastisement during a roleplay session.  I've no doubt she's kinky and subsequent sessions are going to unearth that!

bhoywonder

That sounds great, especially at that price! Looks good in the few pics on profile 😊

Offline Clattypats

Nice girl,nice figure but I found her a bit quiet aswell..GVFM and enjoyed my booking,but never came away saying Wow!

The_Sperminator

I did think I heard someone else in her flat Clatty and I'm aware this has been brought up before.  Could perhaps suggest the reason Sophie is quite quiet.  I'm going to rebook in a couple of weeks and will be suggesting a roleplay session that will include a bit of filthy talk etc and see how that goes.  It's also the first meeting she's had with me too however,  and you'll know as well as me there can be that wee bit of initial awkwardness,  despite the fact she's a working girl and knows what she's doing. 

Offline Clattypats

Very true sperminator..she could maybe come out her shell a bit more on a second punt :thumbsup:
I would only ever see her again if I was in the area and the urge took me for a spur of the moment punt..there's too many better out there I think,albeit a bit dearer.
Never got the feeling anyone else was in the flat when I was there although I think she said to me she only works from that flat but doesn't stay there :unknown:

The_Sperminator

I'll give her one more booking and will have a little list of things I'd like.  Think she'd take a good spanking as well as dish it out and I'm keen to see how that'd pan out.  I do love filthy talk during a session and I'll be hoping she delivers on that.  Ideally I just want one,  maybe 2 girls I can rely on regularly,  build up a rapport with over time and get my roleplay scenarios ticked off the bucket list.  Yeah Sophie delivers a great GFE but I think a filthy,  kinky PSE is more to my liking,  but I'm optimistic Sophie could be persuaded and at £50 a time,  spot on!!!

Offline clydeboy82

They tits really look huge are they as good as the pics I'm a big tit man :)

The_Sperminator

I'm a tit man myself and they are a nice size.  They are well proportioned as she is a size 10 I'd say.  They aren't saggy which is a big plus point for me.  A good handful but not massive.  Hope that helps. 

Offline Oscar13

Very true sperminator..she could maybe come out her shell a bit more on a second punt :thumbsup:
I would only ever see her again if I was in the area and the urge took me for a spur of the moment punt..there's too many better out there I think,albeit a bit dearer.
Never got the feeling anyone else was in the flat when I was there although I think she said to me she only works from that flat but doesn't stay there :unknown:

I've seen Sophie two or three times in the past.  I enjoyed it & good value though they're are plenty out there whom I'd gladly and have since returned too.  I'd probably return if I got horn/urge. :) :)

Re. Someone else in the Flat.  Sophie mentioned it's not her flat and the owner, an older lady lives their permanently and therefore acts as a security buddy whilst Sophie's there.

bigbell

if you ever get the chance to book her in a hotel, do it

shes a different girl :dancegirl:

and im surprised shes back up at the train station end, she was further down when i last saw her

Offline Oscar13

if you ever get the chance to book her in a hotel, do it

shes a different girl :dancegirl:

and im surprised shes back up at the train station end, she was further down when i last saw her

That's true she mentioned that she uses Hotel's sometimes. That should be better. I might just do that if I know when she's using a Hotel. :) :) :)

DG

The other person in the flat is the owner; a former WG whom I met when visiting another girl who no longer uses the flat. I also saw Sophie there a couple of times and, to my knowledge, two girls were never working at the same time, even though there are two bedroom, both of which I used.

As mentioned Sophie is a very good value option and in my view an attractive girl with a great body and good services. Certainly the best £50 punt I've had.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only

Just had a wee half hour booking with Sophie,  and Tbh it was originally a plan C, but I was most certainly proved wrong!! 

Comms were excellent.  After my plan A and B fell through,  with a severe dose of the horn,  called Sophie and arranged a booking for under 90 minutes later.  Spotless,  well appointed flat within a 3 minute walk from Maryhill Train Station,  with safe parking if you took the car. 

I asked Sophie for a sexy Secretary look and wasn't disappointed.  Sophie is gorgeous,  tall with great tits and legs,  sexy long hair and was well made up and smelt lovely.  Was offered a drink and shower,  declined and we ended up on her bed for a snog,  which led to Sophie performing some of the best Owo I have had in a very long time,  pausing to wrap her tits round my cock whilst gazing into my eyes.  Needless to say I soon popped and after a cleanup I was treated to a massage which was actually very good,  nice and firm and a few playful spanks.  Flipped over and had a fantastic 69 till I popped a second time,  as agreed prior to session.  Wasn't rushed,  offered a shower and I had to remind Sophie I hadn't paid her,  she'd never asked me.  For 50 quid for the half hour,  she's a star,  definitely on a par with the 70-80 half hour brigade. 10/10

Thanks for the review.

The only thing I'd say is, it's a good idea to keep you AW profile and UKP account separate, if you know what I mean? (if you need it clarified, pm me)
 :thumbsup: