Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde_Samantha89  (Read 5613 times)

30 review(s) for Blond_Samantha89 (22 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Blown

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

So, I'm more of an ass guy but given prior reviews of this girl, I thought I'd give her a go.
£40 for a 15 minute session.

The meet itself was at a flat off broad street, she's hesitant to text you the actual flat number so you'll have to hear it on the phone.

Met at the door in heels and a nice set of underwear. All I can say about those tits is WOW! Facially she's ok but nothing stunning, let's be honest though you go see this girl for two reasons and they're parked up front.

Once in, offered a shower which I accepted to ensure I was fresh to get the best service. Once in the room, we got to work. She did take off her heels which I was a little disappointed about but I quickly forget about it when she took her bra off. First order of the day was to get cracking on her boobs and I spent a good 5 minutes caressing and sucking on them.

DFK was offered and gladly accepted, then she took off my towel, dropped to her knees and attempted to go to work. At this point I stopped as requested a rubber (as I usually go for OW), she obliged and it was, to be honest, lacklustre. More of a formality, she didn't seem to enjoy it that much but was made better by reaching down and having a play with her boobs.

She then said we should move to the bed and I agreed, I lay down and let her get on top. With a rack like hers, I wasn't interested in doggy. She climbed on top and this is where the meet got really good. She's great on top and the view is incredible, tits swinging as she rode and she kept moving down to let me have a suck. I didn't last long, finished and that was that. She cleaned me up, I had another quick suck on those incredible tits at the door on the way out and that was the session done.

£40 well spent

Offline Rockhead

Thanks for the review, and welcome to UKP.

When did this happen (approximately)? I thought Samantha was away this month.

Cheers!

Blown

This was over a month ago, but thought I'd contribute. Only reason I ended up seeing her was because I couldn't get Pola!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:21:24 am by Blown »

Offline Rockhead

That's cool - thank you. She's been on my must-see list for a long while - those boobs are ace.

Sounds like £40 well spent!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:22:00 am by Rockhead »

Andy61

Shes looking a touch porky in the pictures

Has she been at the Pirogie?

Offline Rockhead

LOL, I had to Google that - Polish dumplings!

She has a couple of Polish dumplings I wouldn't mind sucking on...arf! ;)

Dodo

This was over a month ago, but thought I'd contribute. Only reason I ended up seeing her was because I couldn't get Pola!

Fuck me, there ain't a bad difference, you'd get four of Pola's into one of Samantha's cups.

But then Pola's are quality  :wacko: :wacko: anyone know when she is back??

Offline samsung1

How did you feel about her ginger hair? and was she so uptight about the condoms?

Offline legendinho

Fuck me, there ain't a bad difference, you'd get four of Pola's into one of Samantha's cups.

But then Pola's are quality  :wacko: :wacko: anyone know when she is back??

on her AW page it says September

Proteus

Glad you had a good one but staggered you didn't find her that facially pretty! Each to their own though, I guess!  :thumbsup:

Offline Caratacus

I'm with you, Proteus. Facially i found her very attractive, and just my type. I'm waiting for her to return to these shores just so i can get my lips around those ma-hoo-sive paps again

Offline Rockhead

dead link for me.

Samantha usually takes her profile down when she's not working. Hopefully she'll be back.

Offline Bumbuttass

Profile is back up now but with no contact number and she is accessing the site from Poland.  Sam must be making plans for coming back I am guessing.

Offline Caratacus

Profile is back up now but with no contact number and she is accessing the site from Poland.  Sam must be making plans for coming back I am guessing.
[/quote

Woo hoo! Bags me going first!

Offline Bumbuttass

Back in business from the 10th September according to her profile chaps... Have already been booked in  :hi:

Offline Caratacus

How the f*** did you manage that? She hasn't responded to my text

Offline Caratacus

Also, i've just noticed her profile states that she is a size 12......she was a 10

Offline Bumbuttass

How the f*** did you manage that? She hasn't responded to my text

I've spent a good amount of my hard earned on this lass so very occasionally I do get very slight preferential treatment (from her point of view she knows she won't get dicked around or a cancellation lol)

Offline Bumbuttass

Also, i've just noticed her profile states that she is a size 12......she was a 10

I never saw that to be honest... She is a top shag but not sure how I feel about the increase in bulk

Offline Stapler

Looks like she has trouble with her feet.
She can't keep them out of the cake shop!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Caratacus

I never saw that to be honest... She is a top shag but not sure how I feel about the increase in bulk

Let us know how you get on...and if there is a noticeable increase in size....if you could be so kind sir

Offline Bumbuttass

Let us know how you get on...and if there is a noticeable increase in size....if you could be so kind sir

She is a little bigger than when she left but still shagged the life out of me so can't complain.  I would say between size 10-12 but no way is she whale like.  However, chaps who only fuck stick skinny wenches need not apply. Hope that helps  :hi:

Offline samsung1

I've spent a good amount of my hard earned on this lass so very occasionally I do get very slight preferential treatment (from her point of view she knows she won't get dicked around or a cancellation lol)

Bet you get a little discount :dancegirl: . In fairness have you asked her when she is changing her hair colour? lol

Offline Bumbuttass

Bet you get a little discount :dancegirl: . In fairness have you asked her when she is changing her hair colour? lol

Never got a discount but usually stay a little longer than I pay for but I think that's more to do with her not being a clock watcher than me being so good in the sack  :D

I have grown quite fond of the new colour I must be honest

Offline samsung1

Never got a discount but usually stay a little longer than I pay for but I think that's more to do with her not being a clock watcher than me being so good in the sack  :D

I have grown quite fond of the new colour I must be honest

I have visited her a few times myself, I cant quite put my finger on it but I would not see her again unless she is a plan B/C.

I think our personalities are very contrasting, she is a very quite and shy type.

Offline Bumbuttass

I have visited her a few times myself, I cant quite put my finger on it but I would not see her again unless she is a plan B/C.

I think our personalities are very contrasting, she is a very quite and shy type.

I think she is quite conscious of the fact that her command of the English language isn't so great but once she's comfortable with you she really gets into the session.  I've said it before that she is probably the only to have completely knackered me out in a very good way

The beauty of punting is that when get bored or our tastes change, we can move onto a new girl  :lol: