Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alexiaweb30 in Bristol  (Read 2186 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Tasty looking prossie in Bristol if the verification pic is anything to go by.  :rose:  But pricey at £150ph for an incall and £200ph for an outcall. :scare:

Funny that the profile was set up yesterday but mentions that her regular clients keep telling her that her pictures don't do her justice. :unknown:  Maybe that's why there's an alert on the profile? :unknown:

Offline PaintBrush

A great looking chick :wacko:

Maybe a touch of the Walt, but still looks hot  :lol:

Very light on the Intel, both here and on AW, has anyone seen her?

And at £150 hr, I would like some good feedback from the brothers before I'ed venture

Still, a very arty and atmospheric fully dress pic - this must count high on the fluff meter   :crazy:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 09:20:06 pm by PaintBrush »

pking_paul

First two pics are heavily photoshopped which is always a worry, but that last pic in the tunnel suggests not too much adjustment has been made.

Looks like penetration isn't in her likes list though???

No alert when I looked just now so maybe that's sorted?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 09:36:35 pm by pking_paul »

pking_paul

and thanks to FCB for putting her verification pic up, though it is still on her profile page link as del at the moment - which as she is blurred out suggests a mistake!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104072.25

Offline Roth

and thanks to FCB for putting her verification pic up, though it is still on her profile page link as del at the moment - which as she is blurred out suggests a mistake!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104072.25

Yep she looks pretty tasty in the veri pic.  :rose:

Offline JimmySW

Looks like penetration isn't in her likes list though???

But A levels are!  :yahoo:

Offline figgyduff

I have seen her on Viva street for quite a few months.  More pictures availble

Offline MoTToM

A little reminiscent of Kim Basinger in some of those photos, so I'm tempted, and she's been in my HL for a while. But, at 150 ph plus extras, I'm very reluctant to TOFTT. Least, not while there are plenty of other, well regarded, WGs in the area I've yet to meet. Still, interested in seeing a review if anyone else is up for it.

Offline luckyman723

Had the chance to meet her a couple of days ago. Overall She was absolutely brilliant. Great service and personality.

However the only negative thing is that she is not British as specified in her profile!

Offline Roth

Had the chance to meet her a couple of days ago. Overall She was absolutely brilliant. Great service and personality.

However the only negative thing is that she is not British as specified in her profile!

Please will you do a review? :thumbsup:  What nationality was she? :rose:

Offline luckyman723

Please will you do a review? :thumbsup:  What nationality was she? :rose:

Hi Roth,

I will try to post a review soon. She's from East Europe I think Russia or something nearby  :drinks:

sloopjohnb

Russia or something nearby  :drinks:

Some places near Russia: China, Alaska, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine and, if you don't mind crossing a bit of water, Turkey and Romania  :)

We can probably cross China and Mongolia of the list though, on account of her looks  :thumbsup:

Offline luckyman723

Some places near Russia: China, Alaska, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Belarus, Ukraine and, if you don't mind crossing a bit of water, Turkey and Romania  :)

We can probably cross China and Mongolia of the list though, on account of her looks  :thumbsup:

Haha no according to her look and accent she is probably from Russia, Latvia or Belarus.

Offline justthefacts

New here, but long term punter, browsing the forum as I've only just found the place so saw this thought I'd chip in.

Saw Alex just under a year ago when she was an Agency girl at Select, marginally plainer than the photo's but think they are fair, shes a nice looking girl, very pretty eyes actually. Figure wise shes in good shape, natural boobs with a small amount of sag but tidy, she mentioned going to the gym and would agree shes trim.

Apartment is clean tidy and in bristol centre, all I can say is I've seen several girls from Select, Bella, Amy, Anna to name a few always been pretty good but Alex was spot on, probably the best Punt I've had she was just really sexy, knew what she was doing and I'm planning on getting over the bridge to see her again when circumstances allow. she's Independent now and her website says £200 but seen her post on Viva for £150 so not sure which it is lol. Hope this helps and I'll add any other reviews as and when I can.

Offline Roth

New here, but long term punter, browsing the forum as I've only just found the place so saw this thought I'd chip in.

Saw Alex just under a year ago when she was an Agency girl at Select, marginally plainer than the photo's but think they are fair, shes a nice looking girl, very pretty eyes actually. Figure wise shes in good shape, natural boobs with a small amount of sag but tidy, she mentioned going to the gym and would agree shes trim.

Apartment is clean tidy and in bristol centre, all I can say is I've seen several girls from Select, Bella, Amy, Anna to name a few always been pretty good but Alex was spot on, probably the best Punt I've had she was just really sexy, knew what she was doing and I'm planning on getting over the bridge to see her again when circumstances allow. she's Independent now and her website says £200 but seen her post on Viva for £150 so not sure which it is lol. Hope this helps and I'll add any other reviews as and when I can.

How about posting a review? :unknown:

Offline justthefacts

Like I said I'm new lol, as it was nearly a year ago I wouldn't of thought it would be the best review but will give it a go :). She was EE or Russian but very well spoken and not rushed, knew how to keep me hanging on if you get me which I always prefer, pretty much spot on, just wish she was closer as I'm in Wales.