Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: laylamoris23/Dunfermline, Fife - TOFTT  (Read 2080 times)

4 review(s) for laylamoris23 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Rider

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well given this is Fife and the place is a total punting desert you can always hope to find an oasis. Well for the too long didn't read version Laylamoris23 ain't it.

On the positive side of things the comms are excellent and she was able to meet at short notice. Layla only does outcalls and this might not suit everyone.
The meet: As it was a first meet no way in heck was I gonna bring her back to my place so settled on a car meet, collected her from the centre of town and headed off to a discrete spot. Got the finances out of the way and then from there on in it was downhill. Asked for OWO & CIM as originally advertised and was told this was extra (since changed her profile) so had to settle for covered only, technique was reasonable but not what was initially expected so was a peeved at that.
Got down to business and she only wanted to do mish and the fake moaning so so bad it was a serious off putting experience. I was in the form so couldn't wait quick enough to be done and to GTFO there.

Positives: Good Comms, photos are accurate, Scottish.
Cons: Crap service, doesn't do what she advertising without ringing you bank manager in advance. At best a neutral review, but on balance a negative.

Overall: Would I be back? No way. Save your money and get a day return on the train to Edinburgh.

Online qetzl

Good effort. Sorry this one didn't pan out, and thanks for taking the hit so we didn't have to

Offline Jock-Scot

We all live in hope that somebody finds the oasis in the desert that is Fife; Thanks for the warning mate, yet another WG to avoid.

Womensbodylover

On a side note to this, where do you go for a discreet location where you can punt in a car undisturbed in the Dunfermline area?

I recently almost got caught in the Inverkeithing area so need some recommendations.

Offline Poopster

On a side note to this, where do you go for a discreet location where you can punt in a car undisturbed in the Dunfermline area?

I recently almost got caught in the Inverkeithing area so need some recommendations.

Carpark at bottom of Carnegie Drive and Townhill Road always seems to be empty, might be a good shout.